SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

P2 R Owners Map!

107K views 409 replies 290 participants last post by  kyngofpop 
#1 · (Edited)
I was browsing the Corvette Forum and stumbled upon a thread that asked owners to post up their locations on a map to track clusters and all the fun stuff. Thought to myself that this would be a cool tool for us to have so here it is folks! http://bit.ly/1vujbOt

If you like, post up where you are or simply lurk to see where all other P2 R folks are!

EDIT: So it seems this is really getting some traction! One request...please be detailed! To be accurate without dashing out too much private information please provide the following...First Name, SS username, year, color combo, SR or VR, transmission. In Location, only put City and State.

Here is mine for example...Humza (volvosRus) - 2004 Black/Nordkap S60 R MT

Instructions
- Click the link provided above
- You don't need an account to submit a response
- Add your location by hovering over Additions, then click Add Marker - Simple
- If you have a VIDA/Dice, please add that into your info

- Here is what I added. You can choose to detail it however you want. Submit when done. NOTE: Click Submit only once as it takes a few seconds to complete your application

Let's see where we can go with this! Here's how the C7 Vette Owners Map looks like with hundreds of submissions!

Cheers,

Humza :)

See less See more
#2 ·
I was browsing the Corvette Forum and stumbled upon a thread that asked owners to post up their locations on a map to track clusters and all the fun stuff. Thought to myself that this would be a cool tool for us to have so here it is folks! http://bit.ly/1vujbOt

If you like, post up where you are or simply lurk to see where all other P2 R folks are :p

Reasons this is cool :cool:
- Plan meets
- Seek help from locals
- Meet local R owners if you're on a roadtrip
- See where the largest concentration of P2 R owners is
- Fun.

Instructions
- Click the link provided above
- You don't need an account to submit a response
- Add your location by hovering over Additions, then click Add Marker - Simple

- Here is what I added. You can choose to detail it however you want. Submit when done. NOTE: Click Submit only once as it takes a few seconds to complete your application

Let's see where we can go with this! Here's how the C7 Vette Owners Map looks like with hundreds of submissions!

Cheers,

Humza :)
Added myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#5 ·
Nice find. Added myself.

#9 ·
added

#11 ·
I thought Jim Lill started something like this back in 2004 - it would be interesting if the Rs could somehow be tracked to see where they started in the 2004-2007 range with the original owners to today. If anyone recalls that database map from back then please post.

#13 ·
:thumbup: We should be able to put our AWD through its paces this week.

Also, great idea, Humza.

#16 ·
If anyone is in the San Antonio / Austin area feel free to text me. Maybe we can get together. I know of a few car clubs in the area doing SCCA.

#20 ·
added. :thumbup:

#21 ·
added

#30 ·
I'm in Nova. And I've got 3x R's.. And I'm on the map.