Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51
    Results 1,751 to 1,756 of 1756

Bunnspeed Concur

Quote Originally Posted by Bunnspeed View Post
      :crickets:

If Volvo and Polestar want to continue to be taken seriously as thoroughly modern entities, they need to step up their online game and have a much more active internet presence than they have for the last handful of years. Instead they have dead or dying websites, information that isn’t up to date or doesn’t get updated, and a lack of current product information, hard to source parts from a variety of incomplete parts supply networks, dealers that don’t have more information than the customers have about products coming or what’s already here. This tapering-off of customer support doesn’t inspire confidence that the brands are doing well behind the scenes.
      Bunnspeed.....you are right on target. From my signature, it is clear that I have supported the PoleStar effort. The lack of response from PoleStar is very disappointing. I suspect that they are only supporting their electric effort.
      2018 Cyan Blue V60 Polestar #75/1500
      2016 Ice White XC60 T6 AWD
      2015.5 Rebel Blue S60 Polestar #27/40
      2015 Passion Red V60 R-Design w/Polestar
      2012 Passion Red C30 R-Design w/Polestar
      2006 Sonic Blue S60R

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by couchhw View Post
      Bunnspeed.....you are right on target. From my signature, it is clear that I have supported the PoleStar effort. The lack of response from PoleStar is very disappointing. I suspect that they are only supporting their electric effort.
      Be aware that Polestar is not Polestarcars. Polestar from the initial Polestar engineered branded Volvo's has been taken over or taken back by Volvo. Polestar or what is left of the people who helped engineer the first Polestar engineered model with the 6 cylinder engine probably moved on to Polestarcars and Cyan Racing. The 4 cylinder Polestar Engineered wasn't so much an original Polestar development. The engine itself is now known to be a one off. Maybe Polestar had a saying in it because some parts were needed to help Cyan Racing with their touring car effort but this gem has been killed off. Only the T6-4 remains which is a different engine and slowly smothered in performance by new emission regulations.
      Polestarcars who are now offering the hybrid Polestar1 and the fully electric Polestar2 don't have anything to do with the older Polestar Engineered cars and I question if they have any saying in the new Polestar Engineered branded model. Afaik the brake upgrade is not the same as the brakes used on Polestar cars and the Ohlins dampers probably only carry the name because Ohlins had some saying in the development but I wonder if the dampers are actually produced by Ohlins or serialised by a contractor just like the other Volvo parts. The Polestar badge is just a Volvo branding thing and even the Polestar tunes aren't showing any signs of a sportivity pursuit anymore. Yes there is some gain but the driveline "optimisations" do not have that crispy soul anymore. Where competing brands show progress in their engine lineup Volvo has chosen to freeze the specs or lower them when new emission regulations require them to do so. This until they go fully electric. The latest exhaust filter requirements for gasoline engine's also appear to have take a hit on engine/driveline feel. Everything feels choked nowadays.
      '17 Volvo S60 Polestar '15 XC60T5 Polestarised

Question for PolestarOfficial.
      2019 XC40 here. Is Polestar optimization affect Comfort mode too, or only works in Dynamic (now Polestar) mode?
      Thanks.
      2019 XC40 Inscription T5 AWD Fully Loaded With All The Options His
      2009 C30 2.4i Her
      2009 C30 T5 polestar upgraded His DEAD

5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements

Question How to use Polestar optimisations

Quote Originally Posted by alex_v View Post
      Question for PolestarOfficial.
      2019 XC40 here. Is Polestar optimization affect Comfort mode too, or only works in Dynamic (now Polestar) mode?
      Thanks.
      +1. Had Polestar Optimisation done yesterday on my S60. The "Dynamic" mode has been replaced by "Polestar ...". Does that mean that the power and torque increase is not available in comfort mode ?

Quote Originally Posted by S60Tragic View Post
      +1. Had Polestar Optimisation done yesterday on my S60. The "Dynamic" mode has been replaced by "Polestar ...". Does that mean that the power and torque increase is not available in comfort mode ?
      It is available but the full optimization features of the software update will be available through thr
      Polestar Engineered mode.
      2001 Volvo V70 T5 M SR, Classic Red/Graphite Lthr, TME Stage II ECU, 3" Downpipe w/ Cat-back exhaust from MTE, Volvo Roadholding & Lowering Kit w/ Nivomats, 17" PEGASUS, Rear Spoiler, Dolby Surround Sound
      2019 V90 Cross Country Osmium Grey metallic w/ Charcoal L, Advance, Retractable Tow Hitch, Polestar, 19" wheels
      2019 S60 T6 AWD Inscription Black w/ Maroon/Brown L, Advanced, Heated Seats/Steering, Charcoal Headliner, Park Assist Pilot, 4C, Ext Styling Kit, 19" wheels, Polestar

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by GrecianVolvo View Post
      It is available but the full optimization features of the software update will be available through thr
      Polestar Engineered mode.
      Many thanks – it makes sense to have the same power and torque available in all modes. The individual mode can be edited so that some of the optimisations are turned on/off which is handy too.

9. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51