K24 Turbo, R Manifold, H&R Spacers, T5 struts/shocks, 17" wheels, and much more!
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

K24 Turbo, R Manifold, strut bar, T5 struts/shocks, 17" wheels, and much more!

I didn't want to clog up the thread by posting tons of pictures of each item for sale, so if you'd like photos, please PM/email me, and I'd be happy to send you some. I'm flexible on pricing, but am not a fan of willfully insulting low-ball offers.

Full set of T5 ("green") suspension springs, perfect condition - $75

Tan cargo cover (excellent condition) - $100

T5 "blue" injectors - $75 - 110k miles, working just fine when they were pulled, but could probably use to be serviced before being installed

Full set of T5 calipers -- $60 -- front and rear, get 'em here! Calipers are in great shape, for sale simply because I have the R Brembos on the car now.

6-cd changer for 850 series - $60 - includes mounting brackets and cartridge, works flawlessly
      Last edited by bocephus; 12-11-2010 at 09:55 AM. Reason: lowered prices

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Mind telling us what year and model of car?
      2003 C70 T5M Convertible - Eibachs, Koni FSDs, Enkei RSF5s, OBX downpipe, Snabb intake, RIP kit, & drop-in intercooler, Quaife LSD, 19T, Green Giants, 22 psi Hilton tune.
      2006 V70 2.5T - Ice White - Oak Arena, (almost) bone stock daily driver.
      1966 122s - Collectible project, restoration and many mods on the way.
      2005 V50 T5 AWD - Daughter's first car. No mods unless she does 'em herself.

Oops, sorry 'bout that, Lloyd. The year and model info used to be in the subject line, but then I went and changed the subject line; D'ergh. Anyway, the suspension components came off a 2001 V70 T5 (the R manifold and turbo came off some random caRs, though).

5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements

Sent you a PM, let me know what you can do for me.
      2011 BMW 328i Xdrive

Vent pods- http://bprayventpods.webs.com/

awesome price on the turbo for those wanting it for a core/rebuild. Hairline cracks in the exhaust housings is usually pretty common around the wastegate hole.(if thats where it is)
      2003 S60 T5M - bilstein sport/eibach, sways, exhaust, mini h1 projectors, and other minor touches

Thanks, Impulse, and kudos on your excellent detective skills, the hairline crack is exactly where you suspected it might be (should have pointed that out in my original post). I'm selling it for what I bought it for; I'd originally planned to have it rebuilt/upgraded, but I've got a mound of bills to pay right now, so I had to be honest with myself and acknowledge that I wouldn't be able to have it rebuilt for quite a while.

PM sent on the turbo.

How do you like the FSDs? I have them on my convertible but that car isn't a direct analog to the wagon because of how flexible the body is. They're really not in my budget so i'm tempted to take the sachs off your hands, but at the same time I'd rather upgrade... I dunno. Still I'd like to know about the FSDs.
      2003 C70 T5M Convertible - Eibachs, Koni FSDs, Enkei RSF5s, OBX downpipe, Snabb intake, RIP kit, & drop-in intercooler, Quaife LSD, 19T, Green Giants, 22 psi Hilton tune.
      2006 V70 2.5T - Ice White - Oak Arena, (almost) bone stock daily driver.
      1966 122s - Collectible project, restoration and many mods on the way.
      2005 V50 T5 AWD - Daughter's first car. No mods unless she does 'em herself.

I'm a little hesitant to pontificate about the differences between the Sachs and the FSDs, simply because I also changed the springs at the same time (from stock to Eibach), and I kinda think that may have played a greater role in the car's changed handling than the struts/shocks (I found the stock springs to be kinda wobbly, like they had a odd-order resonance or something; the Eibachs, on the other hand, are awesome). I mean, since the FSD/Eibach combo lowered the car, it definitely handled better in the turns after replacing the Sachs, but again, that could have more to do with ride height than strut quality. The one undeniable difference between the two struts, I found, wasn't performance, but comfort; the FSDs definitely eliminate that "crashy" feeling that OEM struts sometimes produced when going over large road imperfections. I'm not at all unhappy with the FSDs, but I will say that I don't think they were quite the *extreme* performance upgrade I was expecting them to be (and perhaps that was a false expectation, since the FSDs are positioned as a sort of hybrid performance/comfort suspension set-up). By comparison, I think the IPD sway bars I installed had a much greater impact on the car's ability to handle the twisties.

Bump. Lowered prices on the Sachs struts and the wheels; they're taking up room in the shed, which, according to my wife, is extremely valuable real estate. Help preserve domestic tranquility by buying this stuff!

I have been seriously looking for an hu 803 for a little while. Could you please send me a pic of the crack to [email protected]. I am ready to order immediately if it isn't too bad.

what about the H&R spacers?

Hey Smoose, sorry about that, the spacers have been sold. I tried to remove them from the subject line, but SS's forum software won't let me...

Can send paypal immediately if the hu803 is still for grabs.

Cressida, sorry, just shipped out the HU-803 yesterday, but forgot to update the listing!

PMd.

19. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements