Samsung Galaxy S4 will not stay connected?
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Samsung Galaxy S4 will not stay connected?

Got a new phone. Connects fine for a minute or two. Always drops in the middle of call and drops if no call. I asked dealer and they said they have heard of no issues. My last samsung old phone worked great for years.
      Thoughts? Thanks
      2011 XC60 T-6 AWD R-Design + Polestar, Passion Red (climate, navigation, and technology packages). Added: Custom Subwoofer, Trailer Hitch, Vision X LED light bar and fogs, and Laser Interceptor V. 8 (Quad).

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Sorry to hear about that, but I've had no issues with the Samsung Galaxy S3 and my MY13...
      2020 Crystal White XC60 T8 P* with 21" All Season Tires, Rear Bumper Cover and Mudflaps

New HTC One and dropping

My new HTC one has disconnected from the bluetooth twice out of about 10 calls. It just switches over to my phone and I do not lose the call. It did it in the first couple of minutes also. Sounds like your same issue.

This did not happen with my old HTC one S. So far I am just writing it off to a small fluke.

What drives me crazy is I cannot do my google home voice to text through the sensus. I have to turn off the bluetooth and use just the phone. I freak out my teenager by actually talking to him instead of texting.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements