SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

The Comprehensive Guide to OEM S80 Floor Mats

16K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  adamdrives 
#1 ·
This thread's purpose is to provide a comprehensive list of all available Volvo floor mats for the P3 S80.

Standard "striped pattern" S80 Floor Mats
Black Part Number: 39857137
Tan Part Number: 39897915
These are the floor mats which come from the factory on most S80s. They have a vertical stripe pattern and are available for black and tan interiors

Executive / Inscription "thick textile" mats
Black Part Number: 30653792
Tan Part Number: 30653794
These are the floor mats which come from the factory on inscription and executive S80s. They are a very thick, very high quality mat. The quality is reflected in the price as they are about 80% more expensive than any of the other OEM options. They are available for black and tan interiors.

OEM Rubber All-Weather Mats
Black Part Number: 39893634
Tan Part Number: 39893639
These are an accessory all-weather floor mat which is offered by Volvo for the S80. They are made of soft rubber and form a "tray" type of area which catches melted snow and mud. They are available for black and tan interiors.

** There is also an optional rubber tunnel mat which can be used in conjunction with these rubber floor mats. It covers the center hump in the rear seat area behind the center console. It is available in both black and tan colors.
Black Part Number: 30661603
Tan Part Number: 39852071

V70 R-Design Floor Mats
Black Part Number: 39813992
Tan Part Number: UNAVAILABLE
These are the floor mats which come from the factory on V70 R-Design cars. They are a perfect fit for S80s as the cars share the same chassis. They are made from a thin textile with a berber type weave. They feature a contrasting white stitching around the edge which compliment the contrasting stitching in black inscription and executive interiors. They are available in black only.

V70 Ocean Race Edition Floor Mats
Black Part Number: 39801830
Tan Part Number: 39801832
These are the floor mats which come from the factory on V70 Ocean Race Edition cars. They are a perfect fit for S80s as the cars share the same chassis. They are a textile mat with hard aluminum bindings on the corners of the mats for an industrial, rugged look. They are available in black and tan.

See less See more
#2 ·
This post is reserved for a listing of aftermarket floor mats that fit the S80.

#3 ·
nice write up... the V70 Ocean Race ones looks interesting...

Mine comes with the executive mats and I overlay it with 3M type floormats custom cut to S80...

I am looking to get one mat for the driver side, 3M as well with aluminum plate as footrest...

#4 ·
I ended up purchasing 2 sets of mats, the OEM standards and OEM rubbers from comp1. I really like the all weather rubber mats for look and fit over the carpet.

#5 ·
Tan color example.
Driver side

Passager side

Rear

#8 · (Edited)
Bluestreak614: I really like the all weather rubber mats for look and fit over the carpet.[/QUOTE]

That is great to know. We pick up our all weather rubber mats tomorrow. Thanks for posting. We tried WeatherTech, but returned them because they were cheaply made - just above cardboard in my estimation.

#9 ·
Bluestreak614: I really like the all weather rubber mats for look and fit over the carpet.
That is great to know. We pick up our all weather rubber mats tomorrow. Thanks for posting. We tried WeatherTech, but returned them because they were cheaply made - just above cardboard in my estimation.[/QUOTE]

The OEM rubber mats definitely have a more quality feel than the weather tech mats -- especially their fitted ones.

#10 ·
I ordered tan rubber mats for my 07 S80 and they didn't match the deeper tan color of my carpet...the rubber was too light in color and the rear mats didn't fit or line up with the "nipples". I've seen elsewhere that 07 had a model year split so the dealer is ordering me "mocha brown" instead. Anyone else discovered this?

#11 ·
Since this thread is alive again, I'll mention aftermarket floor mats for the S80 are available through Avery's for $90-150. There are three or four levels. Prices vary by the type of carpet pile, but even the $90 set is a good choice. The fit is exactly like OEM and you can add custom options like a heel pad, contrast edging, monogram or logo. The grommets are black regardless of carpet color and snap right into place. I recommend getting the serged edge for an OEM look.

https://www.averysfloormats.com/

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.