Dougy's S60R - Page 51
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51
    Results 1,751 to 1,753 of 1753

Thread: Dougy's S60R

Dougy's S60R

Wait. That Avalon looks familiar. It could be my NaNa’s car from FL. Did you buy this off a lil ole lady who likes Dewers and dirty jokes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by HunterBD; 01-14-2020 at 05:54 AM.
      05 VR GT Titanium Grey/Nordakp, sunroof, Winter Package, Premium sound with Volvo Sub. VST rear brace, Ultra Racing front strut brace.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by ZZZZZZZ View Post
      True. I’m sure anything you pick up ends up being improved tenfold though. Still your thread, so... who’s stopping you from showing off the cool oem mods you’ll do to this one?!?
      no not this thing, other than the double din stereo from junk yard...and really this thing was ready to put to sleep but for some reason i decided to fix it and maybe daily it.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterBD View Post
      Wait. That Avalon looks familiar. It could be my NaNa’s car from FL. Did you buy this off a lil ole lady who likes Dewers and dirty jokes?
      lmao ... a middle age guy owned it for the last 6 years and prior to that a priest/church owed it...

2006 S60R 2.4 T5 mostly stock fine tuned by https://urbastuning.wordpress.com
      ipd = sways, inter-cooler, inlet/TB/OTE silicone piping, cat back exhaust, rear camber bushings, sub-frame inserts,
      Originally Posted by John C "We are in the presence of greatness! "

Quote Originally Posted by akeker View Post
      Could you please suggest Engine Expansion Plug replacement on the engine? The OEM Engine Expansion Plug doesn't look attractive. https://usparts.volvocars.com/p/Volv.../30713158.html
      Sorry man I dont have any recommendations. Mine is stock, just powder coated.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51