What a disappointment!
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

What a disappointment!

I waited a year and a half for this day. I drove to me dealer today and they had an xc90 on the lot finally. The outside was ok. It was a little boxier looking than I had anticipated, but it was nice. What I really wanted to see was the interior. I was completely underwhelmed. The steering wheel looked like it belongs on a KIA. It was very small. And the interior colors did not match up. The headliner has a grayish tint, the dash is black, the trim is walnut brown and the leather is a yellowish amber. None looked like they belonged in the same color family. I'm sure a black headliner with black curtains will look considerably better, but even still, I am just completely disappointed. I was expecting a sleek, stylish, minimalist interior. It just looks cheap and mismatched. My opinion only. Your mileage may vary!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Is it inscription? Agree with you on steering wheel and headliner. I test drove momentum with black interior and felt the same way. I will reserve my final judgment till I see inscription but glad to see you felt the same way.... Hope all the reviewers didn't drink the same cool aid.

Yes

It was an Inscription. That's for the feedback. I was afraid I would be the only one!!

5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Nola chick View Post
      It was an Inscription. That's for the feedback. I was afraid I would be the only one!!
      Is it all about the color? Dashboard is always dark color, to reduce the reflection on inside of the windshield. Headliner usually is either dark or light. So probably half people prefer dark. Not sure if it is configurable, but we can hope.

Trim and seat color can be configured for sure.

For one thing, I don't like the black back side of seat that always goes with yellow/brown napa leather. I like the blonde leather and light color seat back better.

Agree....blond looks much better. One reason to backout of qx60 is color choice. Their java color is too dark with black steering , black dashboard and black seat backs. Wheat is good, but it almost white.

I'm going to my dealer tonight for a debut/intro of their demo model. Interior quality definitely looks nice in pictures, but my main goal is to really see how nice this interior is. Is it truly a luxury car interior or is just well dressed up.

Our XC60 interior is good, not great, but good for the class. Given the XC90's design goals, I am expecting a very nice interior so I'm a bit concerned by your post. I'm not too worried about colors as that can be configured in options. It's also worth noting that Volvo has always been a bit more aggressive with color tone mixing than austere German or vanilla Japanese manufacturers.
      '16 Volvo XC90 R-Design - Passion Red - Polestar, Convenience, 4C Suspension, Bowers & Wilkins, CarPlay
      '18 Tesla Model 3 Performance - Tri-coat Red - Performance Upgrade Package, Enhanced AutoPilot
      SOLD - '13 XC60 R-Design - Ice White - Platinum, Climate Pkg w/ Boosters, BLIS

There is already a thread for this. We can't have every bloody test driver starting his/her own thread.

https://forums.swedespeed.com/showthr...rive-Reactions
      2004 XC90 2.5T AWD (OSD purchase - June)(for towing/camping and backroad journeys)(100,000 miles); 2008 C30 T5 (MT) OSD purchase (December)(mine); 2004 Porsche Boxster (used)(hers); 2007 Prius (handed down)

OP, did you test drive it or only do a visual once over? If you drove it what was that experience like? I'm hoping to see and drive my dealers new XC90 this weekend, but unfortunately it is a momentum. I'd really like to see an inscription but it'll do.
      Currently Own:

2018 Volvo XC60 Inscription — Replaced my 2016 XC90 First Edition

2018 Cadillac Escalade ESV Platinum — Replaced my 2017 Audi Q7

Quote Originally Posted by adp View Post
      There is already a thread for this. We can't have every bloody test driver starting his/her own thread.

https://forums.swedespeed.com/showthr...rive-Reactions
      I didn't take a test drive. I was only commenting on my impression of the way the vehicle looks. So take a chill pill dude.

So a little more details. I didn't take a test drive because once I got there I realized I didn't have my license. But I was so excited to finally see the car in person, it wasn't a big deal. I was planning on going back for a test drive. It was a pearl white exterior with an amber interior. I had known beforehand that the sticker price on the vehicle was $66,000, which is slightly out of my price range of $55-$60,000. I totally expected to fall in love, and absolutely have to order one just like it. But truthfully, I wouldn't have bought this vehicle if they offered to cut the price in half. I just flat out didn't like it. Like I said above, I was expecting a minimal, but luxurious interior. It didn't feel luxurious at all. Maybe it was the color combination. I don't know. I just know that after all this time of bugging my dealer about a date, reading every article I could find online, reading this forum daily, I was so excited. When I opened that door to the SUV of my dreams, the best words I can use to describe my reaction would be an anticlimactic let down. And a little bit of disbelief that not only did I not LOVE this vehicle, I didn't even like it...I will say that I liked the quality of the dashboard though
      Last edited by Nola chick; 05-05-2015 at 06:58 PM. Reason: Spelling

I didn't take a test drive. I was only commenting on my impression of the way the vehicle looks. So take a chill pill dude.
      or you could just put your comments where everyone else is putting their comments

I didn't realize you were new to the forum, so I do apologize

and I absolutely VALUE your comments, so please don't misinterpret my comment.
      2004 XC90 2.5T AWD (OSD purchase - June)(for towing/camping and backroad journeys)(100,000 miles); 2008 C30 T5 (MT) OSD purchase (December)(mine); 2004 Porsche Boxster (used)(hers); 2007 Prius (handed down)

It's all good! If you are a moderator here, please feel free to move my comments to a better place if you like. I'm so disappointed today, I don't even care. LOL

It's all good! If you are a moderator here, please feel free to move my comments to a better place if you like. I'm so disappointed today, I don't even care. LOL
      That is really sad to hear. I, too, have very high hopes. I'm pretty sure I can ignore any aesthetic issues. But I'm also sure I am lying to myself.

Guys I have 2 important questions how long are you guys willing to wait for the XC90 that fits your needs? If you can't find the XC90 you want, will you look at other dealers to see if they have the XC90 you want?
      Last edited by VolvoTT; 05-05-2015 at 07:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by VolvoTT View Post
      Guys I have 2 important questions how long are you guys willing to wait for the XC90 that fits your needs? If you can't find the XC90 you want, will you look at other dealers to see if they have the XC90 you want?
      Well my dealer has one listed for $71K. That's one pricey 4 banger!
      Rebel Blue, the new red! Intro & Updates Link
      Current
      ’18 V90 T6 AWD R-Design | '18 V90 CC T6 AWD Ocean Race Edition
      '05 CLK55 AMG Vert

Prior Volvo's
      '15.5 XC60 T6 3.0 ORE Plat | '15 V60 T6 3.0 AWD RD Plat | '15 S60 T6 3.0 RD Plat |’07 S40 T5

Quote Originally Posted by Bmo Pete View Post
      The acceleration is fantastic, in fact this is an area I thought would be a let down, but is a major plus. This is coming from a 6.2 V8 in our Cadillac.

I am curious to what you drive now? Not trying to be snarky, but with the exception of the headliner I though the interior was excellent in the Inscription. I was a little disappointed in the leather(Charcoal) quality in the Momentum, but found the other materials quite nice. The Inscription I spend time with had the Blonde interior so I can not comment on the Amber interior.

Quote Originally Posted by Safety1st View Post
      The acceleration is fantastic, in fact this is an area I thought would be a let down, but is a major plus. This is coming from a 6.2 V8 in our Cadillac.
      Don't mind Bmo Pete...he has a "thing" against "4-bangers" that he cannot think clearly, no matter what everyone else says.
      2001 Volvo V70 T5 M SR, Classic Red/Graphite Lthr, TME Stage II ECU, 3" Downpipe w/ Cat-back exhaust from MTE, Volvo Roadholding & Lowering Kit w/ Nivomats, 17" PEGASUS, Rear Spoiler, Dolby Surround Sound
      2019 V90 Cross Country Osmium Grey metallic w/ Charcoal L, Advance, Retractable Tow Hitch, Polestar, 19" wheels
      2019 S60 T6 AWD Inscription Black w/ Maroon/Brown L, Advanced, Heated Seats/Steering, Charcoal Headliner, Park Assist Pilot, 4C, Ext Styling Kit, 19" wheels, Polestar

Quote Originally Posted by Safety1st View Post
      I am curious to what you drive now? Not trying to be snarky, but with the exception of the headliner I though the interior was excellent in the Inscription. I was a little disappointed in the leather(Charcoal) quality in the Momentum, but found the other materials quite nice. The Inscription I spend time with had the Blonde interior so I can not comment on the Amber interior.
      Same here. I was a little let down by the black leather in the momentum, but ONLY because I had seen an amber inscription with the blond headliner and brushed aluminum inserts (lots of different colors) and thought it was amazing. If a dealer offered to cut the price in half I would buy two. I am trying to be pretty critical of the car but I really can't imagine a nicer interior than the one inscription I saw.

This is lot money for Volvo. actually i build one with all option it comes $78,315

Quote Originally Posted by Bmo Pete View Post

Quote Originally Posted by BrianV View Post
      I'm going to my dealer tonight for a debut/intro of their demo model. Interior quality definitely looks nice in pictures, but my main goal is to really see how nice this interior is. Is it truly a luxury car interior or is just well dressed up.

Our XC60 interior is good, not great, but good for the class. Given the XC90's design goals, I am expecting a very nice interior so I'm a bit concerned by your post. I'm not too worried about colors as that can be configured in options. It's also worth noting that Volvo has always been a bit more aggressive with color tone mixing than austere German or vanilla Japanese manufacturers.
      So I went to Volvo of Austin tonight for their debut. They did a great job throwing an event. It was well attended and had a great vibe. They had a Black Inscription in the showroom and a dark grey Momentum for test drive. I was going to test drive, but since they were serving alcohol, I decided I'd not test drive and instead made an appointment to take a test drive the weekend after next.

That said, I was really impressed with the interior quality as well as the overall looks of the black Inscription version they had on display. I had initially wanted the R-Sport, but I'm second guessing that now after seeing the Inscription. I agree with the OP that the grey headliner looked out of place with the black and tan/amber leather, but never did I catch both colors in the same eyesight and it was a non-issue. I felt the presentation to be worthwhile of the price tag. Hopefully others will feel similarly regarding the price tag and "Volvo" and a solely 4-banger lineup.

All that said, the XC90 has definitely solidified itself as a top contender for our next car as we have a baby on the way. That said the current MDX is also there. The Volvo without a doubt is the better looker inside and out, but I generally try to buy one year old certified cars, so time will tell for us. Also, similarly loaded, the MDX is almost $10K cheaper. It's regrettable the current MDX looks so BORING. The XC90 looks like a total stud.

I was really impressed with the car in person!!!
      Last edited by BrianV; 05-05-2015 at 09:46 PM.
      '16 Volvo XC90 R-Design - Passion Red - Polestar, Convenience, 4C Suspension, Bowers & Wilkins, CarPlay
      '18 Tesla Model 3 Performance - Tri-coat Red - Performance Upgrade Package, Enhanced AutoPilot

So I went to Volvo of Austin tonight for their debut. They did a great job throwing an event. It was well attended and had a great vibe. They had a Black Inscription in the showroom and a dark grey Momentum for test drive. I was going to test drive, but since they were serving alcohol, I decided I'd not test drive and instead made an appointment to take a test drive the weekend after next.

That said, I was really impressed with the interior quality as well as the overall looks of the black Inscription version they had on display. I had initially wanted the R-Sport, but I'm second guessing that now after seeing the Inscription. I agree with the OP that the grey headliner looked out of place with the black and tan/amber leather, but never did I catch both colors in the same eyesight and it was a non-issue. I felt the presentation to be worthwhile of the price tag. Hopefully others will feel similarly regarding the price tag and "Volvo" and a solely 4-banger lineup.

All that said, the XC90 has definitely solidified itself as a top contender for our next car as we have a baby on the way. That said the current MDX is also there. The Volvo without a doubt is the better looker inside and out, but I generally try to buy one year old certified cars, so time will tell for us. Also, similarly loaded, the MDX is almost $10K cheaper. It's regrettable the current MDX looks so BORING. The XC90 looks like a total stud.

I was really impressed with the car in person!!!
      One reviewer I read, who wasn't impressed with the exterior of the XC90, said the interior will sell this car alone.
      2006 2.5T AWD XC90 / 2015.5 XC60 T5 (5 cyl) AWD, Platinum, Blis & Climate Package, 20 inch Pirellis, wood inlays with blonde interior (stunning), Flamenco Red (exterior)

"Predictions are really hard, especially about the future." -- Yogi Berra

Also, similarly loaded, the MDX is almost $10K cheaper. It's regrettable the current MDX looks so BORING. The XC90 looks like a total stud.
      Glad you liked the car!

With regards to the MDX, not sure how the compare super loaded but a Momentum XC90 compares really well with an MDX AWD w/ the Tech package; $48,900 (XC90) vs. $49,040 (MDX) and the XC90 has the following advantages:
      * 4-zone climate control
      * 40/20/40 folding 2nd row
      * Includes rear parking sensors ($520 option on the MDX)
      * 26 more HP
      * 17 more cu.ft in cargo room
      * 3.8" more 3rd row leg room
      2001 Volvo V70 T5 M SR, Classic Red/Graphite Lthr, TME Stage II ECU, 3" Downpipe w/ Cat-back exhaust from MTE, Volvo Roadholding & Lowering Kit w/ Nivomats, 17" PEGASUS, Rear Spoiler, Dolby Surround Sound
      2019 V90 Cross Country Osmium Grey metallic w/ Charcoal L, Advance, Retractable Tow Hitch, Polestar, 19" wheels
      2019 S60 T6 AWD Inscription Black w/ Maroon/Brown L, Advanced, Heated Seats/Steering, Charcoal Headliner, Park Assist Pilot, 4C, Ext Styling Kit, 19" wheels, Polestar

Grecian, thanks, I'm well aware of the nuance benefits of each model. I generally end up buying fully loaded or close to fully loaded cars. That said, a fully loaded MDX (Advanced + Entertainment) tops out at $57,000 which includes a 16" rear entertainment screen. The "Advance" package which excludes that tops out at $55K. An Inscription still needs Vision and Convenience to match most of the features.

There are advantages to both cars, the Volvo clearly looks better, but the MDX is actually rated to be quicker and the V6 has been applauded to be very quiet, smooth and gets great MPG (better hwy than XC90, worse city thought). We're really splitting hairs.

In terms of cargo, the MDX is actually rated higher in some sites, but one manufacturer's specs to another is hard to compare as they all change the front seat position and take other liberties in the measurements. However, there are regular reports of 90+ cubic feet of space behind the first row of the MDX compared to 85 for the Volvo. It's impossible to know how the front seats are configured in these. The versatility of the XC90 allowing the second row to slide forward and back is worthwhile though. However, the MDX also has that. Similarly with the 3rd row leg room, it is all variable depending on where the second row is placed. I sat in the third row today, I'm 6'1". It was fine when the second row was pushed forward, but when it was all the way back, I had to spread eagle and take all the floor space up in the entire 3rd row. All that said, it's hard to compare actual dimensions based on specs since variables regarding seat position can swing wildly. That said, with my driver seat adjusted appropriately, second room leg room was healthy enough that I could imagine 5-6 adults fitting comfortably if seats were all adjusted right.

Per US News:
      MDX:
      With all three rows of seats in use, the 2015 MDX has 15.8 cubic feet of cargo space. With the third row folded, there is 45.1 cubic feet of room and with both rows folded, the MDX has 90.9 cubic feet of cargo space.
      http://usnews.rankingsandreviews.com..._MDX/Interior/

None the less, I feel the MDX is the closest competitor. The X5 is clearly too sporty and focuses on a dynamic demographic who prefers sport over utility, not to mention it's much more expensive similarly equipped. The Q7 falls into that territory as well. The JX35 (whatever QX they call that now) and the MDX seem the most appropriate competitor in terms of power, size and utility. Also, brand power of Acura, Infiniti and Volvo are more inline with each other than BMW and Audi, etc.

That said, I usually shop 1 year old certified ones, and I can get a top of the mark certified 2014 MDX "Advanced SH-AWD" for lowish $40s, that's hard to ignore. However, we love our XC60, we're just hoping we can hang on to it long enough and not need to upsize before we can steal a 1 year old XC90 at reasonable rate. We've got the 5 year S&S on our XC60 which ends December 2017, so we've got some time. I won't pay full list for an XC90, that's for sure, nice as it may be. While the XC90 is new and great, for the past 5 years it seems every Volvo has been readily selling for $5-$10K off, so I just can't pay full pop for one. Yeah I know it's a new Volvo, and this one is different, but there is some brand perception to overcome to drive the price. Honestly, if we didn't crush such a deal on our XC60RD, my wife would probably be driving an X3 35i M-Sport. New price sticker was ~$2K difference, but after negotiations/rebates/discounts/etc, that difference spread to some $8K+.

Similarly, I bet the Kia K900 is a great car, but I'm not yet sure I'd blow $60K+ on one.

Finally, I feel new-to-new, the XC90 seems to be the better value although slightly more expensive ($55K loaded MDX, vs ~$60K XC90 with most options). The XC90 looks and feels more special, but that's not to discount the overall great package the MDX is. A 1 year old certified loaded SH-AWD MDX at $42K is fairly tempting, albeit, I'd rather have the Volvo, but it's hard to ignore $20k in my pocket. Might make the intermediate jump to the MDX and then drive that for a few years and then try to pick up a 1 year old 2017 Polestar XC90 down the road, who knows...
      Last edited by BrianV; 05-05-2015 at 11:07 PM.

Soooo...I think I am going to go back and take a look once my dealer gets a model in with a beige interior and see if I feel any different. I think maybe what I didn't like had a lot to do with the amber color, which I thought was just really ugly. I'm not sure. That and the mismatched gray headliner. I also thought the sunshade on the sunroof looked flimsy. Maybe a completely different interior color scheme might change my mind. I'm doubtful, but I just hate giving up on this SUV.

I am also looking forward to hearing what other reviewers who have seen the amber interior have to say. I'm sure some will love it. To each his own. The world would be a pretty boring place if we all liked the same things

Soooo...I think I am going to go back and take a look once my dealer gets a model in with a beige interior and see if I feel any different. I think maybe what I didn't like had a lot to do with the amber color, which I thought was just really ugly. I'm not sure. That and the mismatched gray headliner. I also thought the sunshade on the sunroof looked flimsy. Maybe a completely different interior color scheme might change my mind. I'm doubtful, but I just hate giving up on this SUV.

I am also looking forward to hearing what other reviewers who have seen the amber interior have to say. I'm sure some will love it. To each his own. The world would be a pretty boring place if we all liked the same things
      Assuming we're talking about the same color, I felt the interior color looked great. This is the color of our demo (with grey headliner):
      https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...rior_color.jpg

I took many pictures with my SLR, but this is one of the few I took with my phone which is easier for me to post now. I thought the color looked awesome, I'd order that color over pure black interior.

Cheers

Assuming we're talking about the same color, I felt the interior color looked great. This is the color of our demo (with grey headliner):
      https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...rior_color.jpg

I took many pictures with my SLR, but this is one of the few I took with my phone which is easier for me to post now. I thought the color looked awesome, I'd order that color over pure black interior.

Cheers
      Brian, that's exactly what I saw! I'm just curious--did you think the gray headliner looked good with the amber/black/brown interior colors?? I couldn't get past the mix of all the different colors going on inside of there

Brian, that's exactly what I saw! I'm just curious--did you think the gray headliner looked good with the amber/black/brown interior colors?? I couldn't get past the mix of all the different colors going on inside of there
      you aren't the only one with the opinion that there can be too many mismatched surfaces and colors... I early eliminated amber leather for this reason... look at a FE with the charcoal headliner and I bet you will like it much much more.

The blond leather with blond headliner looks great in pics and may be the most "synched" interior, but I had to veto that based on my fears of maintaining light color leather with my family

I went black ventilated nappa leather with leather dash and aluminum trim. Even with the blond (grey) headliner, I think it looks good, albeit a bit sporty. Still trying to convince Volvo to allow me to pay the upcharge and get a charcoal headliner.
      2016 XC90 Inscription: picked up via OSD 16 July! Ice White/Charcoal Napa/Metal Mesh/Anthracite Headliner
      Air Suspension/HUD/B&W audio/Convenience, Comfort, Vision PKGs, Urban styling+

2014 BMW M5 Competition Pack / 2013 BMW 335ix / 2009 BMW R1200RT

Anyone that says the interior quality of materials is poor is simply living on another planet. If you also think the MDX has more interior space go sit in the third row or stack suitcases in the back....you will quickly realize that whatever it says on paper means nothing, the Volvo is clearly capable of holding more stuff and people without question. The Volvo is simply able to utilize it's interior dimensions better, regardless of what is on paper.

As for the grey headliner, you act as if this is some new thing.....Volvo has had grey headliners with different color leathers for years. So do many other manufacturers. If you feel this is ugly, then that's your call.....but don't make it out to be that Volvo has lost their mind with their color selection. Beachwood leather comes with a grey headliner, as did Gobi Sand, Atacama, or Lava Red, or Sisal.....the list is endless of interior colors Volvo has had for years with a grey headliner. I didn't hear too many people complain about that. I despise black headliners....makes the car a total back pit at night. I owned one car with black leather, and never again.....how drab and dull, and what the heck is sport or elegant about all black?!? I think Volvo has a great offering of colors to satisfy the 99% of buyers.

i don't think i like the new interior either. we have 3 volvo's currently, all with very similarly colored interiors, but, the mismatch of the new stuff leaves me cold. also quite expensive for what is provided by volvo.

my opinion,

The MDX (and the BMW) were my other finalists too. What killed the MDX for me was that they ruined their excellent navigation system by now disabling it while the car is in motion. This makes it a showstopper for me. Fortunately the Swedes and Germans don't seem to have jumped on this stupid lawyer-inspired nanny mentality yet.

Yes, please. Go, actually!
      I know, this is just the Internet, but I do not like when people blow hot air from all orifices just for fun of it.
      I have a follow up question: how did you get to the dealer on your first trip? Took a bus? Walked? Came with a friend?
      And I wish that my set of priorities was as simple as yours.
      I drive my current S80 since July, 2008 for 110K miles, and caught myself not knowing the headliner color without actually going down to the garage and looking at it.
      The color is "nice enough" to be not noticed or not registered in memory.
      2008 S80 3.2; 2015 Mazda CX-5

Quote Originally Posted by gascos80 View Post
      I know, this is just the Internet, but I do not like when people blow hot air from all orifices just for fun of it.
      I have a follow up question: how did you get to the dealer on your first trip? Took a bus? Walked? Came with a friend?
      I drive my current S80 since July, 2008 for 110K miles, and caught myself not knowing the headliner color without actually going down to the garage and looking at it.
      So I guess rudeness to a complete stranger who dared to express her opinion on a message board intended for discussion is a thing here. Go get a cup of coffee and maybe you will be in a better mood. Hope your day gets better!

Quote Originally Posted by gascos80 View Post
      Personally, I think the two toned color schemes look trashy. The quality of them notwithstanding but I think they look completely and utterly horrid. Garish, even.

2006 S60 Willow Green
      2008 S40 Barents Blue
      2011 S80 Electric Silver - RIP
      2013 XC60 Electric Silver
      2019 XC60 Osmium Grey

It's been many discussion about 3rd row and space on all SUV forums. I think they are all pretty much useless on standard SUV's, since there is no space for cargo. Where and how far can you travel on 3rd row? I guess only soccer games. You can't even go to hockey games since equipment for the even 4 kids will not fit behind 3rd row, well the hockey sticks is for sure. The Minivan is really only one vehicle that can accommodate such long hauls. I can also put in the same categories Suburban, Yukon Xl, Escalade ESV, Expedition XL, Navigator XL and of course Benz Sprinters, there are nice one.
      so I don't know why even bothering to make 3rd row, it adds more weight and price.

Quote Originally Posted by VolvoFaRmeR View Post
      Anyone that says the interior quality of materials is poor is simply living on another planet. If you also think the MDX has more interior space go sit in the third row or stack suitcases in the back....you will quickly realize that whatever it says on paper means nothing, the Volvo is clearly capable of holding more stuff and people without question. The Volvo is simply able to utilize it's interior dimensions better, regardless of what is on paper.

As for the grey headliner, you act as if this is some new thing.....Volvo has had grey headliners with different color leathers for years. So do many other manufacturers. If you feel this is ugly, then that's your call.....but don't make it out to be that Volvo has lost their mind with their color selection. Beachwood leather comes with a grey headliner, as did Gobi Sand, Atacama, or Lava Red, or Sisal.....the list is endless of interior colors Volvo has had for years with a grey headliner. I didn't hear too many people complain about that. I despise black headliners....makes the car a total back pit at night. I owned one car with black leather, and never again.....how drab and dull, and what the heck is sport or elegant about all black?!? I think Volvo has a great offering of colors to satisfy the 99% of buyers.

38. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast