XC90 genuine Volvo parts FS - headphones, remotes, etc
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

XC90 genuine Volvo parts FS - headphones, Rear brake pads

If you're interested in a part, please make me a reasonable offer if my prices seem out of line. The car is sold and I have no need for these. Thanks.

Hi -

I sold my 2008 XC90 and have some genuine Volvo parts for sale. Please send me a PM and I’ll be happy to provide my phone number so we can discuss any questions you have. I am located just west of Boston. Shipping within CONUS and PayPal accepted. PICTURES BELOW.

Used Volvo Headphones for the headrest entertainment system. This is in great condition and the storage pouch is included. Asking $60 shipped. Now asking $40

NEW REAR BRAKE PADS for a 2003-2014 XC 90. The pads are factory VOLVO parts, not an aftermarket brand. $40

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Genuine XC90 removable center console.
      SOLD.

Brand new Volvo Headphones for the headrest entertainment system. This is still in the plastic wrapping, has the storage pouch and even the factory batteries are there. Asking $75 shipped. SOLD.

Used Remote controls for the headrest entertainment system. I have two of these. Asking $55 shipped for one/each. SOLD.

[U]

Last edited by nyc951; 11-18-2018 at 09:07 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Interested in the new headphones.
      Spiros - XC70 Rica Stage 2 Tuned, EST DP & Intake Kit, SNABB 3" Intake, R Discharge Pipe, R Catback Exhaust, IPD HD TCV, IPD HD Coil Packs, IPD Strut bar conversion, 18" Pegs, HID Fogs

spirosxc70 - I sent you a PM.

If anyone would like to buy any of the parts, I can ship them tomorrow (Saturday) so you'll receive by mid next week.

Thank you.

5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements

Monday morning bump.

If you're interested in a part, please make me a reasonable offer if my prices seem out of line. The car is sold and I have no need for these. Thanks.

bump

Bump.

Console is sold. Thank you.

Bump. One remote sold and feel free to make offer on other parts. Thank you.

Bump. Only remaining item is the used Volvo wireless headphone. I have no need for it so the new price is $40 shipped in the USA. Thanks

bump

Quote Originally Posted by nyc951 View Post
      if you're interested in a part, please make me a reasonable offer if my prices seem out of line. The car is sold and i have no need for these. Thanks.

hi -

i sold my 2008 xc90 and have some genuine volvo parts for sale. Please send me a pm and i’ll be happy to provide my phone number so we can discuss any questions you have. I am located just west of boston. Shipping within conus and paypal accepted. pictures below.

genuine xc90 removable center console. sold.

brand new volvo headphones for the headrest entertainment system. this is still in the plastic wrapping, has the storage pouch and even the factory batteries are there. Asking $75 shipped.

used volvo headphones for the headrest entertainment system. this is in great condition and the storage pouch is included. Asking $60 shipped.

used remote controls for the headrest entertainment system. i have two of these. Asking $55 shipped for one/each. one left.

brand new volvo 3rd row floor mat. the color is "mocca brown" which is a tan color. The carpet is still in the original bag. Asking $23 shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by nyc951 View Post
      bump. Only remaining item is the used volvo wireless headphone. I have no need for it so the new price is $40 shipped in the usa. Thanks
      if still abailable i will buy from you.

Bumping for two remaining items for sale:

Used Volvo Headphones for the headrest entertainment system. This is in great condition and the storage pouch is included. Asking $60 shipped. Now asking $40

NEW REAR BRAKE PADS for a 2003-2014 XC 90. The pads are factory VOLVO parts, not an aftermarket brand. $40

14. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements