Winter Wheel Thread - Page 21
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21
      I have searched this thread and don't see anything about the question I'm about to ask. And I can't seem to find on this forum how to start a new thread! I have a 2018 XC60 Momentum T5 with 20" wheels and live in Colorado. Last winter the factory "all season" tires were okay, but I'm thinking I really need snow tires for winter. I don't seem to have great control in the snow with the factory tires. Can anyone recommend a good winter/snow tire I could use that won't blow my bank account? I appreciate any advice. I notice several people on here talking about changing out their wheels too. I'm not sure what the benefit of that is, but that's not in the budget. Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Soniahaxton View Post
      I have searched this thread and don't see anything about the question I'm about to ask. And I can't seem to find on this forum how to start a new thread! I have a 2018 XC60 Momentum T5 with 20" wheels and live in Colorado. Last winter the factory "all season" tires were okay, but I'm thinking I really need snow tires for winter. I don't seem to have great control in the snow with the factory tires. Can anyone recommend a good winter/snow tire I could use that won't blow my bank account? I appreciate any advice. I notice several people on here talking about changing out their wheels too. I'm not sure what the benefit of that is, but that's not in the budget. Thanks!
      To start a new thread you go to the correct forum and click "Start Thread" button. You're asking about a SPA XC60 and I found a thread with a similar question:

https://forums.swedespeed.com/showth...and-tire-size)

I also have an XC60 and just purchased a set of Conti Viking tires and am getting them mounted this weekend so don't have any experience with them yet. I also like to use the reviews on sites like Tirerack. For your situation it depends on if you are going to change back to all season tires by mounting and dismounting or buying a separate set of wheels.
      Past: '94 854, '99 S70 T5 SE, '99 S70 GLT, '04 S60R M, '12 S60 T5, '13 S60 T5, '15 S60 RD, '05 V70R GT
      Present: '95 854 T-5R, '06 XC70, '15.5 XC60 T6, '16 V60 P*

Thank you!!

5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements

Winter setup. Clean....for the moment, until the next storm Michelin Pilot Alpin PA4, Rotora rotors and Advanti DST Hybris wheels.

20191110_140740-1_resized.jpg

8. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21