New Owner Introductions and Pictures of Your XC60 - Page 6
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
      Congrats and welcome! Post some pics when you get a chance.

Can't help on the booster seat for kids but I highly recommend the ipd swaybar

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by VABCHRNR View Post
      Hey all! New here to the forum and hoping I've made a good decision! I just brought home a 2015.5 RD Black/Black loaded up. I crossed shopped BMW, MB, Jeep, Cadillac CTS V (different animal) and for the features and OTD price, nothing seemed to match up. I've only got about 30 miles on it so it's way early to get a good driving impression, but so far things seem nice! The only thing I'm needing help with is finding some narrow boosters to go alongside a full five point car seat. I know it's not a full size suv, but just want to have enough room to go around town with the family. Any suggestions or ideas would be great!

I'm really looking to learning as much as possible from these great forums!
      Congrats on your car. Let's see some pics.

Hi all! Today I traded in my 2007 BMW 550i (85k miles) for a 2015.5 XC60 T6 drive-E -- gently used with 3,100 miles. Black exterior, sand/tan interior. I had been shopping around looking for a 2-4 year old used model, and really looking for an R-design (wanted the 325 HP since I was coming out of a V8 550i). But, when I found this *brand new* model that someone had been nice enough to take the initial depreciation hit for me, I couldn't resist. I ended up getting this thing easily $6-$8k less than a new model at the dealer. So, I'm thrilled with the purchase, despite the fact that it came with not exactly the specific options and gadgets I would have chosen had I ordered it.

I'm very anxious to see how the T6 drive-E engine does over the long haul (turbo, supercharger, etc.). If I'm nervous at all, that's it. Just not yet proven over the long-haul. But, I'm thrilled so far with how fun it is to drive. And, I scored major points with the wife who LOVES Volvos and has been driving an XC90 for years.

Edit: I've tried to add pictures (below), but not sure if they can be seen (?)

I look forward to learning a lot from the XC60 experts here at Swedespeed.com. Thanks!

Last edited by MusicCityHokie; 09-05-2014 at 09:56 AM. Reason: added pics

5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements

Welcome and congrats on the new ride!
      2014 XC60 RD

Hey everyone!

We picked up our new 2015 XC60 T6 AWD Premium Plus, brand new off the Volvo lot! Crystal White Pearl, Graphite interior. We went with the climate package w/heated seats, BLIS Package, and the dual xenon headlights. We also had the polestar tuning package added, as well as our regions "climate package" which included all-weather mats, 3M film on front end/mirrors/headlights, remote start and molded mud flaps. We were able to also negotiate a winter tire package which will come in handy when the snow starts flying.

We only have 140km's on it so far but love it!

Good day to all! I joined last spring and your contributions were very helpful in our shopping for a new car. We picked it up last month and have already racked up more than 5,000kms on it, we LOVE our new XC60!!! Only today I put some time into figuring out how to post a picture, hence the late "introduction".

2018 V90CC T5 with P*, Saville Gray/Charcoal
      2015.5 XC60 T5 Drive-E Platinum, Twilight Bronze/Hazel Brown

Congrats and great color. Easily in my favorite top 2 or 3 of what's offered.
      2014 XC60 RD

Hi everyone!

My name is Bryan and my wife and I just picked up our 2015 XC60R premier plus. Just waiting on my remote start Navi.

Quote Originally Posted by bhom920 View Post
      Hi everyone!

My name is Bryan and my wife and I just picked up our 2015 XC60R premier plus. Just waiting on my remote start Navi.
      Gorgeous colour! Enjoy!
      2018 V90CC T5 with P*, Saville Gray/Charcoal
      2015.5 XC60 T5 Drive-E Platinum, Twilight Bronze/Hazel Brown

Looks great! Which silver is that? Also looks like you have the split nubuck/alcantara seats. Don't think that option was avail on the XC60 RDs until the newest model year.
      2014 XC60 RD

Quote Originally Posted by Pranner View Post
      Gorgeous colour! Enjoy!
      Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by JMFangio View Post
      Looks great! Which silver is that? Also looks like you have the split nubuck/alcantara seats. Don't think that option was avail on the XC60 RDs until the newest model year.
      It's called electric silver. Maybe is a rare color? I have never seen another one in the same color as of yet. And yes the nubuck/alcantara seats! this is what sold me as Volvo doesn't offer vented options in their leather seats. This is a 2015 and not the 2015.5 so I'm not sure. But looking around the net, it seems like it was a rare option since I haven't seen any other xc60 with this interior.

This is the first RD I've seen with electric silver on here or otherwise. I think most were ordered speced in white or black, with red as the 3rd most popular option.

The wheels which can be polarizing look great on the silver.
      2014 XC60 RD

That silver is really nice!

I've only seen the 14/15/15.5's in Red/Black or White.

IMO would look pretty slick with black mirror coverings.

Quote Originally Posted by JMFangio View Post
      This is the first RD I've seen with electric silver on here or otherwise. I think most were ordered speced in white or black, with red as the 3rd most popular option.

The wheels which can be polarizing look great on the silver.
      good to know that I may have something a bit rare I'll be very honest and say I didn't do my normal research before purchasing this car. I saw it at the NY autoshow last year and liked it, but that was my extent of research. Wife and I wanted something that sat higher up for our baby that is on the way and there just so happened to be a Volvo dealer near the place we ate breakfast that morning.

Quote Originally Posted by mcmanus View Post
      That silver is really nice!

I've only seen the 14/15/15.5's in Red/Black or White.

IMO would look pretty slick with black mirror coverings.

Thanks. I thought really hard about getting the fog light covers body matched, but then decided to leave it for now. the car is actually at the body shop because someone managed to back into it after 2 days of ownership. Luckily it was very minor and just limited to the rear bumper cover which did not have to be replaced. Just buffed and refinished.

Thanks. I thought really hard about getting the fog light covers body matched, but then decided to leave it for now. the car is actually at the body shop because someone managed to back into it after 2 days of ownership. Luckily it was very minor and just limited to the rear bumper cover which did not have to be replaced. Just buffed and refinished.
      I like the contrast of the black on the silver. It goes really well with the front end/rims.

I would have actually considered going the RD route simply based on that color. Mind you I also really love our Crystal White.

Congrats!

Did you get it from Volvo of Edison? If so, I think I may have test driven that one back in June Wound up having them locate another one that had front & rear park assist that I really wanted. Unfortunately not in electric silver.

Hi everyone!

2015 XC60 T6 RD, P+, Blis, climate, black sapphire
      previous: 2005 S60R magic blue/atacama 6mt (lease returned '08)

Quote Originally Posted by orientblue3 View Post
      Congrats!

Did you get it from Volvo of Edison? If so, I think I may have test driven that one back in June Wound up having them locate another one that had front & rear park assist that I really wanted. Unfortunately not in electric silver.
      yes I did, I'm surprised it was sitting for that long. They had two 2015 RDs and we bought one and another family bought the other one while we were doing paperwork.
      Last edited by bhom920; 09-18-2014 at 09:18 PM.

A few pics of my 15.5 XC60 platinum platinum. 4,000 miles and loving every minute of it.

Another great color!

I really wish more states/provinces would go away from the front mounted license plate.

...that my xc60 rdesign 2011-5....
      Volvo xc60 t6 R-design 2011.5, V50 t5 awd msr, Volkswagen Superbeetle 1971 (1915cc)....Club Volvo Québec

We took our XC60 to the mountains for the first time.... Performed beautifully! Excellent gas mileage!

3.5 months from order to delivery! So far so good!

Last edited by pfram; 10-04-2014 at 09:39 PM.

Congrats! Looks great.
      2014 XC60 RD

Yeah! More Seattle people. XC-70 T6 w/PS here. Go get the upgrade, totally worth it.

Is that Ice or Crystal White?

Quote Originally Posted by pfram View Post
      3.5 months from order to delivery! So far so good!
      Looks oddly familiar... IMO Crystal White = one of the best colours!
      2015 - XC60 T6 AWD Premium+ - Climate pkg, Bi-xenon, Blis, P* tune, Crystal White, P* performance parts door and rear hatch mouldings.

Yes. It's Crystal White. Not that I had a say in color. My wife drives it most weekdays. I would do the PS upgrade if it were free. Otherwise I doubt we'll ever max out currently available power and torque. We have enjoyed the stock performance a bit so far. Pulling out onto the main road is a lot more fun than it used to be!

Quote Originally Posted by pfram View Post
      Yes. It's Crystal White. Not that I had a say in color. My wife drives it most weekdays. I would do the PS upgrade if it were free. Otherwise I doubt we'll ever max out currently available power and torque. We have enjoyed the stock performance a bit so far. Pulling out onto the main road is a lot more fun than it used to be!
      It becomes A LOT funner with P* =)... But I agree the stock T6 comes with ample power/get up and go.... I do a lot of single lane highway driving so the extra horse is nice for tight passing areas.
      2015 - XC60 T6 AWD Premium+ - Climate pkg, Bi-xenon, Blis, P* tune, Crystal White, P* performance parts door and rear hatch mouldings.

+1 to McManus... you don't know what you're missing till you try it. Ha!

Hi guys...

Just totalled my 2005 V50 T5 AWD about a month ago (search for Mitch in the V50 forum for pics)...so now my replacement is a 2011 XC60 R-Design, white. I really love this 'new to me' car. I'll post pics later.

Hopefully I'll be able to contribute on the forums as I've done in the past.

Talk soon!
      -Mitch

Welcome, sorry about the loss but congrats on the new ride
      2014 XC60 RD

We took delivery in Gothenburg on Oct 7th, should be on a boat now. OSD was a lot of fun.
      2018 XC60, T6, Inscription, B&W sound

2015.5 XC60, T6, OSD, Platinum, Seashell Met, Blis, Inscription, Climate, Fwd Cam, 20" Avior Wheels

2017 Tesla model D90S

[IMG][/IMG]
      Snap with the rims g550..!

Nice pic, looks good with the bright silver.

2015.5 XC60, T6, OSD, Platinum, Seashell Met, Blis, Inscription, Climate, Fwd Cam, 20" Avior Wheels

2017 Tesla model D90S

Hi it's actually Electric Silver just looks bright on a sunny day.
      It's a really lovely colour, on a dull day it's turns a blue/silver so here in Ireland it's mostly blue

could have fooled me. great pic though.

2017 Tesla model D90S

38. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast