SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Smartphone Shot of the Day

4M views 21K replies 894 participants last post by  Briander 
#1 ·
As of Monday I began working in the city and can now only see my new R on the weekends. So each day I get to drive it, I'll take a picture of a part of the car during that drive that I noticed as unique/cool.

Post up a shot every day you're lucky enough to drive one of these amazing machines!

Saturday:
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Sunday:
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

See less See more
#20,601 · (Edited)
Text Line Font

Blue Daytime Sky Line Calm

White Text Black-and-white Line Monochrome

White Black Monochrome Black-and-white Text

Ignore attachment ...

Washed the 06 S60T5, the 05XC and 04XC.
Put newer bumpers on 04XC and started to pull the motor on the 05XC to do the RMS.

This week will put coilovers back on VR and put beater pegs on it , till I get get new wheels and tires mounted... next month.
Had to buy 2 dual zone mini splits for house so I have AC this summer ... :rolleyes:

Attachments

#20,603 ·

Sent from my iPhone XR using Tapatalk

#20,604 ·

Got these refinished at Wheels America. Did a pretty good job. If I'm not mistaken, they wet coat the base, and powder coat the clear. I'm not too sure if thats the exact process, but thats what the guy told me. They had the color codes in their computer, and I opted for the "charcoal" color they had on file for the MY.

#20,605 ·

Got these refinished at Wheels America. Did a pretty good job. If I'm not mistaken, they wet coat the base, and powder coat the clear. I'm not too sure if thats the exact process, but thats what the guy told me. They had the color codes in their computer, and I opted for the "charcoal" color they had on file for the MY.
Looks awesome!!

#20,606 ·

Looks awesome!!
What they charge you for the refinish?

#20,607 ·
Trying to get out of D.C. on Tuesday evening...

#20,612 ·

Moves the filthy laser into the warehouse. If I'm not dead next week, it'll get some PDR.
Everything you have is blue and dirty?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#20,614 ·
literally yes. laser, sonic, sapphire mica. Only the new cars & motorcycles are ever washed. Plus it rained for a straight effin week in LA, which NEVER HAPPENS.
The world is ending, Tony. Rain in LA is a bad omen. A week of it is like, "get out" (Eddie Murphy, Delirious).

#20,616 ·
I took the VR out last weekend for the first time since December. Put it back in the garage for the week. I Just happened to notice the mileage today though.

#20,617 ·
taken on a cruise though downtown Minneapolis. its been very quiet recently so nice to be able to get photos at spots which are usually packed.

#20,618 ·
taken on a cruise though downtown Minneapolis. its been very quiet recently so nice to be able to get photos at spots which are usually packed.

I knew I recognized this car on reddit! Beautiful pic!

#20,619 ·
Haven't posting pics of my M66 car
Took it out for a spin.

#20,620 ·
Haven't posting pics of my M66 car
Took it out for a spin.
That might be the nicest Gobi in existence. Redyed or just well kept?