SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

P2 R Owners Map!

107K views 409 replies 290 participants last post by  kyngofpop 
#1 · (Edited)
I was browsing the Corvette Forum and stumbled upon a thread that asked owners to post up their locations on a map to track clusters and all the fun stuff. Thought to myself that this would be a cool tool for us to have so here it is folks! http://bit.ly/1vujbOt

If you like, post up where you are or simply lurk to see where all other P2 R folks are!

EDIT: So it seems this is really getting some traction! One request...please be detailed! To be accurate without dashing out too much private information please provide the following...First Name, SS username, year, color combo, SR or VR, transmission. In Location, only put City and State.

Here is mine for example...Humza (volvosRus) - 2004 Black/Nordkap S60 R MT

Instructions
- Click the link provided above
- You don't need an account to submit a response
- Add your location by hovering over Additions, then click Add Marker - Simple
- If you have a VIDA/Dice, please add that into your info

- Here is what I added. You can choose to detail it however you want. Submit when done. NOTE: Click Submit only once as it takes a few seconds to complete your application

Let's see where we can go with this! Here's how the C7 Vette Owners Map looks like with hundreds of submissions!

Cheers,

Humza :)

See less See more
#61 · (Edited)
If you have edits you want to make, please PM me with what you want it changed to and I will do it :)

Also, edited the original post with much clearer details. So far this is promising, and I hope to sort out any kinks soon to make it as useful as it can be!

#67 ·
Thanks for the positive feedback LOL. I expected the thread to crash and burn, and be shunned from SS...well not that harsh but you know :p

I'm packed with exams this week, so gotta hold off on updating more till the weekend...Can't wait to Graduate from College this week as well, get back on SS and discover what's new here! :partywave:

#72 ·
is this being advertised on other forums because not knowing the userids I have no idea who these people are.

#75 ·
inteller some have shared it to some of the volvo facebook groups out there

#80 ·
What do we do if we pretty much live in two places? I'm in Baltimore and New Haven like 50/50.

#83 ·
Haven't seen another S60R in my area, but I did park next to a sonic blue V70R in bainbridge island, wa recently.

#84 ·
First, where the hell are the Vermont people??

Second, let's do a Montreal meet in the spring!