New XC60R - wood inlays
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

New XC60R - wood inlays

Hi all! Just purchased a new 2013 XC60 R in Passion Red. The only thing missing from my wish list is wood inlays. Wanted the new urbane wood but am told it wont fit the 2013 just 2014. Classic wood and a lighter color are my options. Will these fit my R model?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by danette1013 View Post
      Hi all! Just purchased a new 2013 XC60 R in Passion Red. The only thing missing from my wish list is wood inlays. Wanted the new urbane wood but am told it wont fit the 2013 just 2014. Classic wood and a lighter color are my options. Will these fit my R model?
      I have bough multiple aftermarket woodgrain kits for Volvos across the years and have been very happy. I am sure you can find a color/ pattern close to the urbane. The kits can come in real wood or synthetic and have many more pieces than would have come as OEM wood. I have always chosen synthetic for longevity in hot conditions. Hope this helps. PM me if you want any pics of the cars I have done.
      2011 XC60 T-6 AWD R-Design + Polestar, Passion Red (climate, navigation, and technology packages). Added: Custom Subwoofer, Trailer Hitch, Vision X LED light bar and fogs, and Laser Interceptor V. 8 (Quad).

Hi twbannon, PM sent re pics, as I am also interested in wood inlays for my 2013 XC60 6T AWD.
      Peter

5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements

http://accessories.volvocars.com/Acc...ent/VCC-463920

I've got Nordic Light oak in mine and absolutley love it. I'm not a wood kind of guy but the thick matt varnished solid oak does it for me, I really do love it. Availibile for with and without sensus (MY09-MY13).

http://www.gunneby.se/xc60/detaljer/IMGP5209.JPG
      --> Terra Bronze XC60 T6 AWD P* and a Raw Copper V40CC D2<--

[QUOTE=MartinS;2246940]http://accessories.volvocars.com/Acc...ent/VCC-463920

I've got Nordic Light oak in mine and absolutley love it. I'm not a wood kind of guy but the thick matt varnished solid oak does it for me, I really do love it. Availibile for with and without sensus (MY09-MY13).

Very nice! My 850R had the bleached light wood, luv'd it. Holds up well too. Had my 850 for over 11yrs and the wood still looked new when I traded it in. ;0)

If you do go aftermarket wood I'd be sure I could reverse it down the line easily. Not everyone's taste runs the same and it could hurt resale and make its true cost much more than it looks now.

There is that insignia line???? I saw something about with a better natural wood look on '14's. That would be a nice addition but I guess it won't fit.

9. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements