Let's See Your R in Winter Mode! - Page 29
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29
      Quote Originally Posted by Noosy Cricket View Post

Blizzak WS80s freaking suck, do not recommend. These are the only tires I have ever experienced that I could activate the ABS on clean dry asphalt. They are scary bad when it is raining (although not as bad as the Winterforce 2s that I had on my S40). And they are not all that impressive in snow like my WS50s were on my Golf.
      My VR chewed up the WS80's for breakfast. First winter on Michelin Ice-X and so far I like them.
      1980 244 GL M46. Glacier Blue/Black. 185k.
      2007 V70R M66. Titanium Grey/Nordkap Blue. 135k.
      2016 340ix 6-speed. Estoril Blue/Dakota Brown. 40k.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

OK. I often wonder what happened to the red vr i face timed owner to consider. It has a weird sticker on the inside of the sunroof glass that said love machine or something. It also had red highlights on the pegs.
      Quote Originally Posted by Matteo View Post
      Missed your post, sorry. I've had it a few months, at the most. Came from WA state, I'm the 3rd owner. 240K miles, it needs serious detailing but the paint is in excellent condition. More to come, I haven't had time to do much to it yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      "The Real IPD" - ZZZZZZZ's thread
      2007 Passion Red/Gobi VRgt; 2005 Silver/Beige Leather S60 2.5T AWD; 2002 Silver/Off black leather V70XC
      Past: 1999 Tropic Blue/Green/Oak leather V70 (NAa); Mom traded 1975 Maroon/Maroon leather 164E

Quote Originally Posted by ZZZZZZZ View Post
      OK. I often wonder what happened to the red vr i face timed owner to consider. It has a weird sticker on the inside of the sunroof glass that said love machine or something. It also had red highlights on the pegs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I haven't seen it around Tucson. I'm at a local indie shop once or twice a week (I store some cars there) and haven't heard of it but I'll keep an eye out. Red VR's pop, I'm sure I'll catch it if it's still in town.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29