Picture Of The Day!
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thumbs up Picture Of The Day!

After looking around it seems like there is no thread where ALL of us FWD/AWD Volvo owners can show off our wonderful Volvo's in one place without posting in the wrong forums and making some people angry in the process.

This is a thread that ALL FWD/AWD (and maybe the occassional RWD ) Volvo owners can feel free to post pictures of their cars and/or just about anything, but prefferably car oriented.

Now I know the general FWD & AWD forum doesn't receive too much attention, but hopefully some of you guys will stop by and post up some new pictures every now and then.

I'll start off:

...if this thread is already created somewhere and I've been too short sighted to find it I apologize.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Just keep posting more pictures of your car so I can drool over it some more. Thanks.

OK, I'll bite.

But this thread will be pointless w/o OceanRacer's XC.
      2004 V70 T5M: Platinum Green Bob Villa mod | boost gauge | poly mounts | Snabb intake | IPD sways | Koni yellow struts | KYB monotube shocks http://imgur.com/a/0MRgX
      2005 Mazda6 Sportwagon in progress...
      2012 Ford Flex Limited

2001 Subaru Outback H6 L.L.Bean/2000 Honda Odyssey EX recently passed (together!)

5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by matt1122 View Post
      Just keep posting more pictures of your car so I can drool over it some more. Thanks.
      Alright just one more...

Looks good.
      DC
      V70XC - Cross Country Par Excellence!
      2002 V70XC-R Cross Country - Polarartic/Oak, ESR, 5AT Geartronic, leather package, factory towing kit, tinted windows and screens, tracker, sunglass holder, center console cup holder, nylon cargo barrier, Thule roof racks, R instruments cluster gauges.

VERY nice cars you guys!
      CERTIFIED LUMBERJACK, FAIRFAX
      "Men Lie. Women Lie. Numbers Don't." -Hustler of Virginia (Jay Z).
      From the Data Corridors of Northern Virginia

Quote Originally Posted by thaxman View Post
      OK, I'll bite.

But this thread will be pointless w/o OceanRacer's XC.
      T5M? Love that color!

Get some forever black on that trim and it'll shine like new!

^^ Nice! I've never been a huge fan of the S40 but I really like the way yours looks. What did you do to your headlights to make that blue look?

Global Moderator MyNameIdeasWereTaken's Avatar
      Quote Originally Posted by Stefan1235 View Post
      ^^ Nice! I've never been a huge fan of the S40 but I really like the way yours looks. What did you do to your headlights to make that blue look?
      Thanks, factory Bi-xenon, so they're already blue lenses. I added some blue vinyl for the halo effect, it was much cheaper than wiring in LEDs to the city lights.

Full LED conversion and a lot of custom stuff... Now just waiting on my new-to-me set of 18" 5 spoke wheels (Midirs).

Something from the Rain City

Quote Originally Posted by rusheR View Post

Something from the Rain City
      What wheels are these? They look pretty awesome...

...don't tell me that's an R badge next to the C70?

Wheels are SSR gt10.
      And yes there's an R there , because that's one of those super rare c70R that you never heard off.
      J/k.
      PO placed it on a car like 5 years ago, so I was just afraid to have ghost R when I remove it. But I'll have some cut/ buff ,detailing soon , so its gonna go.

Love the C70 coupes, they still look semi-modern! And those wheels are sick.

Let me know when you take that R off, I'll buy it

Have you considered debaging the C70 and centering/spacing out the V O L V O over the back of the trunk lid? It could definitely modernize it a bit.

Very nice! You guys have some amazing cars! Love it! Umm, can the new generation post as well?

As a modifier, sometimes I wish I would have gotten the previous generation S60, as there are hardly any performance products for the new generation!

My apologies in advanced for breaking the rules straight off and not posting one picture.

Here is my S60 originally with charcoal wheels:

However once the Heico quad tips and skirts arrived, I decided to go in a different direction with the appearance:

S60 | 2011 | T6 | AWD | Black Stone | Polestar | ERST | Heico | IPD | BB Performance | Vertini | Pirelli | ViVA Performance |
      | Porterfield | Momo | SolarTint | 3M | HID | LED |

I WANT ONE!!!! The New S60s are AMAZING. Great work and tastefully done mods.

Just a bone stock 2005 V-70 with 105k on the clock! JHW
      2010 S-80 3.2 Oyster Grey, Taupe leather Hers /sold 7-15 60k miles
      2005 V-70 2.4 ASR Ruby Red,Charcoal leather Mine
      2004 V-70 2.4 ASR Ice White, Taupe leather sold 12-09 165k miles
      2012 S-60 T5 Caspian Blue, Beige Leather trimmed in Blue

Quote Originally Posted by arith View Post
      very nice! You guys have some amazing cars! Love it! Umm, can the new generation post as well?

as a modifier, sometimes i wish i would have gotten the previous generation s60, as there are hardly any performance products for the new generation!

My apologies in advanced for breaking the rules straight off and not posting one picture.

Here is my s60 originally with charcoal wheels:

however once the heico quad tips and skirts arrived, i decided to go in a different direction with the appearance:

most
      beautiful
      paint...

ever!
      2004 V70 T5M: Platinum Green Bob Villa mod | boost gauge | poly mounts | Snabb intake | IPD sways | Koni yellow struts | KYB monotube shocks http://imgur.com/a/0MRgX
      2005 Mazda6 Sportwagon in progress...
      2012 Ford Flex Limited

2001 Subaru Outback H6 L.L.Bean/2000 Honda Odyssey EX recently passed (together!)

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIdeasWereTaken View Post
      Love the C70 coupes, they still look semi-modern! And those wheels are sick.

Let me know when you take that R off, I'll buy it

Have you considered debaging the C70 and centering/spacing out the V O L V O over the back of the trunk lid? It could definitely modernize it a bit.
      Modernizing my car is exactly what im after, but yes I'm going to debadge it and I was thinking about putting V-O-L-V-O in the center. The lid is pretty curved so we'll see how it goes.

That's a nice new generation S60 Arith, I love the way the front looks, nice and aggressive.

Oh and the rules never said anything about only being allowed to post one picture, post however many you want.

I only started this because in the R forum people have been posting pictures of their S40's and some members have been getting upset since it's the "R forum" and an S40 is not an "R". Here in the general forum anyone can post up a picture without feeling like they'll receive backlash because it isn't an "R" or an "R-Design" or a "T5-R", it's a Volvo, we've all got that in common, so why not post up pictures that we can all enjoy without getting our panties in a bundle?

Great idea Stefan..........I for one enjoy the pictures and would love to see them updated daily!!! Are you going to enter your car in the June VCOA National Meet in town??? See you at the May meeting!!!
      2012 S60 T5 (OSD 4/2012) Ember Black/Offblack l Premium,Multimedia,Climate,Dynamic l BLIS/PCC/ABL/F&R Park Assist/Sport Pedals/Chrome Endpipes

2016 XC90 T6 (OSD 5/2016) Crystal White Pearl/Amber/Black l Momentum Plus,Vision,Convenience l 20" Alloy wheels/Wood steering wheel/Child booster seat/Black headliner/PA II

Quote Originally Posted by GregK View Post
      Great idea Stefan..........I for one enjoy the pictures and would love to see them updated daily!!! Are you going to enter your car in the June VCOA National Meet in town??? See you at the May meeting!!!
      I'll most likely enter my car in for the National Meet, there are a few exterior flaws and interior flaws that may hold me back though. scuff on the instrument surround, rear bumper has a slight panel gap, dent in the passenger fender, shifter surround has the finish peeling, cupholder lid needs repair, stain in the trunk liner, and the reverse light switch needs to be replaced. Hopefully I can fix all that before the national meet!

I'm looking forward to hearing about your OSD experience at the May meeting!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan1235
      I only started this because in the R forum people have been posting pictures of their S40's and some members have been getting upset since it's the "R forum" and an S40 is not an "R". Here in the general forum anyone can post up a picture without feeling like they'll receive backlash because it isn't an "R" or an "R-Design" or a "T5-R", it's a Volvo, we've all got that in common, so why not post up pictures that we can all enjoy without getting our panties in a bundle?
      Good idea! I'm still new to Volvos so I'm just learning my way around this forum and the community. I'm glad there's a general area for pictures to cater for the owners who don't fall into any particular category.
      S60 | 2011 | T6 | AWD | Black Stone | Polestar | ERST | Heico | IPD | BB Performance | Vertini | Pirelli | ViVA Performance |
      | Porterfield | Momo | SolarTint | 3M | HID | LED |

Quote Originally Posted by Arith View Post
      Good idea! I'm still new to Volvos so I'm just learning my way around this forum and the community. I'm glad there's a general area for pictures to cater for the owners who don't fall into any particular category.
      Well that beast of yours falls into the 2011+ S60/V60 category, I'm sure they'd gawk over it in that forum.

Well that beast of yours falls into the 2011+ S60/V60 category, I'm sure they'd gawk over it in that forum.
      Beast is a good description!!!!!!!!!!

From Sweden with Love

1999 V70 R -- gone, but not forgotten.
      2000 V70 R -- 04 B5234T9 w/ 18T, Stevo tune, M66, CX Racing coilovers, 996TT front BBK. Always working on something...

Great looking cars. Figured it was time for some drop top love on here.

2004 C70 Convertible, Sky Blue Metallic, Linen White Interior with birchwood accents, Zeus wheels. Currently stock.
      2003 Saab 93 Convertible
      2006 Lexus RS 330

From Sweden with Love

Forum Sponsor universityvolvoOSD's Avatar
      The "Boss's" V50 (OSD of course )

My former XC90

My daily driver.... LOL
      Bob Kennedy
      University Volvo OSD Mgr
      Charlotte NC
      VOLVO FOR LIFE
      http://www.universityvolvo.com/volvo...as-program.htm

Quote Originally Posted by universityvolvoOSD View Post
      My daily driver.... LOL
      Is that a hybrid?

My C30 & Mt Rushmore

Brian
      ____________________ __
      2010 Ice White C30 T5 Rdesign via OSD

Volvo Canon

Boalsburg, PA

..couldnt resist the photo op.

2015.5 S80 T6 Inscription | 60k ~2011 C70 Flamenco/Cranberry | 51k | ~ 2008 S80 3.2 | DD | 335k | ~ 1999 V70 2.4i 5 SPD | 200k | SOLD! | ~ 2005 V70R GT Ti/Gobi | GSW | 203k | SOLD!| 2003 V70 2.4i | BSW | 155k | SOLD! ~ 2006 S40 2.4i | BSD | 119k SOLD! |

Kind of off topic, but seeing those European export tags mounted in the front, makes me want to ask:

From the looks of it, Volvo employs employ some kind of a clip / bracket that avoids drilling holes in the front bumper, right? To mount the mandatory Euro front tag.

As I wouldn't any holes in my future front bumper

Is that a hybrid?
      It isn't a hybrid, but it is multi-fuel (I think)

38. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast