02 XC70 R PROJECT TERRÄNGKÖRNING LANDVAGN
      04 V70R PROJECT LANDBARGE
      11 XC60 R-DESIGN PROJECT HEICO

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Ocean Racer View Post
      New led headlight bulbs are scary!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
      I may have to look into this a bit further...

Looks great.

2006 S60 Willow Green
      2008 S40 Barents Blue
      2011 S80 Electric Silver - RIP
      2013 XC60 Electric Silver
      2019 XC60 Osmium Grey

[QUOTE=beerbaron;6117305]2012 xc60 T6 R Design + polestar ,factory towbar , roofracks and RSE

updated with images

5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements

pic

Quote Originally Posted by beerbaron View Post

Nice mate!
      Good drive that one too.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Marion bay , population , 250...
      lovely beaches and remote enough that theres limited mobile phone coverage

Quote Originally Posted by beerbaron View Post
      Marion bay , population , 250...
      lovely beaches and remote enough that theres limited mobile phone coverage
      As soon as you leave Geelong area theres limited mobile phone coverage

My favorite feature of this car

2010 XC60 T6 Sapphire Black Metallic (TFT DIM retrofit, DynoMax muffler, Eibach lowering springs & Koni struts, HardRace adjustable rear toe arms)
      2004 Subaru Legacy Outback wagon 2.5 White Frost Pearl (Also mine) | 2011 Chevy Equinox LT1 AWD Olympic White (Hers)

Intros

Hi all.
      XC60, +P*, Factory towbar W/ bike carrier.
      I travel alot, but my luggage lives in Houston. This will be my third Volvo.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/79xF8MiJ4NybJBJy2
      Last edited by QUARKS40; 12-23-2017 at 11:39 PM. Reason: Trying to add photos
      2010 XC60 White: P*, Shifter retro, 3 spoke steering wheel retro.
      2001 S40 : 14T, BBTB, 3" Stainless Turbo back DP, Upsolute, KW Coilovers, 17" Konigs, Mistu Calipers & Rotors, 3 spoke steering wheel upgrade, Custom Arctic Silver and Sonic Blue Paint, Custom Upholstry

Hi Guys, New to the Volvo fam, adding my 2016 XC60 T6 RD - coming from my 2005 subaru legacy GT wagon 5spd turbo 2.5L this feels right. If I cant have a 5/6spd manual, at least the polestar T6 with flappy paddles is close.

only thing so far thats annoying is the seat heaters dont Stay hot (more of a wife complaint) and that with the remote start (even with On Call) the engine shuts off as soon as you open the door, requiring a 'restart
      Last edited by Slvrscoobie; 12-30-2017 at 10:02 PM.

First Volvo ever: 2015.5 XC60 T5 AWD 2.5L

Will upload more pics on a nice day and when it's clean

I only wish it had XM radio but otherwise love it.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Did you wrap or paint your door trim/window trim pieces?

Quote Originally Posted by TheStillMan View Post
      My favorite feature of this car

Quote Originally Posted by odiespankers07 View Post
      Did you wrap or paint your door trim/window trim pieces?
      They are wrapped. I'll probably paint them in the spring/summer, but wanted to see how it looked first
      2010 XC60 T6 Sapphire Black Metallic (TFT DIM retrofit, DynoMax muffler, Eibach lowering springs & Koni struts, HardRace adjustable rear toe arms)
      2004 Subaru Legacy Outback wagon 2.5 White Frost Pearl (Also mine) | 2011 Chevy Equinox LT1 AWD Olympic White (Hers)

New member UK XC60

Hi,
      Long term Audi owner, just coming over to the Volvo family (wanted a medium hybrid SUV, and the Q5 is not predicted to be out till at least the end of the year).
      Currently waiting to collect (1st March is when the new registrations start in the UK). Car has arrived at the dealer who is adding a retractable tow bar.

Electric silver. R-Design Pro, but with 20" wheels instead of 21" - I like a bit more sidewall height.
      Will post a picture once she arrives.

Hoping the car is as nice as the test one felt. Have a charging point, so am expecting to use electric for little local runs (5 miles down to shops etc.), and then use hybrid operation for longer trips.

Best Wishes to all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ttelmah View Post
      Hi,
      Long term Audi owner, just coming over to the Volvo family (wanted a medium hybrid SUV, and the Q5 is not predicted to be out till at least the end of the year).
      Currently waiting to collect (1st March is when the new registrations start in the UK). Car has arrived at the dealer who is adding a retractable tow bar.

Electric silver. R-Design Pro, but with 20" wheels instead of 21" - I like a bit more sidewall height.
      Will post a picture once she arrives.

Hoping the car is as nice as the test one felt. Have a charging point, so am expecting to use electric for little local runs (5 miles down to shops etc.), and then use hybrid operation for longer trips.

Best Wishes to all.
      Welcome to the fam!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

New Owner Introductions and Pictures of Your XC60

My name is Richard, I reside in South Florida but the XC60 will replace my 2005 Volvo S60r in the NYC area. I fly to New York weekly for work. Not sure if I’m selling the S60 or sending it back south.

I’ve had my Volvo S60R for about 8 years and I’ve had in it NYC for 4. The roads there has had the best of it, so I decided to get something with a little more meat on the tires and ground clearance for the winter.

The previous owner took good care of the XC60. It was maintained by the dealer it’s entire life. The only immediate item that requires attention will be the headlights as they are scratched to hell.

Don’t know much about the XC60 but I’ve been a loyal Volvo owner since a teen. My neighbor bought on in 09 and kept it for about 5 years, he never complained. Are there anything that I need to look out for or commonly found on the XC60?

I’m also an owner of a 240SX with a RB26. I also own a 2009 GT-R with a Alpha 7 package.

I love Volvo. I’m currently looking to replace the family Audi Q7 with a 2016 XC90 R-Design.

Last edited by RichNomad; 02-28-2018 at 12:26 AM.
      *****2005 Volvo S60R*****Electric Silver*********
      Evolve AMS

Stock Otherwise.

I’ve had my 2017 T5 XC60 p* since November and it’s been great so far!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      2016 Volvo XC90 T6 M+
      2017 Volvo XC60 T5 P*

Just picked up a 2014 XC60 T6 AWD Platinum. Luminous in color. Kinda looks silver/champaign. First Volvo ever and hopefully will last a long time.

Very interested in obtaining this VIDA/DICE thing and software or special laptop. Im not new to working on cars, but new to this interface. Can anyone recommend good shops for replacement parts and add ons? I need the cargo area cover but Volvo wants a little over $200. Want to enable the remote start (from key fob) but dealer quoted $675! For a software flash....

Hi,
      New owner of a 2016 XC60 T6 Platinum 3.0! Very excited, been looking for about 6 months for the right one and finally got it. Been lurking on SwedeSpeed all this time but I feel its time to show myself.
      Last edited by lkpills; 04-16-2018 at 05:28 PM.
      2002 S60 2.4T

Just wanted to stop by an introduce myself. I picked up my 17 XC60 back in late January.

So far I've added the following:
      R-Design grill
      R-Design mirror caps
      LED rear plate lights
      All-weather mats/trunk liner
      Rear bumper guard
      Lamin-X Film on the headlights
      XC90 19" Turbine Wheels

[IMG]IMG-0863[/IMG]

54447353283--60052940-734C-4D32-84F9-1AA7D755A635

The car came with the 18" wheels and I swapped them out for a set of take offs from an XC90. I didn't really get the look I was going for with these wheels and I've been exploring options in replacing them. I've been researching the availability of getting the Polestar Exterior Package and going back to a set of anthracite or black wheels.

Quote Originally Posted by JTXC60 View Post
      The car came with the 18" wheels and I swapped them out for a set of take offs from an XC90. I didn't really get the look I was going for with these wheels and I've been exploring options in replacing them. I've been researching the availability of getting the Polestar Exterior Package and going back to a set of anthracite or black wheels.
      Looks good. The turbine wheels look fine, just different on an XC60 than XC90. I've been considering the same silver or black issue about swapping. Was the R-grill a simple direct replacement?
      2008 S80 3.2, Sport and Climate packages, Barents Blue.
      2014 XC60 T6 AWD Premier Plus with Polestar, Rich Java.

Quote Originally Posted by blindkarma View Post
      Looks good. The turbine wheels look fine, just different on an XC60 than XC90. I've been considering the same silver or black issue about swapping. Was the R-grill a simple direct replacement?
      Yes, it was. The part number is #31425884 for non-tech pack cars. Based on what I found online, I thought I was going to have to remove the bumper. However, I was able to take it out in about 30 seconds after I released the the top tabs it came right out.

Howdy, Just got myself into a 2016 XC60 T6 Platinum myself, last weekend actually. Had an XC70 T6 prior to this. Have to say i'm really loving all the extras on this one. I'll post some pics this weekend.

Just recently bought a 2015 XC60 D5 R-Design. A lot of useful information on this forum.

I'll try and get some pictures uploaded here in the nearby future.

Hello
      Here is my 2014 XC60 R-design AWD.
      it has the big screen but not touch. Will get that soon, and i have recent switched out the HP sound system with FOCAL. more to come there.
      Just made it ready for winter with 265/60 R20 winter tyres and H&R 45mm lowering springs.
      Got this car couple months ago after many years with audi/VW . Last car was a factory new Golf GTE tuned and modded. Fun car but not practical.

Have tuned this car as well and we landed on about 280hp and 580 torque.

PS: sorry for my bad english :P

Last edited by sn0wfall; 10-20-2018 at 09:53 AM.

Junior Member WyomingVolvoLover's Avatar
      Morning,

Introduce my "new to me" 2017 XC60 T6 Dynamic. I have been a Volvo owner in one way or another since high school and this girl is keeping me happy! I was seriously looking at getting an XC40 (bought a place in Wyoming and a need for an SUV became prominent) but the hitch in that was a 6 month wait to get one it. So I could get this one now (it was just a same dealer lease, maintained and lease return that month with 13K miles) and maybe move in a year or two, or wait 6 months..... well I like new cars so of course I went with option A.

I went from a 12' S60 r-design to this, my last two were R-Designs but moving to this Dynamic as been all but disappointing and the mpg increase has been very nice perk too! Surprising to see going from a sedan to an SUV. Anyways, she is getting some running boards (on order), need the load racks since I board in winter and mtn bike in summer and also tow hitch is coming for some jet ski pulls. Here is a shot from last weekender to Deadwood and the first snow storm that came through:

xc6017102318
      Last edited by WyomingVolvoLover; 10-23-2018 at 11:35 AM.
      2017 Xc60 T6 AWD Dynamic|Crystal White|Off Leather|Climate/Convenience Package|BLIS|A/B Bi-Xenon|Panoramic Sunroof|19" Lesath Wheels| Upgrades pending
      (sold)2012 S60 T6 AWD R-Design|Black/Black leather|Premium/Climate/Convenience Packages|BLIS|Sunroof|A/B Bi-Xenon|IPD S-Plate|Polestar Upgrade w/Pstar Spoiler|19" Fastco FC04 Wheels
      (sold)2009 C30 T5 R-Design FWD - Brembo GT Slotted Big Brake Kit, Elevate Volvo C30 T5 Performance Air Intake. Ice white, R-Design trim.

Quote Originally Posted by WyomingVolvoLover View Post
      Morning,

Introduce my "new to me" 2017 XC60 T6 Dynamic. I have been a Volvo owner in one way or another since high school and this girl is keeping me happy! I was seriously looking at getting an XC40 (bought a place in Wyoming and a need for an SUV became prominent) but the hitch in that was a 6 month wait to get one it. So I could get this one now (it was just a same dealer lease, maintained and lease return that month with 13K miles) and maybe move in a year or two, or wait 6 months..... well I like new cars so of course I went with option A.

I went from a 12' S60 r-design to this, my last two were R-Designs but moving to this Dynamic as been all but disappointing and the mpg increase has been very nice perk too! Surprising to see going from a sedan to an SUV. Anyways, she is getting some running boards (on order), need the load racks since I board in winter and mtn bike in summer and also tow hitch is coming for some jet ski pulls. Here is a shot from last weekender to Deadwood and the first snow storm that came through:

xc6017102318
      Yikes! Lots of snow up there. Keep it for a while so I can enjoy a few more weeks of sunshine and golf.
      Her HHI car - 2010 C70 T5 Ice White w/ off-black interior
      His - 2015.5 XC60 Bright Silver, T6 Platinum w/ off-black interior now with Polestar!
      Hers - 2017 XC60 Magic Blue w/ blond interior, T5 Dynamic
      For Fun - 1992 NA 300ZX lightly modified

Here's my new ride! Left the Volvo world for a few years after my 2003 S40, tried some Lexuses and even a Chevy Volt, but I'm back to the Swedish marque! So far as I can tell this is a fully loaded 2010 with every option. Really happy with this purchase!

Quote Originally Posted by sn0wfall View Post
      Hello
      Here is my 2014 XC60 R-design AWD.
      it has the big screen but not touch. Will get that soon, and i have recent switched out the HP sound system with FOCAL. more to come there.
      Just made it ready for winter with 265/60 R20 winter tyres and H&R 45mm lowering springs.
      Got this car couple months ago after many years with audi/VW . Last car was a factory new Golf GTE tuned and modded. Fun car but not practical.

Have tuned this car as well and we landed on about 280hp and 580 torque.

PS: sorry for my bad english :P

WOW!

Thats a lot of torque!

Your English is fine by the way haha
      Quote Originally Posted by Tommm View Post
      Showing up at the track in mommy's old station wagon will not make you cool.
      Now 2011 Volvo XC90 V8 AWD Executive, Luxury Package. Multimedia Package. Premium Electric Silver/Soft Beige. 111K. (2011-)
      2011 Volvo XC60 T6 AWD Inscription. Climate Package. Rear Park Assist Camera. Technology Package. Exterior Styling Kit. Premium Electric Silver/Sandsoft Beige. 99K. (2011-)

Then 2005 Volvo S40 2.4i. Sport Package. Climate Package. Convenience Package. Black/Dark Beige. (2005-2010)
      2006 Volvo XC90 2.5T AWD. Premium Package. Versatility Package. Convenience Package. Climate Package. Titanium Gray Metallic/Light Taupe.(2005-2011)

My Photography Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lomaarts/

20181204_125128.jpg Muddd flappin
      15 Volvo XC60 R-Design Platinum Pearl White Metallic, POLESTAR EXHAUST TDI Tuning Box, POLESTAR TUNED , IPD Rear Sway Bar and links, IPD POLY TORQUE ROD Koni FSD's, Eibach Loweing Springs, Powerflex Torque Bushing, Bloxsport wheel spacers
      Sold: 2008 Volvo C30 2.0 Java/Cosmic White, Manual, Elevate Tune, Weird OEM Mood Lighting Kit, EST Catback Exhaust, Koni STR.T, H&R Springs, Injen Intake, 19' BBS SR Wheels, Ion Yellow Fogs,
      SoldL 2006 Volvo V70R, Magic Blue, Stock

Let's see your winter mode 20181219_131659.jpg
      15 Volvo XC60 R-Design Platinum Pearl White Metallic, POLESTAR EXHAUST TDI Tuning Box, POLESTAR TUNED , IPD Rear Sway Bar and links, IPD POLY TORQUE ROD Koni FSD's, Eibach Loweing Springs, Powerflex Torque Bushing, Bloxsport wheel spacers
      Sold: 2008 Volvo C30 2.0 Java/Cosmic White, Manual, Elevate Tune, Weird OEM Mood Lighting Kit, EST Catback Exhaust, Koni STR.T, H&R Springs, Injen Intake, 19' BBS SR Wheels, Ion Yellow Fogs,

First Volvo

Hey guys, first time Volvo owner. We needed a replacement for my wife's Mercedes wagon and picked up a '13 white Premier plus(?). It took me a while to work through the options list but with adaptive headlights, BLIS, parking assist and some other things, that seems to be it. It does however have an Rdesign badge but none of the go fast that comes with it. At the end January were relocating from CO to rural OH so this girl is going to stay pretty utilitarian. I've already ordered a Curt hitch, cross bars and roof basket, mud flaps and some assorted interior things. Also found out today that came to me with some cheap performance summer tires (I'm looking out my window at 4in of snow and windchill is supposed to take us to -20 tonight) so also just placed an order through Discount Tire for some replacement rubber that doesn't encourage suicide by fence post. Thinking about doing a ceramic coat on it before we leave so I may get a chance to snap some pics soon.

Welcome to the fam.. Good idea on replacing the tires. I am definitely going to ceramic coat in the spring once I repair mybrock chips.. should have done it sooner. What product do you think you will use?

Quote Originally Posted by Sortadelux View Post
      Hey guys, first time Volvo owner. We needed a replacement for my wife's Mercedes wagon and picked up a '13 white Premier plus(?). It took me a while to work through the options list but with adaptive headlights, BLIS, parking assist and some other things, that seems to be it. It does however have an Rdesign badge but none of the go fast that comes with it. At the end January were relocating from CO to rural OH so this girl is going to stay pretty utilitarian. I've already ordered a Curt hitch, cross bars and roof basket, mud flaps and some assorted interior things. Also found out today that came to me with some cheap performance summer tires (I'm looking out my window at 4in of snow and windchill is supposed to take us to -20 tonight) so also just placed an order through Discount Tire for some replacement rubber that doesn't encourage suicide by fence post. Thinking about doing a ceramic coat on it before we leave so I may get a chance to snap some pics soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Sortadelux View Post
      Welcome aboard and welcome to OH. We love it here!
      Past: '94 854, '99 S70 T5 SE, '99 S70 GLT, '04 S60R M, '12 S60 T5, '13 S60 T5, '15 S60 RD, '05 V70R GT
      Present: '95 854 T-5R, '06 XC70, '15.5 XC60 T6, '16 V60 P*

Quote Originally Posted by odiespankers07 View Post
      Welcome to the fam.. Good idea on replacing the tires. I am definitely going to ceramic coat in the spring once I repair mybrock chips.. should have done it sooner. What product do you think you will use?
      After some research it looks like the curing time will is just too long with our move at the end of the month. I'll likely put down a quick coat of wax on it and worry about the ceramic in the spring also. It is like Christmas around here though with something showing up every day. I came home to a roof basket on the front porch tonight and last night it was body color plugs for the front bumper to fill the license plate holes and some other goodies.

38. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast