Car has been an absolute blast to own, it's my place of Zen! Game plan is to gradually jump from Stock to Stage 3 (bolt-ons, hybrid K24 turbo), then Stage 4 (B5244T5 with upgraded internals, big turbo, possibly EFR7163 or EFR7670, and all the bells and whistles).
- Hilton S3 (25psi) with E85.
- K24 Hybrid (11 blade compressor with clipped turbine and 360 thrust bearing) with CHRA upgrades by Duke City Turbos (Nick Knight on FB)
- Devil's Own Stage 2 water meth injection (start at 9psi, max at 23psi using a 7 micron nozzle).
- Bosch 1000cc injectors.
- Aeromotive 340LPH fuel pump.
- Torqbyte PM3 fuel pump power controller.
- Snabb BIG intercooler upgrade
- Modified OBX downpipe to a 3in electronic cutout valve
- 3in straight pipe to a Borla XR-1 muffler (#40943) in the back
- Snabb 3in turbo inlet pipe
- Forge CBV with 23psi spring (Yellow)
- Eibach lowering springs
- IPD Rear chassis brace
- IPD Poly top engine mount
- FCP/Pro Parts Sweden Poly bottom trans mount
- Headlight sidemarker repaint & wiper delete
- Heavily modified Mitsubishi Evo 10 duck tail trunk spoiler
- Subaru CS2 STI front lip
- Cut airbox cover
- Cut fog grilles for air ducts
- GROM Audio unit for Bluetooth and USB
Dec 3rd 2014: Hey guys! I've been creeping around and posting on here for a while but have yet to introduce myself and my car. I got her 3 weeks ago, she's a Silver 06' S60R without the appearance package (which I would've loved to have) and has 124k miles on her, one owner with all the maintenance history which was great and made me more confident getting her. I had her checked by the original dealership that the first owner purchased it from and had all service and maintenance done at, so they knew the car from corner to corner.
Here are some photos I took on a 2 hour drive same day I got her.
Going to be posting the mods as replies.