What did you do with your s60/V60 (2011+) today? - Page 189
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    Page 189 of 194 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... LastLast
    Results 6,581 to 6,615 of 6777
    1. #6581
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Mar 2016
      Location
      Richmond, VA
      Posts
      207
      Quote Originally Posted by limey View Post
      Picked up some Michelin pilot super sports in 245/35/19 and ordered polestar winglets for the front bumper.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      What are the winglets going on?

      Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

    2. Remove Advertisements

      Advertisements
       

    3. #6582
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Sep 2015
      Posts
      352
      Quote Originally Posted by TWENTY4pak View Post
      What are the winglets going on?

      Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
      My V60 rdesign


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

    4. #6583
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Mar 2016
      Location
      Richmond, VA
      Posts
      207
      Quote Originally Posted by limey View Post
      My V60 rdesign


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      How do they mount? I figure that only works on the r design? I have a base v60 and I've been trying to find aesthetic mods for it.

      Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

    5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements
       

    6. #6584
      Member carreragt7's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2008
      Location
      NorCal living in UT
      Posts
      6,853
      I’ll send you my R-design bodykit twenty4pak... for your beechwood interior. Haha.

      I just got my title in the mail today. Still waiting on my regular issued plates to get mailed to me. I’ve got two personalized/vanity plate ideas that I’m trying to decide between in the mean time.

      I also got my carbon fiber front bumper lip donor delivered yesterday, time to start mocking up fitment and see how much custom fabricating/modifying it’ll take to fit. From first impression it is almost perfect fitment for what I had envisioned. Pics will follow as I get time and clear up some space in my mid century furniture-hoarding warehouse, aka garage.
      Current- 15 V60 T6 AWD RD Platinum P* Tuned
      Graveyard/Parts Bin/Projects:
      05 S40 T5 AWD GT Satin Pearl White
      06 V50 T5 AWD GT
      07 V50 T5 AWD M66

    7. #6585
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Dec 2019
      Posts
      303
      Quote Originally Posted by carreragt7 View Post
      mailed to me. I’ve got two personalized/vanity plate ideas that I’m trying to decide between in the mean time.
      What are you trying to decide on for the vanity plate? Maybe we can all help you decide 😀 I have "HIS WAGN" on my V60, matches the "HER WAGN" on my wife's CTS wagon, love how cheap vanity plates are in the US.

    8. #6586
      Member carreragt7's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2008
      Location
      NorCal living in UT
      Posts
      6,853
      Quote Originally Posted by abcdefghii View Post
      Quote Originally Posted by carreragt7 View Post
      mailed to me. I’ve got two personalized/vanity plate ideas that I’m trying to decide between in the mean time.
      What are you trying to decide on for the vanity plate? Maybe we can all help you decide 😀 I have "HIS WAGN" on my V60, matches the "HER WAGN" on my wife's CTS wagon, love how cheap vanity plates are in the US.
      I had started typing up a “which should I get” thread but then realized I didn’t want someone (member or just a guest browsing) to steal it for my state before I got the application in. Haha. Suffice it to say, I think the 3 that I’d have to put on the state application (in case the first choice isn’t accepted they ask for two additional) are all relatively fitting for the wagon. I’m getting mixed information on if I have to wait for my randomly assigned plates to be issued or if I can just apply now. The already dreaded DMV lines are 1.2M times worse currently as they’ve only had drive thru locations open, which have had 4+ hour waits according to people I know going through them recently.
      Current- 15 V60 T6 AWD RD Platinum P* Tuned
      Graveyard/Parts Bin/Projects:
      05 S40 T5 AWD GT Satin Pearl White
      06 V50 T5 AWD GT
      07 V50 T5 AWD M66

    9. #6587
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Dec 2019
      Posts
      303
      Good point, hopefully you get your first choice.

    10. #6588
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Sep 2015
      Posts
      352
      Quote Originally Posted by TWENTY4pak View Post
      How do they mount? I figure that only works on the r design? I have a base v60 and I've been trying to find aesthetic mods for it.

      Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
      They mount with 3M tape and screws. Takes about 5 mins a side. And yeah they are only for Rdesign bumpers


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

    11. #6589
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      May 2019
      Location
      Chicagoland
      Posts
      199
      Quote Originally Posted by limey View Post
      Quote Originally Posted by TWENTY4pak View Post
      How do they mount? I figure that only works on the r design? I have a base v60 and I've been trying to find aesthetic mods for it.

      Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
      They mount with 3M tape and screws. Takes about 5 mins a side. And yeah they are only for Rdesign bumpers


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Doing a little bit of research, the T5 Dynamic also comes with RD bumpers and so should be able to have the winglets fit properly. I was curious about this for my T5 Dynamic.

      See brochures on this Volvo dealer site: https://www.smithvolvo.com/2018-volvo-brochures.htm
      2018 V60 T5 Dynamic AWD, Osmium Grey Metallic
      Previous cars: 2003 Infiniti I35, 2003 VW Passat GLX Variant, 1993 Toyota MR2 Turbo, 1991 Honda Accord LX

    12. #6590
      Member Veefifty T5AWD's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2009
      Location
      Lakes Region NH
      Posts
      7,034
      Quote Originally Posted by gobluetwo View Post
      Doing a little bit of research, the T5 Dynamic also comes with RD bumpers and so should be able to have the winglets fit properly. I was curious about this for my T5 Dynamic.

      See brochures on this Volvo dealer site: https://www.smithvolvo.com/2018-volvo-brochures.htm
      Yep, the 2018 Dynamics got the RD front bumper, so you could add them without issue.
      Logan

      2015 S60 T6 AWD R-Design Polestar
      2008 S40 2.4i - hers

      Former:

      2013 C30 Polestar Limited Edition #87/250 | 2005 V50 T5 AWD | 1995 Yellow 850 T5-R

    13. #6591
      Junior Member RobertK's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2016
      Location
      Virginia
      Posts
      83
      Downloaded the updated map file. As usual, Volvo updated the download file before updating their web page. The web site shows 31676538 from December 2019, but when you click on the link you get 31676539. The car is accepting the update, so I know it is different from what was previously installed. I'm using a battery charger to keep the battery up during the update since I'm only driving the car once or twice a week at the moment.

      EDIT: Nav update stalled in mid-update. Nav is currently unusable, talking with Volvo Customer Service to resolve the issue.

      EDIT 2: Volvo pulled the April update files from their website and put back the December 2019 update. After several emails I was told to take it to my dealer, but I think I'll wait until a new update is posted and see if I can load that. I also might have a bad USB port, but the update stops about 2/3 of the way in. Given that behavior and Volvo pulling the update makes me think it is software related. If a new update doesn't fix it, I'll change the USB port before going to the dealer.
      Last edited by RobertK; 05-06-2020 at 07:45 PM. Reason: Nav update not working
      Current Volvo: 2016 S60 T5 Inscription w/Platinum package
      Previous Volvos: 1993 850 GLT (sold in 2016), 1984 240 DL Diesel (sold in 1993)

    14. #6592
      Junior Member Tonyfr's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2016
      Location
      SAT - LAX - LAS
      Posts
      273
      Had my door locks replaced under the recall.
      2013 Volvo S60 T5 - Black Stone/Black
      1996 Volvo 850 R - Black/Black
      2008 Dodge Ram 1500 - Black/Grey
      2009 BMW K1300 GT
      1984 Kawasaki ZX750-E1 Turbo

      Past:
      1999 Volvo V70 T5A - Polar White/Gobi
      1999 Porsche Carrera C2 Aero - Glacier White/Graphite Grey
      1997 Porsche Carrera Cabriolet - Black/Black/Black
      1983 Porsche Carrera - Dolomite Grey/Champagne

    15. #6593
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Sep 2017
      Location
      Syracuse, NY
      Posts
      278
      Got some stuff done over the weekend. Changed out my front pads and rotors. Was starting to get vibrations. Tried to get out the old rotor set screws that I broke off last time I changed them to no avail. I'll need to get a metric tap and die set. Anyone know the pitch and size of those bolts? Also changed my spark plugs and air filter. Both were overdue. Spark plugs were white at 90k miles. I also had an issue where the fans stayed on after I turned the car off. But if I started the car they would turn off. I had this happen once before. I unplugged the fans and let it sit for a bit and then plugged them back in. Any idea what that could be? Will be going to the dealer soon. 11k left on CPO

      Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
      2015 Crystal White Pearl S60 T6 R-Design
      KPAX Catback Exhaust
      Powerflex Torque Rod Insert
      IPD Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks
      18" Polestar Replicas

    16. #6594
      Member
      Join Date
      Sep 2013
      Location
      New York
      Posts
      1,040
      Will, I am pretty sure your electric fan module is bad. The same thing happened on my older 2010 XC60.Fan would stay on and kill the battery after turning the car off.
      15 Volvo XC60 R-Design Platinum Pearl White Metallic, POLESTAR EXHAUST TDI Tuning Box, POLESTAR TUNED , IPD Rear Sway Bar and links, IPD POLY TORQUE ROD Koni FSD's, Eibach Loweing Springs, Powerflex Torque Bushing, Bloxsport wheel spacers
      Sold: 2008 Volvo C30 2.0 Java/Cosmic White, Manual, Elevate Tune, Weird OEM Mood Lighting Kit, EST Catback Exhaust, Koni STR.T, H&R Springs, Injen Intake, 19' BBS SR Wheels, Ion Yellow Fogs,
      SoldL 2006 Volvo V70R, Magic Blue, Stock

    17. #6595
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Sep 2015
      Posts
      352
      Lowered the V60 on H&R springs, Koni rear struts to follow soon. Also waiting for my polestar winglets to be installed


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

    18. #6596
      Member carreragt7's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2008
      Location
      NorCal living in UT
      Posts
      6,853
      Looks great, Limey!

      Edit: Do I spy the Polestar brake setup? Notice much difference from stock?
      Current- 15 V60 T6 AWD RD Platinum P* Tuned
      Graveyard/Parts Bin/Projects:
      05 S40 T5 AWD GT Satin Pearl White
      06 V50 T5 AWD GT
      07 V50 T5 AWD M66

    19. #6597
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Sep 2015
      Posts
      352
      Quote Originally Posted by carreragt7 View Post
      Looks great, Limey!

      Edit: Do I spy the Polestar brake setup? Notice much difference from stock?
      Thanks , you do indeed spy a polestar brake setup. The goal was a few track days this summer but the covid crap had put a halt to it lol. I do notice a little bit of a difference on the street but they will shine on the track.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

    20. #6598
      Administrator chris@swedespeed's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2000
      Location
      DC Metro
      Posts
      55,699
      Last shot with the S60CC on the Polestar 21s. The Polestar 19s should be ready for pickup this week.

      2016 V60CC Platinum
      2016 S60CC Platinum
      2017 XC90 Momentum Plus (family)

      Previous:
      2017 S90 Inscription T6 AWD, 2019 XC40 R-Design T5 AWD, 2017 V90 Cross Country T6 AWD , 2018 V60 Polestar #103/1500, 2016 XC90 R-Design, 2013 C30 Polestar #141/250,2015.5 V60 R-Design,1998 V70 T5M, 1999 S70 GLT, 2000 V70R, 2004 V70R, 2006 V70R Sonic Blue, 2006 V70R Electric Silver, 2007 V70R Passion Red, 2003 XC90 2.5T, 2007 XC90 V8 Sport Electric Silver, 2007 XC90 Sport V8, Passion Red

    21. #6599
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2016
      Location
      Australia
      Posts
      636
      I know you copped a lot of flack in Insta for that look, but i dont mind it. If you could go the 19's in that same style, it should look fine.
      2015.5 V60 T5e - Various suspension and P* bits

    22. #6600
      Global Moderator R-Pow3R3d's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      Pittsburgh, PA
      Posts
      8,203
      Quote Originally Posted by MidnightSnooze View Post
      I know you copped a lot of flack in Insta for that look, but i dont mind it. If you could go the 19's in that same style, it should look fine.
      2004 V70R MT TiGray/Nordkap - Replica 18" Pegs - Handbrake Mod
      2007 XC90 V8 Sport Passion Red/Off-Black - Serpentine Belt, Tensioner & Idler Pulleys - Spark Plug Replacement - Y-Pipe Replacement
      1990 745 Turbo Intercooler White/Beige
      2006 & 2007 XC70
      VIDA/DICE Owner - SS Lurker Since 2009 - '06-'07 Transmission Valve Body Info - SR/VR Failing Throttle Body
      Current Non-Volvo: 2007 VTX 1800 F3, 2002 VT750DC
      Previous: 2006 S60R

    23. #6601
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Dec 2019
      Posts
      303
      Quote Originally Posted by MidnightSnooze View Post
      I know you copped a lot of flack in Insta for that look, but i dont mind it. If you could go the 19's in that same style, it should look fine.
      People are weird, those 21's look great on there, both size and style wise. Not many cars can pull off a wheel that size, but they look ideal on the S60CC.

    24. #6602
      Senior Member Wayne T5's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2002
      Location
      Russell Twp, OH
      Posts
      11,730
      Looks great Chris.
      Past: '94 854, '99 S70 T5 SE, '99 S70 GLT, '04 S60R M, '12 S60 T5, '13 S60 T5, '15 S60 RD, '05 V70R GT
      Present: '95 854 T-5R, '06 XC70, '15 XC70 T6, '15.5 XC60 T6, '16 V60 P*

    25. #6603
      Administrator chris@swedespeed's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2000
      Location
      DC Metro
      Posts
      55,699
      Yes, the pitch forks and torches were at the gate. . After living with them for a bit, they are just a hair large. 20s are probably the sweet spot. Got the 19s back today. Might put them on the V60CC and go with 20-inch Cratus for the S60CC since we are lowering it and go for a similar look as my former V60 RD.




      I sold my anthracite Cratus six months before getting the CC - it figures!




      if I go with the Cratus design, we should be close to my initial Photoshop mockup:

      2016 V60CC Platinum
      2016 S60CC Platinum
      2017 XC90 Momentum Plus (family)

      Previous:
      2017 S90 Inscription T6 AWD, 2019 XC40 R-Design T5 AWD, 2017 V90 Cross Country T6 AWD , 2018 V60 Polestar #103/1500, 2016 XC90 R-Design, 2013 C30 Polestar #141/250,2015.5 V60 R-Design,1998 V70 T5M, 1999 S70 GLT, 2000 V70R, 2004 V70R, 2006 V70R Sonic Blue, 2006 V70R Electric Silver, 2007 V70R Passion Red, 2003 XC90 2.5T, 2007 XC90 V8 Sport Electric Silver, 2007 XC90 Sport V8, Passion Red

    26. #6604
      Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
      Last shot with the S60CC on the Polestar 21s. The Polestar 19s should be ready for pickup this week.
      Catch 22. 21's make it less likely you'll curb the car either on a driveway or pothole. But I will say those 21s do sit pretty high.

    27. #6605
      Quote Originally Posted by willkoch1990 View Post
      I also had an issue where the fans stayed on after I turned the car off. But if I started the car they would turn off. I had this happen once before. I unplugged the fans and let it sit for a bit and then plugged them back in. Any idea what that could be? Will be going to the dealer soon. 11k left on CPO
      I'd definitely get it in sooner than later. Don't want to hang on until last mile and not get problem resolved before CPO expires.

    28. #6606
      Administrator chris@swedespeed's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2000
      Location
      DC Metro
      Posts
      55,699
      Mounted the Polestar 19s.

      2016 V60CC Platinum
      2016 S60CC Platinum
      2017 XC90 Momentum Plus (family)

      Previous:
      2017 S90 Inscription T6 AWD, 2019 XC40 R-Design T5 AWD, 2017 V90 Cross Country T6 AWD , 2018 V60 Polestar #103/1500, 2016 XC90 R-Design, 2013 C30 Polestar #141/250,2015.5 V60 R-Design,1998 V70 T5M, 1999 S70 GLT, 2000 V70R, 2004 V70R, 2006 V70R Sonic Blue, 2006 V70R Electric Silver, 2007 V70R Passion Red, 2003 XC90 2.5T, 2007 XC90 V8 Sport Electric Silver, 2007 XC90 Sport V8, Passion Red

    29. #6607
      Administrator chris@swedespeed's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2000
      Location
      DC Metro
      Posts
      55,699
      Assembling the suspension swap parts. I plan to give them a good cleaning this weekend.



      Koni Reds arrived today thanks to ViVA Performance
      2016 V60CC Platinum
      2016 S60CC Platinum
      2017 XC90 Momentum Plus (family)

      Previous:
      2017 S90 Inscription T6 AWD, 2019 XC40 R-Design T5 AWD, 2017 V90 Cross Country T6 AWD , 2018 V60 Polestar #103/1500, 2016 XC90 R-Design, 2013 C30 Polestar #141/250,2015.5 V60 R-Design,1998 V70 T5M, 1999 S70 GLT, 2000 V70R, 2004 V70R, 2006 V70R Sonic Blue, 2006 V70R Electric Silver, 2007 V70R Passion Red, 2003 XC90 2.5T, 2007 XC90 V8 Sport Electric Silver, 2007 XC90 Sport V8, Passion Red

    30. #6608
      Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
      Mounted the Polestar 19s.

      Much better look in my humble opion.

    31. #6609
      Member
      Join Date
      Sep 2013
      Location
      New York
      Posts
      1,040
      Quote Originally Posted by MyVolvoS60 View Post
      I'd definitely get it in sooner than later. Don't want to hang on until last mile and not get problem resolved before CPO expires.

      Your fan relay is toast. Get one from Erie colvo. They will send you an entire fan, just replace the relay on the back of the fan. Takes 15 mins
      15 Volvo XC60 R-Design Platinum Pearl White Metallic, POLESTAR EXHAUST TDI Tuning Box, POLESTAR TUNED , IPD Rear Sway Bar and links, IPD POLY TORQUE ROD Koni FSD's, Eibach Loweing Springs, Powerflex Torque Bushing, Bloxsport wheel spacers
      Sold: 2008 Volvo C30 2.0 Java/Cosmic White, Manual, Elevate Tune, Weird OEM Mood Lighting Kit, EST Catback Exhaust, Koni STR.T, H&R Springs, Injen Intake, 19' BBS SR Wheels, Ion Yellow Fogs,
      SoldL 2006 Volvo V70R, Magic Blue, Stock

    32. #6610
      Quote Originally Posted by odiespankers07 View Post
      Your fan relay is toast. Get one from Erie colvo. They will send you an entire fan, just replace the relay on the back of the fan. Takes 15 mins
      My fan relay is fine (knock on wood) but willkoch1990 might benefit from the advice

    33. #6611
      Junior Member T6dude's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2007
      Location
      Bellevue, WA
      Posts
      62
      Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
      Mounted the Polestar 19s.

      Matches very well, sharp looking car!
      Current: 2012 S60 R Design, P* tune - "Speedy Rabbit" (Named by granddaughter after a spirited run)
      Traded: 1999 S80 T-6 - "Brit"
      Traded: 1983 850 GLT - "Samson"

    34. #6612
      Junior Member thebobwiley's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2020
      Location
      Ohio
      Posts
      35
      I replaced my rotors and brake pads, as well as painted the calipers and caliper brackets. I had a hard time finding a good guide on replacing the brakes on these cars (and an even harder time finding ones on the suspension, which I will be replacing in maybe a month when my Heico shipment comes in). I decided to record the major parts of the replacement for anyone else that might need some guidance. It was very straight forward, the only thing to watch out for is the somewhat hard to remove/install bolts on the rear caliper and making sure to retract the parking brake piston. Really wishing I had painted the calipers blue like I originally intended, but I would have had to wait on paint to ship and I wanted to get it done before 3rd winter hit in Ohio...

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7WfIqPgAnc







      I am also currently trying to decide on some new wheels. I am torn between 17" Advanti Storm S1 in black, 17" Konig Hypergrams in grey, or 17" Konig Oversteer in "opal"/silver. For 18" I really only see the Sparco Assetto Gara. I am looking for an "easy" buy from Tirerack/discount tire/CarID. Does anyone have thoughts on the Advanti's? The price seems too good for flow form and 16.7lbs wheels @$761 for 4.

      P.S. My navigation is currently broken after trying to update it via the USB download option that came up recently. Got to about 75% done and said the USB was unreadable. I tried hitting the cancel button every time the error came up, but the progress bar never moved over a 4 hour drive. I tried it again with a different USB and same thing. Nowe the navigation does not start up and every few minutes I get a message telling me to input some connection number for the communication system. When I take my car in for the door latch recall I will need to get it fixed.
      Last edited by thebobwiley; 05-10-2020 at 01:16 AM.

    35. #6613
      Junior Member RobertK's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2016
      Location
      Virginia
      Posts
      83
      Quote Originally Posted by thebobwiley View Post
      P.S. My navigation is currently broken after trying to update it via the USB download option that came up recently. Got to about 75% done and said the USB was unreadable. I tried hitting the cancel button every time the error came up, but the progress bar never moved over a 4 hour drive. I tried it again with a different USB and same thing. Nowe the navigation does not start up and every few minutes I get a message telling me to input some connection number for the communication system. When I take my car in for the door latch recall I will need to get it fixed.
      This is what happened to me as well. I have not seen any message concerning a connection number, but otherwise I had the same experience as you. Is your phone trying to establish a Bluetooth connection? The only time I've ever seen the car ask for numbers is when paring a device with Bluetooth.

      Volvo has taken the April 2020 update down from their US and Canadian websites and replaced it with the December 2019 update that I previously installed when it first came out. That update will no longer install in my car since the car "sees" that file as being installed. My car won't read music files from the USB anymore, but will read from my iPad using Bluetooth. I don't use the USB port for anything except map updates, so I don't know its status immediately prior to attempting the install. Volvo customer service acknowledges that the update was pulled, but can't tell me why. After a couple of email exchanges they told me to take it to the dealer.

      Since I don't want to pay for something that a defective update probably broke, I'm just going to wait for another update to be posted and see if it will install. If that doesn't work I'll replace the USB port myself to eliminate that possibility before contacting the dealer. I also need my door latches done, but my dealer doesn't know when they will have the parts.

      EDIT: Volvo made the April 2020 update available again and it now works. I downloaded to my original USB stick and installed it in the car without issue.
      Last edited by RobertK; 05-10-2020 at 01:01 PM. Reason: Updated nav files
      Current Volvo: 2016 S60 T5 Inscription w/Platinum package
      Previous Volvos: 1993 850 GLT (sold in 2016), 1984 240 DL Diesel (sold in 1993)

    36. #6614
      Administrator chris@swedespeed's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2000
      Location
      DC Metro
      Posts
      55,699
      Quote Originally Posted by thebobwiley View Post
      I replaced my rotors and brake pads, as well as painted the calipers and caliper brackets. I had a hard time finding a good guide on replacing the brakes on these cars (and an even harder time finding ones on the suspension, which I will be replacing in maybe a month when my Heico shipment comes in). I decided to record the major parts of the replacement for anyone else that might need some guidance. It was very straight forward, the only thing to watch out for is the somewhat hard to remove/install bolts on the rear caliper and making sure to retract the parking brake piston. Really wishing I had painted the calipers blue like I originally intended, but I would have had to wait on paint to ship and I wanted to get it done before 3rd winter hit in Ohio...

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7WfIqPgAnc
      nice video. thanks for putting that together.
      2016 V60CC Platinum
      2016 S60CC Platinum
      2017 XC90 Momentum Plus (family)

      Previous:
      2017 S90 Inscription T6 AWD, 2019 XC40 R-Design T5 AWD, 2017 V90 Cross Country T6 AWD , 2018 V60 Polestar #103/1500, 2016 XC90 R-Design, 2013 C30 Polestar #141/250,2015.5 V60 R-Design,1998 V70 T5M, 1999 S70 GLT, 2000 V70R, 2004 V70R, 2006 V70R Sonic Blue, 2006 V70R Electric Silver, 2007 V70R Passion Red, 2003 XC90 2.5T, 2007 XC90 V8 Sport Electric Silver, 2007 XC90 Sport V8, Passion Red

    37. #6615
      Junior Member thebobwiley's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2020
      Location
      Ohio
      Posts
      35
      @RobertK
      I seem to have not bookmarked that download page, could I get it so I can try the "new" update? The connection it is asking sounded like something with the cellular connection. I'll make sure to note what it says when I drive around later.
      2015.5 V60 T5 Drive-E FWD Premier Plus, Black Ember, Beachwood
      INSTALLED: TDI tuning box, PowerFlex "Race" Torque Bushing, StopTech Street brake pads, 300MM Centric fully coated rotors, 235/40/R18 Yokohama Advan Sport A/S, Ebay center console organizer, Fumoto oil drain valve, Liqui Moly 0w-20 oil, IPD end links, Heico SportIV suspension
      FUTURE:

      Formally Owned:
      (Totalled, not by me) 2004 S60 T5 FWD: HD Bilstein suspension, 16" BBS SR wheels, Elevate cat-back exhaust, intake, Alpine speakers, IPD rear sway bar, IPD torque mount, poly subframe bushings, all LED lights

    38. Remove Advertisements

      Advertisements
       

    Page 189 of 194 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... LastLast