Definitive S60R Axle Guide! ?? - Page 3
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
      Quote Originally Posted by AlexJ View Post
      Lots of different part numbers in here so hopefully someone can help me out. I need to do my passenger front axle. Which Autozone number is the right one for a M66 car? Is it the 6014N?

Thanks
      You're only options are used or dealer. Maybe some shops can rebuild but that didn't help mine. 7 years with a nasty vibration finally went away when I dropped the cash for a new one from the dealer.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
      '05 S60R - 2.4R, RaceS60R FMIC, RaceS60R Downpipe, SPEC LWFW/Stage 3 clutch, Elevate upper mount, Forge CBV, Phuzzy HDTCV, Eibach, IPD Sways, Powerflex/Superflex CA bushings, JVC M730 Head Unit (Android Auto, Subwoofer, Back Up Camera)
      '99 Audi A4 1.8T Stage 3...

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I'm looking to buy a new drivers side axle here in Sweden.. Though it seems impossible to find out which one I need. They apparently fit many different models and have different lengths?!

Anyone know the length of the axles for a manual M66 V70R 2004? Volvo wants almost 600 dollar for the drivers side and that would get me both sides going aftermarket..

Quote Originally Posted by Oschpister View Post
      I'm looking to buy a new drivers side axle here in Sweden.. Though it seems impossible to find out which one I need. They apparently fit many different models and have different lengths?!

Anyone know the length of the axles for a manual M66 V70R 2004? Volvo wants almost 600 dollar for the drivers side and that would get me both sides going aftermarket..
      No one Aftermarket makes them specially for the M66 R, but I read Surtrack VO8035 and VO8041 work.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
      '05 S60R - 2.4R, RaceS60R FMIC, RaceS60R Downpipe, SPEC LWFW/Stage 3 clutch, Elevate upper mount, Forge CBV, Phuzzy HDTCV, Eibach, IPD Sways, Powerflex/Superflex CA bushings, JVC M730 Head Unit (Android Auto, Subwoofer, Back Up Camera)
      '99 Audi A4 1.8T Stage 3...

5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements

S60r axle

Sooooo I own a 04 s60r manual m66 awd. Like a total newb while replacing a strut I dropped the axle and totally jacked up the cv rzeppa. So instead of trying to rebuild after the second debacle where I didn’t get it set tight and it all came apart again. Anyways now I can rebuild in my sleep. Anyways I tried every store and I could not find a passenger cv axle. I went through ten different axles littlerally none of them fit. So when you see people post about the typical cv axles to buy they are not talking about the m66 and if they are they are lying cuz they straight up will not fit. After I rebuilt both axles I was searching through every damn axle just convinced one of them had to fit and eureka and found em. But you can search by s60r or manual anyways hers the shortcut hella cheap too and they almost always have em in stock “AUTOZONE..... 04 S60r m66 awd front cv axles are as follows... 6017N and 10512

Quote Originally Posted by Zerocooltimebandit View Post
      Sooooo I own a 04 s60r manual m66 awd. Like a total newb while replacing a strut I dropped the axle and totally jacked up the cv rzeppa. So instead of trying to rebuild after the second debacle where I didn’t get it set tight and it all came apart again. Anyways now I can rebuild in my sleep. Anyways I tried every store and I could not find a passenger cv axle. I went through ten different axles littlerally none of them fit. So when you see people post about the typical cv axles to buy they are not talking about the m66 and if they are they are lying cuz they straight up will not fit. After I rebuilt both axles I was searching through every damn axle just convinced one of them had to fit and eureka and found em. But you can search by s60r or manual anyways hers the shortcut hella cheap too and they almost always have em in stock “AUTOZONE..... 04 S60r m66 awd front cv axles are as follows... 6017N and 10512
      Good post. So the 6014N and 6015N that they list for the M66 cars is wrong?
      05 V70R BSM, 6MT

Did you verify the teeth count etc?? Let us know how they hold up. Very curious.
      2005 V70R M66, Titanium-Gobi

1986 944 Turbo, Black-Tan

Past; 940t wagon, 940, 960 wagon, 240 wagon and several others in the family.

9. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3