How to Install DrawTite (or Curt) Hitch on 2015 XC60
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

How to Install DrawTite (or Curt) Hitch on 2015 XC60

This description is based upon the following excellent How-To for an OEM hitch by CLB_IV:
      https://forums.swedespeed.com/showthr...-with-pictures
      There are some minor differences in the 2015 model and the mounting for the Draw-Tite is completely different from the Volvo OEM hitch. I have downloaded instructions for the Curt XC60 hitch and it appears to be identical. Neither aftermarket hitch requires any cutting of the bumper cover, but the heatshield must be cut.

CLB_IV made it clear that jacking up the XC60 is not necessary and that removing the rear bumper is easy, so i decided to do that rather than using the fishwire method. However, i recommend that you employ an assistant to avoid damaging the cover by dropping one end. My son and I did the hitch install in about 2 hours, taking time for pictures.

Before. Two of the T25 screws are inside the round black rubber bumpers, one on each side. There are 5 more T25 screws along the rear edge of each wheelwell, the bottom 3 also mount the OEM mudfaps I installed. There is only ~3" of clearance to the tire, so a 1/4" drive ratchet with a T25 bit works best.
      [IMG]xc60hitch02a by tonyjag03, on Flickr[/IMG]

Here you can see the 4 bottom edge bumper cover bolts with 8mm heads that don't seem to be in earlier models.
      [IMG]xc60hitch02.1 by tonyjag03, on Flickr[/IMG]

Once all 14 bolts are out, pull out (perpendicular to the car) at the top edge of the cover on each side and many tabs will release like a zipper. The right person will need to unplug the connector for the foglights and rear parking assist sensors, then the cover moved to a soft place where it won't get scratched. There are 6 10mm bolts that hold the steel bumper in place. I think they have 14mm heads. With no torque specs, I measured about 40 ft-lbs to undo them.
      [IMG]xc60hitch03 by tonyjag03, on Flickr[/IMG]

In this view from behind the cover, you can see the connector hanging. When you re-connect it, there is a black plastic clip mounted to the bumper (top center of picture) that holds the cable.
      [IMG]xc60hitch04 by tonyjag03, on Flickr[/IMG]

The DrawTite XC60 hitch ready to install. I touched up shipping dings with black Rustoleum epoxy paint and covered the labels with clear 3M film.
      [IMG]xc60hitch05 by tonyjag03, on Flickr[/IMG]

Here are the DrawTite instructions, but I did a few things differently. It is not necessary to 1. raise the vehicle nor 2. undo the exhaust mount. Rather than cutting out a corner of the heatshield, I just cut along the crease next to the mount with small tin snips, then folded it down to be parallel to the insides of the hitch's end plates.
      [IMG]xc60hitch06 by tonyjag03, on Flickr[/IMG]

With the bumper and cover off, the fishwires need not be used; you can reach into the holes where the OEM hitch would mount. Here you can see all 3 mounting bolts and blocks for the left side. We used a spray can of fluid film rust inhibitor.
      [IMG]xc60hitch07 by tonyjag03, on Flickr[/IMG]

To avoid rattles, i used 2 clips to hold the bent-down heatshield to each of the hitch's end plates. Autozone sells a pack of 3 6mm plus 3 8mm wide-panel speed nuts. I bought 2 packs so all 4 could be the same 6mm size, but the 8mm ones would also work. Using bolts as well didn't seem necessary.
      [IMG]xc60hitch08 by tonyjag03, on Flickr[/IMG]
      xc60hitch09 by tonyjag03, on Flickr

View of left side, showing clips and heatshield cut
      [IMG]xc60hitch10 by tonyjag03, on Flickr[/IMG]

Left side, looking up. You can see one clip and also the nut and washer of the lateral mounting bolt.
      [IMG]xc60hitch11 by tonyjag03, on Flickr[/IMG]

Right side.
      [IMG]xc60hitch12 by tonyjag03, on Flickr[/IMG]

Right side showing side-looking radar (black box).
      xc60hitch13 by tonyjag03, on Flickr

To avoid rattles, bend the heatshield away from the hitch and body until you hear nothing when tapping the shield.
      [IMG]xc60hitch14 by tonyjag03, on Flickr[/IMG]

It is a very close fit, but we have heard no banging or rattling.
      [IMG]xc60hitch15 by tonyjag03, on Flickr[/IMG]

Before replacing bumper.
      [IMG]xc60hitch16 by tonyjag03, on Flickr[/IMG]

Bumper in place. I looked up the torque spec for M10 class8.8 bolts...38 Nt-M lubricated..and torqued the 6 bolts after lubricating the threads with fluid film rust inhibitor.
      [IMG]xc60hitch17 by tonyjag03, on Flickr[/IMG]

All done. I will post a better picture sometime. No wiring done yet, but now we can carry excess cargo in our hitch haul.
      [IMG]xc60hitch18 by tonyjag03, on Flickr[/IMG][IMG]xc60hitch19 by tonyjag03, on Flickr[/IMG]

Reassemble the cover, being sure to plug in the connector (as noted by CLB_IV) and put the cable in the black plastic clip.
      Good luck! Please post any corrections or improvements. Thanks.
      Last edited by TonyJag; 10-27-2014 at 02:22 PM.
      2015 XC60 DRIVE-E T6, Platinum, Heated F. Seats, Crystal White Met, Xenon, Tech, BLIS
      Custom: Valentine mount/City Safety IR filter, Dog Seat, Superchager ind., REAL dipstick
      2004 Saab 9-5 Aero Wagon (Now in Ohio)
      2002 Acura RSX Type-S 6 speed

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

It is not necessary to remove the rear bumper cover right? I assume you did it so that you wouldn't have to go fishing?
      2015 XC60 RD | eibach springs | snabb intake | TDI tune | Niche 21x10 wheels

Quote Originally Posted by bhom920 View Post
      It is not necessary to remove the rear bumper cover right? I assume you did it so that you wouldn't have to go fishing?
      Right. I think it's easier to remove the cover than to go fishing, as others have posted. For example, mtnbkaz wrote:
      "I installed a Curt hitch and it was a little tough to get the holes lined up perfectly so I ended up pulling the bumper. If I had known it was so easy to pull, I probably would have just done it right away instead of messing around with fishing the bolts through the access hole."

Removing the cover only takes a few minutes, even less the second time....CLB_IV took it off just to take more pictures! It also made inserting the hitch and torquing the mounting bolts easier..if you don't remove the cover, you may need to drop the exhaust as the instructions say. And, being a retired engineer, I also wanted to see the rear radar units and everything else hidden by the cover.
      Last edited by TonyJag; 10-27-2014 at 04:42 PM.
      2015 XC60 DRIVE-E T6, Platinum, Heated F. Seats, Crystal White Met, Xenon, Tech, BLIS
      Custom: Valentine mount/City Safety IR filter, Dog Seat, Superchager ind., REAL dipstick

5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements

It looks like you didn't need to cut into the bumper after you installed the hitch. Is that correct? Or did you have to do any cutting to the bumper cover?
      If winning isn't everything, then why keep score?

Every day I'm convinced that Common Sense isn't common.

Quote Originally Posted by Jersey John View Post
      It looks like you didn't need to cut into the bumper after you installed the hitch. Is that correct? Or did you have to do any cutting to the bumper cover?
      Correct. No cutting of the cover is necessary. To me, that was a major advantage over the OEM hitch. There were posts on Swedespeed regarding botched cutting of the cover, even by a dealer.

Great writeup and pics. Did you install the hitch for the purpose of mounting a bike rack (or other non-towing use), or did you also install some kind of towing wire harness while you're at it? I guess if the bumper cover is so easy to remove, it isn't a big deal.

I am also considering installing a Curt hitch at some point, to make use of my Thule T2 hitch-mount bike rack. I like the fact that Curt's XC60 hitch does not require a bumper cutout, with the possible downside it places the receiver opening lower to the ground (compared to the factory hitch). My other car/suv has a Curt hitch and I had just lost my rubber hitch cover for it; most likely came off while exiting my building garage's relatively steep exit ramp (it's happened before).
      2015 XC60 T6 RD, P+, Blis, climate, black sapphire
      previous: 2005 S60R magic blue/atacama 6mt (lease returned '08)

Ditto, great write up. And this hitch looks great. I have the same hitch and had planned to do it myself. Ended up letting Volvo install it for my because I believe a software update is needed to make the lights and any computer feedback work. Would not be needed for bike purposes though. Anyway, love the hitch - we pulled a boat about 3 hours last weekend from the coast. I probably need to start a "what have you used you hitch for" thread. Great work.
      2011 XC60 T-6 AWD R-Design + Polestar, Passion Red (climate, navigation, and technology packages). Added: Custom Subwoofer, Trailer Hitch, Vision X LED light bar and fogs, and Laser Interceptor V. 8 (Quad).

Quote Originally Posted by orientblue3 View Post
      Great writeup and pics. Did you install the hitch for the purpose of mounting a bike rack (or other non-towing use), or did you also install some kind of towing wire harness while you're at it? I guess if the bumper cover is so easy to remove, it isn't a big deal.

I am also considering installing a Curt hitch at some point, to make use of my Thule T2 hitch-mount bike rack. I like the fact that Curt's XC60 hitch does not require a bumper cutout, with the possible downside it places the receiver opening lower to the ground (compared to the factory hitch). My other car/suv has a Curt hitch and I had just lost my rubber hitch cover for it; most likely came off while exiting my building garage's relatively steep exit ramp (it's happened before).
      Thanks. First use will probably be at Christmas, using our aluminum hitch haul to carry gifts to Ohio. No wiring yet, but I plan to get a quote to have the dealer add the Volvo trailer controller and integrate it. If there is too much sticker shock, I will revert to a conventional tap into the tail light wiring so it can tow my race car trailer.

If you don't find your missing hitch receiver cover, you can buy an inexpensive plain rubber or plastic one at most places that sell trailer accessories, e.g. WM, Tractor Supply, Harbor Freight, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by twbannon View Post
      Ditto, great write up. And this hitch looks great. I have the same hitch and had planned to do it myself. Ended up letting Volvo install it for my because I believe a software update is needed to make the lights and any computer feedback work. Would not be needed for bike purposes though. Anyway, love the hitch - we pulled a boat about 3 hours last weekend from the coast. I probably need to start a "what have you used you hitch for" thread. Great work.
      Thanks. As just posted, my main uses are hitch haul and trailer towing. I have also used hitches on our Saabs to pull over trees, after some axe work around the roots. I may add a bike rack. I like the idea of adding things behind the car rather than on top because it does not add to the cross section, so should result in less drag increase. Think of the hitch haul as "drafting" the car. And it is easier for those of us over 70 to load and unload.

Smile

Additional Pix as promised. The ground clearance under the hitch is 9-7/8" min., at a point ~24" behind the rear wheel centerline, so it should handle pretty steep inclines.
      [IMG]HitchA1 by tonyjag03, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]HitchA2 by tonyjag03, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]HitchA3 by tonyjag03, on Flickr[/IMG]

Thanks for the info. Stickied.

Nice job. That makes me confident of doing it myself, but when I price the Curt hitch, my local hitch guy's installed price is only about $25 more. I'm guessing that's because he gets an even better price than I can find on the interweb.

Tony, since you're a retired engineer, and I'm only half-retired , could I ask for a picture of the car with Hitch Hauler installed before you hit the road for Christmas?

TIA!
      2013 XC 60 T6 R-Design

Quote Originally Posted by Kosmo View Post
      Nice job. That makes me confident of doing it myself, but when I price the Curt hitch, my local hitch guy's installed price is only about $25 more. I'm guessing that's because he gets an even better price than I can find on the interweb.

Tony, since you're a retired engineer, and I'm only half-retired , could I ask for a picture of the car with Hitch Hauler installed before you hit the road for Christmas?

TIA!
      Thanks. I'm not sure we will need it this year, if so I will take pix. Meanwhile, here are some pix of it on our 2004 Saab 9-5 Aero a few years ago. Under the tarp are two big plastic containers.[IMG]9-5hitchhaul1 by tonyjag06, on Flickr[/IMG]
      [IMG]9-5hitchhaul1 (1) by tonyjag06, on Flickr[/IMG]

For the XC60, i will need a 2" to 1-1/4" adaptor, which will move it back about 8". Hopefully, the rear view camera will see over the top. The rear parking sensors will be a problem, I expect to have to shut off parking assist.
      Last edited by TonyJag; 12-07-2014 at 01:23 AM.

And here it is with our 1997 Saab 9000 2.3L turbo.
      [IMG]9000hitchhaul by tonyjag06, on Flickr[/IMG]
      [IMG]9000hitchhaul (1) by tonyjag06, on Flickr[/IMG]

Tony, any reason you picked the DrawTite over the Curt? I see the Curt costs about $25 less than the DrawTite on Amazon. ($148.xx current price of DrawTite). I noticed that the Curt cross bar just butts up to the brackets and then is welded. The DrawTite goes through the brackets and then is welded in the same area as the Curt. I'm guessing the DrawTite is a tad stronger because the bar goes through the brackets. That does leave the inside of the bar open to the elements.

The exhaust treatment on the 2015- is much nicer than on our 2013 which is just some round tail pipes. Wonder if the bumper covers are different.

Quote Originally Posted by stevemd View Post
      Tony, any reason you picked the DrawTite over the Curt? I see the Curt costs about $25 less than the DrawTite on Amazon. ($148.xx current price of DrawTite). I noticed that the Curt cross bar just butts up to the brackets and then is welded. The DrawTite goes through the brackets and then is welded in the same area as the Curt. I'm guessing the DrawTite is a tad stronger because the bar goes through the brackets. That does leave the inside of the bar open to the elements.

The exhaust treatment on the 2015- is much nicer than on our 2013 which is just some round tail pipes. Wonder if the bumper covers are different.
      I had good luck with Draw Tite on our Saabs and no experience with Curt. My son told me that they are both owned by the same company and the instructions look very similar. Having the channel open lets you spray rust inhibitor in there and allows any moisture to quickly dry out. As you wrote, it is probably stronger. But aren't they rated in the same class? There is probably little difference.

I'm sure that the bumper covers are different, but may interchange if you also change the exhaust shrouds and maybe the rear muffler.

These may help:
      http://www.autoaccessoriesgarage.com...t-vs-Draw-Tite
      http://forums.mtbr.com/car-biker/cur...te-762198.html
      Last edited by TonyJag; 12-15-2014 at 06:29 PM. Reason: Added links

I just installed a Curt hitch via pulling the bumper cover and bumper w/o issues however I noticed a few things during the install. In TonyJag’s 7th pic which shows the inside the left frame rail, we see some internal bracing through which the forward bolt goes through. There is a space of about 4 to 5 mm between the bottom of the brace and the frame rail which means that when tightening the bolt, the brace gets pulled down to the frame rail. I did not like the idea of distorting the brace. I was able to slide a thick washer between the brace and frame rail. Did this on the left frame rail, too.

On the right side, the thick block that goes between the hitch bracket and the bottom of the frame rail could have been 2 to 3 mm thicker to take up all the space between the bracket and frame rail once the bracket was up against the frame rail.

The Curt instructions (and common sense) says to pull the hitch back as far as it will go before tightening the bolts. However, I suspect my hitch came back against the heat shield so it may not be fully back as far as the frame rail bolt holes would allow. I may revisit the install when we need to pull a trailer. Currently we just need the hitch for our bike rack.

As Tony did, I also cut and bent down the heat shield on each side. I used small 3/4" (19mm) binder clips to hold the bent-down parts of the shield to the hitch bracket. I removed the stainless clip ‘handles’. No idea how they will hold up in a non-office environment, lol, but will keep an eye on them.

I did have to undo the exhaust mounts and drop the muffler slightly onto padded jackstand pads but that may only apply to earlier models like my 2013. BTW, I installed the hitch by myself but got the wife to help with the bumper cover.

I appreciate Tony’s tip to use fluid film rust inhibitor and have some on order to apply where I can post-install.
      Last edited by stevemd; 12-30-2014 at 08:29 AM.

I just installed a Curt hitch via pulling the bumper cover and bumper w/o issues however I noticed a few things during the install. .....
      I am glad that your hitch installation went well! Thanks for the further refinements..I especially like the use of binder clips. They should work fine, especially if the chrome plated type, and if not, replacing them will be inexpensive and easy. Happy New Year!

TonyJag's and CLB_IV's writeup definitely helped with my Curt hitch install, so thanks to you guys. I agree best done with 2 people (one to help with the bumper cover, and help drop the muffler). 2.5 hours. Could have gone either way between the Curt vs Hidden Hitch, but AutoAnything had a better sale/discount on Curt.

stevemd's note below was spot-on, regarding the flat washer for the forward carriage bolt, inside the frame rail. Curt's smaller flat washer could fit between the internal bracing and the frame rail, but I had to use some kind of pry tool to open up the gap. Fortunately, there's an oblong slot opening accessible from the underside (can be seen in TonyJag's pic #10, top left, right in front of the silver flat washer). So I used a door panel remover tool to do that while another friend squeezed the flat washer in place. This is for the carriage bolt that used two different flat washers. I did not get a gap with the thick washer, so maybe there were some manufacturing tolerance variations. Curt and Hidden Hitch appears to have very similar hardware and mounting instructions.
      That same door panel removal tool was also useful in reshaping the heatshield where it might contact the hitch crossbar.

It was unbelievable how easy it was to pull the rear bumper (cover and steel bar): 12x T20(?) screws and 8mm socket for the 2 bolts underneath, then 13mm socket for the 6 bumper bar fastening bolts. I could not have imagined doing it with the fishwire method.

So far nothing rattled and the only thing that needed to be cut and bent was the heatshield.

Thanks guys!

I just installed a Curt hitch via pulling the bumper cover and bumper w/o issues however I noticed a few things during the install. In TonyJag’s 7th pic which shows the inside the left frame rail, we see some internal bracing through which the forward bolt goes through. There is a space of about 4 to 5 mm between the bottom of the brace and the frame rail which means that when tightening the bolt, the brace gets pulled down to the frame rail. I did not like the idea of distorting the brace. I was able to slide a thick washer between the brace and frame rail. Did this on the left frame rail, too.

On the right side, the thick block that goes between the hitch bracket and the bottom of the frame rail could have been 2 to 3 mm thicker to take up all the space between the bracket and frame rail once the bracket was up against the frame rail.

The Curt instructions (and common sense) says to pull the hitch back as far as it will go before tightening the bolts. However, I suspect my hitch came back against the heat shield so it may not be fully back as far as the frame rail bolt holes would allow. I may revisit the install when we need to pull a trailer. Currently we just need the hitch for our bike rack.

As Tony did, I also cut and bent down the heat shield on each side. I used small 3/4" (19mm) binder clips to hold the bent-down parts of the shield to the hitch bracket. I removed the stainless clip ‘handles’. No idea how they will hold up in a non-office environment, lol, but will keep an eye on them.

I did have to undo the exhaust mounts and drop the muffler slightly onto padded jackstand pads but that may only apply to earlier models like my 2013. BTW, I installed the hitch by myself but got the wife to help with the bumper cover.

I appreciate Tony’s tip to use fluid film rust inhibitor and have some on order to apply where I can post-install.
      2015 XC60 T6 RD, P+, Blis, climate, black sapphire
      previous: 2005 S60R magic blue/atacama 6mt (lease returned '08)

Just installed the Curt hitch on my 2015. I paid $127 from Amazon with free shipping. Everyone's comments and photos made the install very easy. Thank you.
      Took me 1.5 hours from start to finish by myself. I was a little nervous about the plastic tabs when removing the bumper. I have a tendency to break them. I am happy to say the cover snapped back in without any issues. I cut the heat shield and bent it back, quick test drive and no rattles so far.

In regards to other members comments about the space between the forward most bolt and the frame, Curt has included a spacer for between the hitch and the frame.

Some other things I would like to add:

I thought tightening the side bolts were a little troublesome. I couldn't fit a 1/2 inch ratchet in the space and a ratcheting box end didn't fit either. I had to use a 3/8 deep well socket with a universal joint. I am not a fan of universal joints especially when you need the bolt to be very tight.

Removing the exhaust hanger is a must. I would also remove it from the top mount if I had to do it over. I removed it from the bottom and once the hitch is in place the side of the hitch does not leave a lot of room to re-attach the rubber hanger.

As of right now, the hitch is only for a bike rack and cargo hauler. I would like to research adding a wiring harness. I noticed E-trailer only lists harness for a 2014 (part 118523). I will be having my 20k oil change at the dealer in the near future. I will get a quote from them for adding the harness, I am sure it can't be cheap.

I had to remove the foam tape that covered the side holes. I am curious why the directions said to save it and cover any other exposed holes. After looking around, there must be at least 3 holes on each side that have always been exposed before the hitch was installed. I am not sure which ones need to be covered..
      Last edited by robk; 08-02-2015 at 11:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by robk View Post

In regards to other members comments about the space between the forward most bolt and the frame, Curt has included a spacer for between the hitch and the frame.

As of right now, the hitch is only for a bike rack and cargo hauler. I would like to research adding a wiring harness. I noticed E-trailer only lists harness for a 2014 (part 118523). I will be having my 20k oil change at the dealer in the near future. I will get a quote from them for adding the harness, I am sure it can't be cheap.
      Welcome to Swedespeed. I am glad that your install went well and that our instructions helped. Draw-Tite also includes a thicker spacer. Please let us know how much the wiring harness would cost from your dealer.. Where are you located?

Just had the 20k service done. While I was at the dealer, I inquired about the wiring harness for towing. This is what they provided me;

Part # 31346065 Wire harness $113
      Part # 31407107 Trailer Module $170
      Software 31350004 $29.

The dealer quoted me $130 to install software (.5 hour of labor and $29 software)

Quote Originally Posted by robk View Post
      Just had the 20k service done. While I was at the dealer, I inquired about the wiring harness for towing. This is what they provided me;

Part # 31346065 Wire harness $113
      Part # 31407107 Trailer Module $170
      Software 31350004 $29.

The dealer quoted me $130 to install software (.5 hour of labor and $29 software)
      What about the parts you mentioned? Don't they require installation?

When I asked for the whole OEM trailer package at a dealer, I was quoted $1100 few weeks after I bought the car. I am not sure how clean the OEM installation would look but I thought that the price was insane. A local U-HAUL quoted $350 with wiring harness. (all aftermarket parts but no software update) I am still debating on this. I really like the clean look of bumper trim on 15.5 XC60.

Quote Originally Posted by Junster View Post
      What about the parts you mentioned? Don't they require installation?

When I asked for the whole OEM trailer package at a dealer, I was quoted $1100 few weeks after I bought the car. I am not sure how clean the OEM installation would look but I thought that the price was insane. A local U-HAUL quoted $350 with wiring harness. (all aftermarket parts but no software update) I am still debating on this. I really like the clean look of bumper trim on 15.5 XC60.
      I was going to install the parts myself and just have them flash computer. It's my understanding the software change is for the stability control when towing. Installation seems pretty straightforward. http://accessories.volvocars.com/en-us/XC60/2015

I spoke with someone at E-trailer a few weeks ago regarding an aftermarket option for the 2015. They offer one for the 2014. Their response was "at this time" there is no aftermarket available. Sounds like they haven't tested the 2014 harness on a 2015.

I installed a Curtis hitch on my MY2013 yesterday in my garage. With all the help from this forum, it was a very straight forward. TonyJag, you should again be complemented on the detailed pictures. I have not installed the aftermarket wiring yet, but plain to do so soon.
      2013 XC60 T6 AWD
      2004 C70 (Wife's Volvo for Life car)
      1983 244 GL (gone, but fond memories)

If the cargo basket is too close to the exhaust, Walmart also sells a hitch extender to take it 5-inches. This is what I did with my V60:

2017 S90 Inscription (daily)
      2016 S60CC (next generation Volvo driver)
      2017 XC90 Momentum Plus (family)

Previous:
      2019 XC40 R-Design T5 AWD, 2017 V90 Cross Country T6 AWD , 2018 V60 Polestar #103/1500, 2016 XC90 R-Design, 2013 C30 Polestar #141/250,2015.5 V60 R-Design,1998 V70 T5M, 1999 S70 GLT, 2000 V70R, 2004 V70R, 2006 V70R Sonic Blue, 2006 V70R Electric Silver, 2007 V70R Passion Red, 2003 XC90 2.5T, 2007 XC90 V8 Sport Electric Silver, 2007 XC90 Sport V8, Passion Red

Good suggestion. Here is another way to solve that problem. The first trip we took with an aluminum hitch haul on our '97 Saab 9000 found the exhaust melting the tarp. So we stopped at a Lowes to buy a dryer vent elbow and SS clamp to deflect exhaust down and left.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Youtube has some good video from etrailer on how to mount a hitch too.
      Rob
      2018 RAM 2500 Laramie 6.7 Cummins (MINE)
      2016 Volvo XC60 T6 AWD, Platimun, Silver (OURS)
      2014 Volvo S60 T5 FWD, Premier Plus, Black Stone (His)
      2003 SAAB 9-3 Vector 136,000 SOLD

31. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements