SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Smartphone Shot of the Day

4M views 21K replies 894 participants last post by  Briander 
#1 ·
As of Monday I began working in the city and can now only see my new R on the weekends. So each day I get to drive it, I'll take a picture of a part of the car during that drive that I noticed as unique/cool.

Post up a shot every day you're lucky enough to drive one of these amazing machines!

Saturday:
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Sunday:

See less See more
#10 ·
yes please share the app!!

#11 ·

What app are you using?
I use several, the ones I use the most are camera360, little photo, and vignette (my favorite). All taken on my HTC HD2 flashed to MDJ CM7. Honestly the camera on my phone isn't that great compared to others I've used but the editing hides it pretty good.

For the picture above I used the vignette app with the oversaturated effect. Thats my favorite app/effect.

#12 ·
Are those droid apps?? i just searched them and dont seee them for iphone. :(

#17 ·
Best part of driving into work is knowing we dominate the parking lot!!!

Viva la Volvo

#20 ·
As of Monday I began working in the city and can now only see my new R on the weekends. So each day I get to drive it, I'll take a picture of a part of the car during that drive that I noticed as unique/cool.

Post up a shot every day you're lucky enough to drive one of these amazing machines!

Sunday:
Do you want to buy my shift knob? its perfect, from 2004, should fit...only diff is that its plan black leather with blue stitching, no shift gate embossed on it.