K-Pax Debuts Limited Edition Volvo C30 GT for Street - Page 2
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Results 36 to 70 of 91
    1. #36
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Mar 2011
      Location
      rain city
      Posts
      132
      what do you guys think the 0-60 and 1/4 mile be on this hopped up c30? by the way i feel maybe K-paxx made this deal to pay for their expenses? ppl who buy this and they will, would pay their bills?.

    2. Remove Advertisements

      Advertisements
       

    3. #37
      Junior Member Snowboarder XC's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2011
      Location
      Chicago & Crested Butte, Colorado
      Posts
      367
      What are the official 0-60/quarter times for a stock C30?

    4. #38
      Global Moderator GrecianVolvo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2001
      Location
      Southern California
      Posts
      39,072
      Quote Originally Posted by Snowboarder XC View Post
      What are the official 0-60/quarter times for a stock C30?
      6.2 secs for the manual
      6.6 secs for the automatic

      Not sure about the 1/4-mile times; I have seen different results from as quick as 14.6 secs up to 15.1 secs. I think about 14.7ish to 14.8ish is reasonable enough to expect out of a stock C30.
      Last edited by GrecianVolvo; 04-26-2011 at 07:31 PM.
      2001 Volvo V70 T5 M SR, Classic Red/Graphite Lthr, TME Stage II ECU, 3" Downpipe w/ Cat-back exhaust from MTE, Volvo Roadholding & Lowering Kit w/ Nivomats, 17" PEGASUS, Rear Spoiler, Dolby Surround Sound
      2019 V90 Cross Country Osmium Grey metallic w/ Charcoal L, Advance, Retractable Tow Hitch, Polestar, 19" wheels
      2019 S60 T6 AWD Inscription Black w/ Maroon/Brown L, Advanced, Heated Seats/Steering, Charcoal Headliner, Park Assist Pilot, 4C, Ext Styling Kit, 19" wheels, Polestar

    5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements
       

    6. #39
      Member stealth's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2009
      Location
      MD
      Posts
      3,018
      Quote Originally Posted by nkreig View Post
      You are correct, sort of...IIRC the S40/V50 t5 AWD with six speed manual transmission has 320mm brakes, all others are 300mm. I was helping to clarify the conversations as to whether they were using an aftermarket brake kit or not.
      You are correct, I have 320mm brakes

    7. #40
      Junior Member Snowboarder XC's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2011
      Location
      Chicago & Crested Butte, Colorado
      Posts
      367
      Quote Originally Posted by GrecianVolvo View Post
      6.2 secs for the manual
      6.6 secs for the automatic

      Not sure about the 1/4-mile times; I have seen different results from as quick as 14.6 secs up to 15.1 secs. I think about 14.7ish to 14.8ish is reasonable enough to expect out of a stock C30.
      Thanks for the info. So about nose to nose with a stock GTI then. Maybe a hair quicker. Pretty decent. Going off those stock times you would think the GT would be around a mid 5s car. My interest level is rising.
      Last edited by Snowboarder XC; 04-26-2011 at 07:52 PM.

    8. #41
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Mar 2011
      Location
      rain city
      Posts
      132
      for under $4000 Elevate power package we can add 81hp to stock t5, so you would end up with 308 HP, which is 28hp more than the K-Paxx C30 GT. suspension is no better then some Koni and H&R springs which will run just under a G. but they throw in those rims with some tires. maybe 2500-3000$ for that set up which you could do much better when customizing it yourself. i don't think they will put better bucket seats, and im sure the mark up will be over 10g. So in other words.. not worth it. i'll buy a 2nd hand R-design for under 30G and go with my own set up. much better choice..not just saving money but you would get more for it.

    9. #42
      Member stealth's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2009
      Location
      MD
      Posts
      3,018
      Quote Originally Posted by majic View Post
      for under $4000 Elevate power package we can add 81hp to stock t5, so you would end up with 308 HP, which is 28hp more than the K-Paxx C30 GT. suspension is no better then some Koni and H&R springs which will run just under a G. but they throw in those rims with some tires. maybe 2500-3000$ for that set up which you could do much better when customizing it yourself. i don't think they will put better bucket seats, and im sure the mark up will be over 10g. So in other words.. not worth it. i'll buy a 2nd hand R-design for under 30G and go with my own set up. much better choice..not just saving money but you would get more for it.
      Uh, seriously? Two points:
      - Quality Control
      - Warranty

      Evolve/Elevate doesn't have a great reputation, and I doubt people want to have their car down for a few days to do all of those mods. Again, those mods aren't covered WARRANTY. The tune will clean out your entire powertrain warranty alone.

    10. #43
      Global Moderator GrecianVolvo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2001
      Location
      Southern California
      Posts
      39,072
      Quote Originally Posted by Snowboarder XC View Post
      Thanks for the info. So about nose to nose with a stock GTI then. Maybe a hair quicker. Pretty decent. Going off those stock times you would think the GT would be around a mid 5s car. My interest level is rising.
      GT has to be about 0.8 to a full second off the manual C30 T5...(if launched properly).
      2001 Volvo V70 T5 M SR, Classic Red/Graphite Lthr, TME Stage II ECU, 3" Downpipe w/ Cat-back exhaust from MTE, Volvo Roadholding & Lowering Kit w/ Nivomats, 17" PEGASUS, Rear Spoiler, Dolby Surround Sound
      2019 V90 Cross Country Osmium Grey metallic w/ Charcoal L, Advance, Retractable Tow Hitch, Polestar, 19" wheels
      2019 S60 T6 AWD Inscription Black w/ Maroon/Brown L, Advanced, Heated Seats/Steering, Charcoal Headliner, Park Assist Pilot, 4C, Ext Styling Kit, 19" wheels, Polestar

    11. #44
      Member brettborders's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2007
      Location
      Denver, Colorado
      Posts
      1,003
      This Is Awsome. As Long As A Cool Color Scheme Will Be Available, My Wife and I Are IN! Please Don't Bag On Volvo. The ONLY Reason We Recieve A Very Limited Variations Of Models Here In The US Is Because That's What WE BUY! According To Sales Here, We Love High Riding, Poor Gas Mileage, Sloppy Auto Trans Volvos, We Are Fat And Lazy Americans. Volvo Tried Bringing Back Performance and Manual Trans Cars Back In 2004. R Cars Dewindeled In Sales Each Year and Manual Options Have Become A Rare Option In The US. In 2006, We Could Get The C70, S40, V50, S/V70R's As Manuals, Added The C30 In 2008. Now 2012 Models, The C30 Is The Only Manual Car Now. Did You Know The Volvo Has A Diesel C30 Over In Europe That Gets 70+ MPG? The R Car Sales Was SO Poor At The End Of The 2006 Model Year, I Was Able To Buy My BRAND NEW S60R For $33K, Window Sticker Was $45K. It Looks Like Volvo Cars of North America Is Testing The Waters Here Again. THANK YOU DOUG SPECK! If You Don't Buy One Of These 2012 Volvo's - K-pax C30's, S60/XC60 R-designs, You Have NO Place Here To Whine.

    12. #45
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2011
      Location
      Painesville OH
      Posts
      5

      Agreed!

      I think you got it right.

      Quote Originally Posted by swimmer240 View Post
      I am waiting to see the price before I make any decisions. Personally if the price is right, id take one. All those upgrades and its still covered by the warranty? Win win to me unless they jack the price.
      Having the warranty makes all the difference especially when you are adding more horsepower.
      AndyRupert.comcurrently driving a 1998 Volvo V70 XC

    13. #46
      Member EngTech's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2007
      Location
      Knight's of the Round Table - TN
      Posts
      8,281

      Any Test should be the 0-100 Test

      Yeah +1 and Power Package that can be Dialed up & Down , how about the Extra Nice Brakes ?
      ** V50 AWD - Handling & Performance Tweaks = New Stance / VW CC - Handling Tweaks - Testing & Porting - Intake Mods
      A Garden Gate will Last You a Life Time . http://s261.photobucket.com/user/Eng...0Trim%20%20etc

    14. #47
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jun 2010
      Posts
      653
      Very good news to see the C30 GT debut the same week as the upgraded S60 R-design.

      S60 R-Design is now what it should be

    15. #48
      Junior Member swimmer240's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2008
      Location
      Herndon, Va
      Posts
      705
      anyone hear any news on sale dates/locations?
      -Steve
      2008 C30 R-Design - to be replaced by something more family friendly
      2006 XC90 2.5 - 116K Auto - the "new" baby-mobile

    16. #49
      Junior Member volvo04FL's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2007
      Posts
      76
      I too have been searching for more information and the most I have seen comes from the C30world site discussion thread:
      http://www.c30world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15697

      From the thread, murix posted his impressions after seeing one in person:

      "I went to Southbay Volvo in Torrance today to spend some time with the C30 GT. I'm digging it and considering buying one when available in July.

      Here's what I learned.

      The suspension is stock shocks with K-Pax specified springs lowered 1" with negative rear camber dialed in. The brakes are using uprated pads with stock calipers. K-Pax states they found upgraded calipers were not worth the extra weight. Personal experience tells me that this is often times true. Most big brake kits are overkill on the vehicles applied. Tires and friction material are more important which are both addressed here.

      Stiffer bushings have been applied to the transmission and possibly to the suspension. Not sure on that one. This will most likely be the most underrated change but also the most important one to me as I value driver feel more than overall performance. It's easier (and more satisfying) to drive a car fast when I know what it's actually doing. The wheels are 19" forged BBS and are lighter than stock. I don't like big wheels, and I don't know the offset, but they fit perfectly.

      The exhaust is slightly larger and contributes, per KPax documentation, ~10hp. The total output with tuning, already stated, is 280hp. I might be missing something. I tried to take in as much information as I can.

      It's a well thought out effort to address known weaknesses of the C30 through subtle tweaks. Cost is $6500 and can be added to any C30 R-Design as an option. While a lot, factory warranty and K-Pax proven ability on the track should be taken into consideration."


      And murix posted that he ordered one (via OSD at that with the K-Pax added at the dealership) and as for the cost:

      "The K-Pax is a $6495 option on any R-Design you build. So take the cost of the car you want and add $6495. I ended up right under $35k. The 2012 has a price increase I didn't account for."


      Kudos to murix!
      2008 XC90 V8 electric silver/off black -- winter 2008 OSD via Bob K.
      2011 BMW 535i titanium silver/black 6 speed manual (because no S60R manual)
      previous -- 2004 XC90, 2004 S60R 6 speed, 2008 C70, and 2008 Saab TurboX 6 speed

    17. #50
      Member hfwilkesjr's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2010
      Location
      Central Jersey
      Posts
      1,601
      Quote Originally Posted by volvo04FL View Post
      I too have been searching for more information and the most I have seen comes from the C30world site discussion thread:
      http://www.c30world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15697

      From the thread, murix posted his impressions after seeing one in person:

      "I went to Southbay Volvo in Torrance today to spend some time with the C30 GT. I'm digging it and considering buying one when available in July.

      Here's what I learned.

      The suspension is stock shocks with K-Pax specified springs lowered 1" with negative rear camber dialed in. The brakes are using uprated pads with stock calipers. K-Pax states they found upgraded calipers were not worth the extra weight. Personal experience tells me that this is often times true. Most big brake kits are overkill on the vehicles applied. Tires and friction material are more important which are both addressed here.

      Stiffer bushings have been applied to the transmission and possibly to the suspension. Not sure on that one. This will most likely be the most underrated change but also the most important one to me as I value driver feel more than overall performance. It's easier (and more satisfying) to drive a car fast when I know what it's actually doing. The wheels are 19" forged BBS and are lighter than stock. I don't like big wheels, and I don't know the offset, but they fit perfectly.

      The exhaust is slightly larger and contributes, per KPax documentation, ~10hp. The total output with tuning, already stated, is 280hp. I might be missing something. I tried to take in as much information as I can.

      It's a well thought out effort to address known weaknesses of the C30 through subtle tweaks. Cost is $6500 and can be added to any C30 R-Design as an option. While a lot, factory warranty and K-Pax proven ability on the track should be taken into consideration."


      And murix posted that he ordered one (via OSD at that with the K-Pax added at the dealership) and as for the cost:

      "The K-Pax is a $6495 option on any R-Design you build. So take the cost of the car you want and add $6495. I ended up right under $35k. The 2012 has a price increase I didn't account for."


      Kudos to murix!
      Thanks for the info! I hope something like this is on the market when it's time for me to buy. I'd really love to see this across the model range, I do have the S40 for the extra seat.
      (Hers) Current Ride - 2017 XC60 T6 AWD
      ( His ) Current Ride - 2016 XC90 T6 AWD

      (Hers) Past Rides - 93 244, 05 XC90, 15.5 XC60
      ( His ) Past Rides - 91 745, 05 S40 T5 FWD

    18. #51
      Member -ForceFed-'s Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2008
      Location
      Bellingham, WA
      Posts
      9,108
      Just watched the Top Gear episode that had the Polestar C30 which was called "epic"... where can I purchase that :P
      Current: 11 ISF | P2 V70R
      Past: 14 C300 AMG Sport+ | E46M | S40 T5 | NA1 NSX | Acura TL | LS-T DC4

    19. #52
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2011
      Location
      Atlanta, Ga
      Posts
      26
      Quote Originally Posted by ForceFed Motorsports View Post
      Just watched the Top Gear episode that had the Polestar C30 which was called "epic"... where can I purchase that :P
      Trust me i've looked everywhere; you cannot even purchase an AWD c30 anywhere in the world.

      If you want a "Polestar", you'd have to buy a c30 and then do another c30's (25-30k USD) worth of mods to it and then you could maybe have a polestar

      Ive been waiting for them to release an AWD c30 so i can make my own version of a polestar but it has yet to happen; Crossing fingers for 2013 awd c30 :-p

    20. #53
      Member carreragt7's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2008
      Location
      NorCal living in UT
      Posts
      6,771
      I think the price appears reasonable for the upgrades.

      However, I agree with many others that the Polestar C30 AWD is amazing, and I would very seriously consider buying it. I'm not going to go pay $40k for a "step up" C30 just to prove to Volvo there is interest in performance models. That's ridiculous. My next car will last me a while, as I can't afford to always be buying new vehicles every few years. Maybe in the future, but not now.
      SATIN PEARL WHITE S40 T5 AWD with some sweet custom bodywork by concrete medians...

    21. #54
      Global Moderator GrecianVolvo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2001
      Location
      Southern California
      Posts
      39,072
      Here is some more info about the specs:

      Engine:
      2.5L, 20-valve, turbocharged & intercooled in-line 5-cylinder

      Standard Tune: 235 hp @ 5,100 rpm and 242 lbs-ft. @1,500 rpm
      Track Tune: 280 hp @ 5,600 rpm and 290 lbs.ft. @ 2,250 rpm
      K-PAX Racing custom-developed high-flow stainless-steel exhaust system

      Drivetrain
      Front wheel drive with close-ratio 6-speed manual transmission. K-PAX Racing poly-urethane engine mount

      Suspension
      K-PAX Racing-tuned suspension including springs, sway-bar and upper control arms

      Brakes
      K-PAX Racing performance brake pads

      Wheels
      K-PAX Racing-exclusive BBS 19" lightweight performance alloys

      Tires
      High performance Pirelli P-Zero Nero 225/35-19 summer tires

      Warranty
      Factory-matching 5-year/60,000-mile limited warranty

      Each vehicle is individually numbered and entered into the K-PAX Performance Cars Registry including a letter of authenticity and emblems.
      2001 Volvo V70 T5 M SR, Classic Red/Graphite Lthr, TME Stage II ECU, 3" Downpipe w/ Cat-back exhaust from MTE, Volvo Roadholding & Lowering Kit w/ Nivomats, 17" PEGASUS, Rear Spoiler, Dolby Surround Sound
      2019 V90 Cross Country Osmium Grey metallic w/ Charcoal L, Advance, Retractable Tow Hitch, Polestar, 19" wheels
      2019 S60 T6 AWD Inscription Black w/ Maroon/Brown L, Advanced, Heated Seats/Steering, Charcoal Headliner, Park Assist Pilot, 4C, Ext Styling Kit, 19" wheels, Polestar

    22. #55
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Mar 2010
      Posts
      3

      K-PAX Availabilty

      Quote Originally Posted by GrecianVolvo View Post
      Here is some more info about the specs:

      Engine:
      2.5L, 20-valve, turbocharged & intercooled in-line 5-cylinder

      Standard Tune: 235 hp @ 5,100 rpm and 242 lbs-ft. @1,500 rpm
      Track Tune: 280 hp @ 5,600 rpm and 290 lbs.ft. @ 2,250 rpm
      K-PAX Racing custom-developed high-flow stainless-steel exhaust system

      Drivetrain
      Front wheel drive with close-ratio 6-speed manual transmission. K-PAX Racing poly-urethane engine mount

      Suspension
      K-PAX Racing-tuned suspension including springs, sway-bar and upper control arms

      Brakes
      K-PAX Racing performance brake pads

      Wheels
      K-PAX Racing-exclusive BBS 19" lightweight performance alloys

      Tires
      High performance Pirelli P-Zero Nero 225/35-19 summer tires

      Warranty
      Factory-matching 5-year/60,000-mile limited warranty

      Each vehicle is individually numbered and entered into the K-PAX Performance Cars Registry including a letter of authenticity and emblems.
      Can you tell me which Dealers will have the vehicle, and the first date it will be available?

    23. #56
      Junior Member swimmer240's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2008
      Location
      Herndon, Va
      Posts
      705
      Thanks. They give you a heads up on which dealers? Any in Northern Virginia?
      Last edited by GrecianVolvo; 05-09-2011 at 10:47 PM.
      -Steve
      2008 C30 R-Design - to be replaced by something more family friendly
      2006 XC90 2.5 - 116K Auto - the "new" baby-mobile

    24. #57
      Member JN2k108's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2010
      Location
      Boston, MA
      Posts
      4,006
      Quote Originally Posted by swimmer240 View Post
      Thanks. They give you a heads up on which dealers? Any in Northern Virginia?
      OSD it!
      2008 Passion Red C30 6 Speed M/T
      V1 with Preferred, Climate Package and Dynaudio.
      Added: R Design Spoiler+Steering Wheel+Knob, K&N Air Filter Replacement, EuroSport Tuning Strut Bar, Borla CBE, Vibratechnics Rear Engine Mount, Forge Recirculation Valve, IPD Skidplate, KW V3

    25. #58
      Member stealth's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2009
      Location
      MD
      Posts
      3,018
      Grecian:

      I see there are two 'tunes', is this a one-time initial choice, or instead more like the 2012 Boss Mustang 'track key' system?

      Are these parts going to be available for sale individually? Specifically, which engine mount are they talking about making out of polyurethane?

    26. #59
      Global Moderator GrecianVolvo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2001
      Location
      Southern California
      Posts
      39,072
      Quote Originally Posted by stealth View Post
      Grecian:

      I see there are two 'tunes', is this a one-time initial choice, or instead more like the 2012 Boss Mustang 'track key' system?

      Are these parts going to be available for sale individually? Specifically, which engine mount are they talking about making out of polyurethane?
      I believe that some parts will eventually be. Initially, we will have 500 complete kits available.

      Regarding the rest, I will post more details as they become available and as appropriate (the above posts are based on preliminary info and some changes could take place).
      Last edited by GrecianVolvo; 05-09-2011 at 10:49 PM.
      2001 Volvo V70 T5 M SR, Classic Red/Graphite Lthr, TME Stage II ECU, 3" Downpipe w/ Cat-back exhaust from MTE, Volvo Roadholding & Lowering Kit w/ Nivomats, 17" PEGASUS, Rear Spoiler, Dolby Surround Sound
      2019 V90 Cross Country Osmium Grey metallic w/ Charcoal L, Advance, Retractable Tow Hitch, Polestar, 19" wheels
      2019 S60 T6 AWD Inscription Black w/ Maroon/Brown L, Advanced, Heated Seats/Steering, Charcoal Headliner, Park Assist Pilot, 4C, Ext Styling Kit, 19" wheels, Polestar

    27. #60
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Mar 2005
      Posts
      7
      I'm on business travel in Chico, CA and saw my first C30 GT in the wild. At first I thought it was a regular C30 R-Design with BBS rims, but closer inspection showed the GT badge, and K-Pax sticker on side rear window (not sure what other exterior differences there are). Black with silver 19" BBS rims and very sharp-looking. Had to walk three blocks to check it out after I returned back to the hotel. I have a VERY crappy cell phone pic but they are nice looking in the wild.

    28. #61
      Junior Member cdauerer's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2008
      Location
      Charleston, SC
      Posts
      752
      Quote Originally Posted by ForceFed Motorsports View Post
      Hate to say it but Im kinda irritated. This I assume is what beat out the Polestar C30 which would have been 10x better of an option than a slightly hopped up C30 with the ugliest BBS wheels available.

      Volvo's idea of performance is far from what most would consider to be an upgrade. The Polestar C30 would have been an M car, STi, Evo competitor yet this is just a spendier C30 with a few bolt on's. Not overly impressed.

      This in my opinion is what the C30R should have been, the R-"design" is an overpriced C30 with a few badges and a lip kit.

      I like that Volvo is taking the performance thing a step further but not as many as most would like. I think a lot would agree that they would easily spend 40-50K on a AWD 400hp C30 than this which I can imagine would be in that price range. We have a C30 R-Deisgn sitting on the lot for sticker 36K :rollseyes:
      Be patient. Don't rule out Polestar. It's coming to a T5 near you soon.
      His: 2019 XC60 T5 FWD Inscription, Osmium Gray, Blond leather, Polestar optimization. Hers: 2019 XC60 T5 FWD Momentum, Silver, blond leather.
      His Toy: 2017 Mazda Miata, Red with beige leather, 6MT. Her toy: 2013 C70, Caspian Blue with black sovereign hide interior.
      Daughter number one: 2016 XC60 T5 FWD
      Daughter number two: 2018 XC90 T6 AWD Momentum with Polestar, Son-in-Law: 2013 S60 T5 AWD
      Daughter number three: 2019 S60 T6 AWD Inscription

    29. #62
      Member -ForceFed-'s Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2008
      Location
      Bellingham, WA
      Posts
      9,108
      Dont worry baby bird I will bring it to a C30 near you
      Current: 11 ISF | P2 V70R
      Past: 14 C300 AMG Sport+ | E46M | S40 T5 | NA1 NSX | Acura TL | LS-T DC4

    30. #63
      Member brettborders's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2007
      Location
      Denver, Colorado
      Posts
      1,003
      A Couple Of Questions-
      Is There A Limited Slip In The Manual Transmission?
      Is The Exhaust Manifold/Turbo Stock or Upgraded?

    31. #64
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Mar 2004
      Location
      NY,NJ,PA
      Posts
      345
      There is no lsd available with this package. What good is all the extra hp when you can't efficiently put it to the ground?

    32. #65
      Junior Member Snowboarder XC's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2011
      Location
      Chicago & Crested Butte, Colorado
      Posts
      367
      Quote Originally Posted by njshift View Post
      There is no lsd available with this package. What good is all the extra hp when you can't efficiently put it to the ground?
      Yeah that's a serious omission. I believe Quaife have a solution though.

      It reminds me of when Porsche released the Cayman back in 06. One of the most highly anticipated and greatest handling cars ever to grace a track and it rolls in with no LSD....

    33. #66
      Junior Member Snowboarder XC's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2011
      Location
      Chicago & Crested Butte, Colorado
      Posts
      367

    34. #67
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Mar 2004
      Location
      NY,NJ,PA
      Posts
      345
      Quote Originally Posted by Snowboarder XC View Post
      Ok now just have Volvo offer that diff with the kpax c30. Thanks

    35. #68
      Member stealth's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2009
      Location
      MD
      Posts
      3,018
      Quote Originally Posted by njshift View Post
      There is no lsd available with this package. What good is all the extra hp when you can't efficiently put it to the ground?
      Where did you read this definitively?

    36. #69
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Mar 2004
      Location
      NY,NJ,PA
      Posts
      345
      Quote Originally Posted by stealth View Post
      Where did you read this definitively?
      On the same spec sheet that said the kpax c30 will definitely not come with a full size spare or an integrated lunch box...

    37. #70

    38. Remove Advertisements

      Advertisements
       

    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast