New XC90 teaser campaign is on
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

New XC90 teaser campaign is on

This is the beginning.

2001 Volvo V70 T5 M SR, Classic Red/Graphite Lthr, TME Stage II ECU, 3" Downpipe w/ Cat-back exhaust MTE, Volvo Roadholding & Lowering Kit w/ Nivomats, 17" PEGASUS, Rear Spoiler, Dolby Surround Sound
      2019 V90 Cross Country Osmium Grey metallic w/ Charcoal Nappa L, Advance, Rear Air Suspension, Bowers & Wilkins, Luxury, RtrbleTow Hitch, Polestar optimization, 20" wheels, Side Scuff Plate
      2020 V90 T6 AWD R-design Crystal White M, Advanced, Heated Seats/Steering, 20" wheels, Polestar optimization

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by GrecianVolvo View Post
      This is the beginning.

I like the end .........'it's classy........'
      Is ad from new agency

Yes, it is.
      2001 Volvo V70 T5 M SR, Classic Red/Graphite Lthr, TME Stage II ECU, 3" Downpipe w/ Cat-back exhaust MTE, Volvo Roadholding & Lowering Kit w/ Nivomats, 17" PEGASUS, Rear Spoiler, Dolby Surround Sound
      2019 V90 Cross Country Osmium Grey metallic w/ Charcoal Nappa L, Advance, Rear Air Suspension, Bowers & Wilkins, Luxury, RtrbleTow Hitch, Polestar optimization, 20" wheels, Side Scuff Plate
      2020 V90 T6 AWD R-design Crystal White M, Advanced, Heated Seats/Steering, 20" wheels, Polestar optimization

5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements

Yes, it is.
      Keep'em coming

Quote Originally Posted by XC60 RD View Post
      Keep'em coming
      As I wrote, this is only the beginning.

As I wrote, this is only the beginning.
      Yannis:

Is the new XC90 going to have a spare tire (full or donut). I am hoping Volvo use this new vehicle to buck the trend.

thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by napster View Post

Yannis:

Is the new XC90 going to have a spare tire (full or donut). I am hoping Volvo use this new vehicle to buck the trend.

thanks.
      Spare tire (temp).

Super Bowl ad buy?
      2004 XC90 2.5T AWD - BSR ECU upgrade, ViVA strut bar conversion, IPD control arms/sway bars/end links/subframe bushing inserts, OE 336mm front rotors, Nokian WRG4 SUV. 200k miles and counting
      2011 Sienna AWD - Wife + 3 kids (incl. twins). 140k miles and counting (down)
      XC Coupe PHEV - Waiting patiently (and expecting a very long wait)

Spare tire (temp).
      Thanks Yannis.

Consider me teased......
      2012 S60 T5 (OSD 4/2012) Ember Black/Offblack l Premium,Multimedia,Climate,Dynamic l BLIS/PCC/ABL/F&R Park Assist/Sport Pedals/Chrome Endpipes

2016 XC90 T6 (OSD 5/2016) Crystal White Pearl/Amber/Black l Momentum Plus,Vision,Convenience l 20" Alloy wheels/Wood steering wheel/Child booster seat/Black headliner/PA II

Not exactly taking their breath away, is it....

Quote Originally Posted by rfkuehn View Post
      Super Bowl ad buy?
      This was one...a decade ago! :

And here we go with a small pic of the headlight.
      https://www.media.volvocars.com/glob...t-architecture
      XC40 D3 R-D MY19, Z3 Roadster 3.0 MY02 ret: V40 D3 CC, S60 D5 Summum Sport MY06, XC70 D5 OR Aut MY06

Here is a link to the new special site for new XC90:
      http://www.volvocars.com/uk/all-cars...ault.aspx#/car

Quote Originally Posted by Ebg View Post
      Here is a link to the new special site for new XC90:
      http://www.volvocars.com/uk/all-cars...ault.aspx#/car
      Gee thanx 4 the reminder...totally forgot about it.
      Its the Official Site for the Unveiling & its jam packed with a ton of info in a structured & detailed form on the new '90.
      For those of us who cant get enough...go & check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
      Gee thanx 4 the reminder...totally forgot about it.
      Its the Official Site for the Unveiling & its jam packed with a ton of info in a structured & detailed form on the new '90.
      For those of us who cant get enough...go & check it out.
      Man, that is a lot of great info. Makes me want one and we aren't even in the market. I could defintely see a plug-in T8 XC60 as the future replacement for our 2012 XC60 RD though! Hoping they offer one...
      2012 XC60 R-Design - Passion Red / Off-black/Cream Accents, Platinum, Polestar, & Climate
      2013 Tesla Model S P85+ - Multicoat Red / Black

Very COOL!

Quote Originally Posted by cab View Post
      Man, that is a lot of great info. Makes me want one and we aren't even in the market. I could defintely see a plug-in T8 XC60 as the future replacement for our 2012 XC60 RD though! Hoping they offer one...
      It sounds like the new XC90 may be an even better off-roader. The old one was no slouch and this one sounds like it will have accoutrements found in some of its modern peers. Exciting stuff definitely putting it on our shopping list next year to complement our 2010... While I wouldn't have thought of having two in the garage, the new one looks to be a giant enough leap forward with markedly better MPGs to be worth looking at. I had been contemplating V60 (although cramped) - we've officially outgrown our V40 with the now 3 in car seats as of last week. E Class wagon was going to be a serious contender but the 90 may well be the champ!

"we have designed the XC90 to be a capable all-rounder; to maximise the XC90’s capability in tough, challenging conditions, Off Road mode can be selected for speeds below 25mph. As well as activating Hill Descent Control automatically, cars equipped with air suspension benefit from increased ground clearance."

Hill Descent will be a especially great coming home from the slopes on snowy days coming over the ridges with twisty 15% inclines and of course fun when intentionally heading off road Anyway with air suspension below 25mph and HDC it'll at least match Cayenne... no mention of a low range but still steps forward.
      Last edited by VolvoUhu; 08-21-2014 at 01:01 PM.
      2005 Boxster - EuroDelivery Atlas Grey (Street: Boxster S 18"/Track: Cayman S 18")
      2010 XC90 3.2 R-Design AWD - OSD Ice White (Winter: Vulcanis 19"/Summer & Off-Road: Panacea 18")
      2017 XC90 T8 R-Design eAWD - OSD (Pole✦ envy) Passion Red (Vision|Convenience|B&W|Climate|HUD|Air 4C|Lighted Running Boards|Tow|Center Booster|iPad|Protective Plate...) w/ChargePoint Home
      --
      Sold in 2018: 2001 V40 1.9T - OSD Atlantic Blue (Summer: Galactica 16"/Winter: Spectra 15")

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
      link doesn't seem to work.

Nevermind that link...same teaser video as in Motor Trends article. Good thing u beat me 2 it. Lol

24. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements