Nice Price or Crack Pipe of the day - Jalopnik
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Nice Price or Crack Pipe of the day - Jalopnik

SOLD (and dearly missed):2007 Electric Silver/Nordkap SR M66 - 91K - Nav - 18" Machined Pegs - 35% side tint - 50% windshield tint - Snabb Intake - Snabb BIG FMIC - Eibach Lowering Springs - EuroSport Sport Exhaust - EuroSport DP - M1 Abrams - SteveO Tuned
      LAST: 2011 Audi S4 Prestige | Phantom Black Metallic | Magma Red Interior | 6M | APR Tuned
      CURRENT: 2019 Kia Stinger GT1 | Ceramic Silver | Red Interior | Bone Stock (lease)

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

It's for sale here too.

The author of that article needs to put down the thesaurus.
      1966 220/dormant project
      1984 245 Turbo/105K
      2006 V50 T5M AWD/151K

the comments are eviscerating....I love it.
      2016 Bright Silver Metallic XC90 T8 Inscription, everything
      2015.5 Rebel Blue S60 Polestar 18/40
      2006 Passion Red S60R
      Packages: Premium, Climate Options: Sport Appearance Package, 18" Pegs, 6Spd Geartronic, Navigation
      Accessories: Sunglasses holder, Sirius Radio, Volvo Digital Jukebox Mods:SS DEM Mod
      "Just say no to LV VIN codes"

5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements

Love it!! That south of the border CP for sure...
      2009 S40 T5 R-Design Black sapphire metallic on two-tone beige/black r-design interior/nav/dynaudio/heated seats/keyless drive/17" Serapis

*facepalm*
      Stock 2004 S60r
      Totalled: Stock 1991 Toyota Mr2 w/ 309k miles.
      Current: Turbo 1991 Mr2 w/ 220k Miles & 2013 Scion Iq

whoever did that paint job and wheel combo should be shot
      '06 V70R GT Black/Nordkap ---- Sold
      '05 Saab 9-2x Aero "Saabaru" ---- 5MT, Stage 2+
      '03 Honda CBR600RR ---- Full Jardine Exhaust, SS Brake Lines, -1/+2 gearing, 520 conversion, Aluminum Rear Sprocket, lots of little goodies

Quote Originally Posted by daniel2296 View Post
      whoever did that paint job and wheel combo should be shot
      hey man, pimpin ain't easy! And apparently Pampers ain't easy either so gotta sell!
      2006 Passion Red S60R
      Packages: Premium, Climate Options: Sport Appearance Package, 18" Pegs, 6Spd Geartronic, Navigation
      Accessories: Sunglasses holder, Sirius Radio, Volvo Digital Jukebox Mods:SS DEM Mod

Quote Originally Posted by inteller View Post
      hey man, pimpin ain't easy! And apparently Pampers ain't easy either so gotta sell!
      Your such a [email protected]

I don't need a brand new 3 series, brand new Merc GLK, a 71 built el camino in the 500hp club, and this R.
      The GLK is for the baby seat, stroller, and so that we can haul our two Rottweilers in one car. Can't do that in the R or in my wifes bmw coupe. I'm keeping my hot rod to play with. Don't need 4 cars.

New house and full renovation and remodel on the house + baby on way. I am dropping the S60R. Wow what a concept.

But don't worry kid you'll never be or understand what it is to live my life. Clearly over your head.
      06 S60R. Two toned, Shaved handles, BSR, CAI, FMIC, DP, Catback, Drilled and slotted rotors, Hawk HPS, HDTCV, CBV, Strut bar, Lots of blue silicone, AFR and Boost gauge in dash, Lowered, 20's and 19's summer/winter, Grilled/body kit, Hood grill, Painted tails, Door Pins, Dual Optimas, Atacama, + some more goodies.

^You need a VR
      1995 850 T5R Yellow Wagon - Lightly modded
      1998 V70 N/A, nautic blue/charcoal - Mediumly modded
      1996 850R Wagon, black/black - Heavily modded

Quote Originally Posted by rmorse View Post
      ^You need a VR
      indeed.

And while I'm happy for you, having all those cars and such, I can't help but wonder why you feel the need to brag about it on the internet. Maybe you weren't very blessed in the trouser region? But that's none of my business. Maybe find a sense of humor though? Just sayin...
      '06 V70R GT Black/Nordkap ---- Sold
      '05 Saab 9-2x Aero "Saabaru" ---- 5MT, Stage 2+
      '03 Honda CBR600RR ---- Full Jardine Exhaust, SS Brake Lines, -1/+2 gearing, 520 conversion, Aluminum Rear Sprocket, lots of little goodies

Quote Originally Posted by usernamez View Post

I don't need a brand new 3 series, brand new Merc GLK, a 71 built el camino in the 500hp club, and this R.
      The GLK is for the baby seat, stroller, and so that we can haul our two Rottweilers in one car. Can't do that in the R or in my wifes bmw coupe. I'm keeping my hot rod to play with. Don't need 4 cars.

New house and full renovation and remodel on the house + baby on way. I am dropping the S60R. Wow what a concept.

But don't worry kid you'll never be or understand what it is to live my life. Clearly over your head.
      THAT explains it!

You did your R up to look like your El Camino! Man, why didn't you just say so! Then we would all understand your love for the two tone!
      2006 Passion Red S60R

Quote Originally Posted by usernamez View Post

Y u mad? Your car is distasteful and won't sell. It's a ruined 40K mile S60R. Figure out a way to get it as stock as possible and it'll sell in a week, and you get the added benefit of not being criticized on the internet.
      '13 BMW X1 35i M-Sport
      '99 S70 AWD - 15G - ARD Green

15. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements