I cannot find any service manual yet that covers 2015 Drive-E, so am hoping that someone can help.
1) I need a low-current source of 12V ignition near the rearview mirror to power our V1 without a dangling cord.
- Should i go into the black pod that houses City Safety, etc or the interior lighting/sunroof control panel?
- How do you safely get the cover off?
- What color wire should I look for in which connector?
I don't think anything changed in this area for MY15, so info from earlier years should suffice.
In other cars, I have done this without cutting or splicing by pushing a gold plated connector pin into the back of the connector and wiring in a fuse right there. I don't want to do anything that would compromise the warranty.
2) In anticipation of doing an extra oil change at ~5K miles, with possible oil analysis and installation of a magnetic drain plug, I need the following info:
- Drain plug torque
- Oil filter cover center mounting bolt torque
eeuroparts can get the Volvo filter (different from MY14 and earlier), magnetic plug, crush washers, etc.