2005 S80 T6 AC always on
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

2005 S80 T6 AC always on

My 05 S80 T6 AC seems always on when the car is running, no matter "Auto", "A/C", "Fan" are on or not.

For example, I have "Auto" off, "A/C" off, "Fan" all the way to zero, there is always some cold/warm air coming out of the vent. I can even use 2 temperature knobs to control the air temperature just like "A/C" is switched on. If I turn the fan speed up, more cold/warm air coming out, but I cannot turn it fully off.

Another thing I noticed is when I am on freeway, speed is high, there seems more cold/warm (cold/warm depends on temperature knob settings) air coming out from the vent.

Any suggestions? What should I check? Thank you.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Do you hear the A/C compressor turning on and off? Or you've only noticed that a little bit of air is lways coming out of the vents?
      S80 T6 2001 IPD Tune w/torque delete, Ferrita Dual 2.5" DP/CB 3" exhaust, Volvo Tranny cooler, Bilstein HD's, H&R Springs, IPD Anti-swaybars, IPD End-links, IPD Skid Plate, AEM Water/Methanol kit, IPD Lower Tranny Mount, Ultra Racing Front & Rear Strut Tower Braces, and Front and Rear undercarriage braces, Heico Front Spoilers, 17x8 R Pegs, R Calipers and Rotors, Front Girodisc, 5 & 10 mm H&R spacers, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWriter View Post
      Do you hear the A/C compressor turning on and off? Or you've only noticed that a little bit of air is lways coming out of the vents?
      Sorry, how/when do I hear A/C compressor turning on/off? Thank you.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements