Volvo C30 Aftermarket Exhaust System
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Volvo C30 Aftermarket Exhaust System

hey im looking for an aftermarket exhaust system for my c30. I want something loud and also for performance. So far what im interested in is the elevate system and the borla. Any suggestions on some other brands or what you guys prefer?
      2012 Volvo C30: 20% Tints, Eibach Pro-kit lowering springs, Alpine audio system, Bremmer Kraft BR10 18" rims, Michelin pilot super-sport tires, 6 spd

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by casalino12 View Post
      hey im looking for an aftermarket exhaust system for my c30. I want something loud and also for performance. So far what im interested in is the elevate system and the borla. Any suggestions on some other brands or what you guys prefer?
      You aren't going to see a huge difference in performance with an exhaust system, you will get a nice sound upgrade though. The Elevate system is quite popular. K-Pax seems to be the nicest sounding system available, it's quite expensive though. I'd recommend joining c30crew.com for C30 questions.

borla's sound good. i personally think milltek has the best sounding exhaust for our car.

5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements

i say go custom and get a straight pipe 3" with a single exit. That will give you all the performance and sound you need.
      2008 Passion Red C30 6 Speed M/T
      V1 with Preferred, Climate Package and Dynaudio.
      Added: R Design Spoiler+Steering Wheel+Knob, K&N Air Filter Replacement, EuroSport Tuning Strut Bar, Borla CBE, Vibratechnics Rear Engine Mount, Forge Recirculation Valve, IPD Skidplate, KW V3

Elevate, Borla, Shark Performance (Milltek), and K-PAX (special made Borla) are all superb choices.

I'm currently using Elevate exhaust with Borla intercooled quad-tips.
      2011 C30 R-Design

Quote Originally Posted by JN2k108 View Post
      i say go custom and get a straight pipe 3" with a single exit. That will give you all the performance and sound you need.

I have the KPAX and adore it but this is the cheapest and most aggressive option.

how loud is loud? straight pipe is flat out annoying. but thats all your preference. are u gonna do a 3" downpipe? that will change the sound and give you most performance. borla is 2.5". kpax is 2.75". elevate is 3". so that is something to think about. elevate and kpax are the nicest and loudest "out of the box" exhausts ive heard. i have elevate with a 3" catless dp. i think if you want the loudest car on the road ur gonna have to go custom straight pipe.
      2008 C30 T5 V 2.0 Cosmic White / Java - 6speed Manual- K16 - Newman Cams - Autotech Custom Tune - 3" Catless DP - Elevate Goodies - CEIKA BBK - PB Coilovers - Custom Leather Interior - Forgestar F14s - Etc.

2011 S60 T6 AWD - Stock for now

this car is not loud enough compared to NA 4 cylinders... HAHHA
      2008 Passion Red C30 6 Speed M/T
      V1 with Preferred, Climate Package and Dynaudio.
      Added: R Design Spoiler+Steering Wheel+Knob, K&N Air Filter Replacement, EuroSport Tuning Strut Bar, Borla CBE, Vibratechnics Rear Engine Mount, Forge Recirculation Valve, IPD Skidplate, KW V3

Elevate is the way to go

Why does it have to be "loud?" I get that you want the car to sound more badass, but we are not driving Civics here are we? I personally prefer the sleeper style. Ninja C30 you know what I am saying? Performance and driver-car synchronicity are what's really important. Everybody owns their own car, and have their own tastes, so to each their own I suppose. Has anybody here possessing an aftermarket exhaust ran into any problems with sway bars or other types of reinforcements?

Milltek sounds the best imo

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
      06 S40 2.4i

Quote Originally Posted by skissinger View Post
      how loud is loud? straight pipe is flat out annoying. but thats all your preference. are u gonna do a 3" downpipe? that will change the sound and give you most performance. borla is 2.5". kpax is 2.75". elevate is 3". so that is something to think about. elevate and kpax are the nicest and loudest "out of the box" exhausts ive heard. i have elevate with a 3" catless dp. i think if you want the loudest car on the road ur gonna have to go custom straight pipe.
      Which decat dp are you running exactly?

Running the Elevate downpipe, welded in tuning bung, deleting cat this weekend, Hilton tuned out the rear o2/cat delete no more CEL.
      Full Elevate Cat back (soon to be catless) all V-bands so I can drop in a cat if need for emissions etc. You will notice an increase in torque
      especially if running a tune which is using higher boost. I'm pushing 27psi with K16 and meth injection. Turbos like to breath, in AND out.
      My two pennies.

16. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements