2005 S60R Ti Grey / Nordkap 6MT Modded (Maryland)
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

2005 S60R Ti Grey / Nordkap 6MT Modded (Maryland)

The car is in 20833, Maryland!! It is NOT in KC, MO anymore. It has moved to Maryland, to my parents house, and I've relocated to Korea for the year (Army).

Price bumped to $9,500.00 OBO, up from $8,750.00. The SR now has valid Maryland State Inspection (it needed the tint removed from the rear window as limo is too dark for MD, and it needed new rear rotors). $9,500.00, make an offer. I'd like it to not just sit at my parents house in Maryland all year that I'm in Korea! Thanks folks!!

Per the SS guidelines, here is my '05 for sale!

• Stephen Morse (e-mail is the best way to contact me)
      • Volvo S60R
      • 116,xxx
      • Titanium Grey
      • 6MT (manual)
      • Good condition (Owned since 2006 and 2x,xxx miles; modded and raced on the Nürburgring, Autobahn, and Autostrada during the 4.5 years in Germany)
      • Navigation, heated seats, rear park assist, non-premium sound, sunroof, sport body kit (minus winglets and spoiler)
      • Platte City, MO (just North of Kansas City); on or about 12 June will be driven to Maryland to my folks
      • VIN: YV1RH527552434492
      • $9,500 OBO
      • Contact Information: morsetechnologies at gmail dot com, (301) 774-3254 (E-mail is best!)

• Modifications:
      Tune: ARD Carbon (Nov 2012)
      Suspension: IPD track spec sways, UR rear upper brace, lug bolts replaced with lug studs and nuts
      Audio: IMIV adaptor for iPod, custom subwoofer enclosure in trunk that costs no trunk space
      Intake: Snabb FMIC, Evolve hood grilles with custom painted Ti Gray covers
      Exhaust: EST downpipe and catback
      Brakes: Takspeed SS brake lines

• Accident history:
      1. Hit and run on front bumper (not repaired)
      2. Sideswipe on passenger rear quarter (repaired)
      3. Scuffed exhaust surround (not repaired)
      4. Scuffed under passenger side skirt (not repaired)
      5. Hail damage and door dings (repaired with PDR)

• Maintenance and Service history:
      Oil: Mobil 1 10W-30 every 5k-7k since I've owned it (except for after a Nürburgring day; then, oil changed immediately afterwards due to heat)
      Timing belt: changed 1st at 56k due to Nürburgring useage (rather safe than sorry!) and 2nd at 116k
      Replaced PCV box and upper hose (to top of engine) at 116k
      All four hubs replaced somewhere in 50k-75k window
      Brand new Continental Extreme Contact DWS's (>2,000 miles on them)

S60R is at KC Autosport in KC currently, getting timing belt changed, new FMIC (Snabb) setup pressure tested, new front 4C shocks (Monroe C2501's) installed, IPD HD spring seats installed, IPD HD LCA's installed, hard line replaced that I broke when doing PCV change.

• Notes:
      I'd had many more modifications on the SR that I've removed and either installed on the V70R (the SR's replacement) or are on deck for installation on the VR, including: modified headlights, UR front upper brace, Takspeed Titanium brake heat shields, Bell FMIC, IPD lower trans mount, etc. The V70R is the replacement for the S60R, and is the reason for the sale. When I was in Germany, I had the S60R and a POS 1995 855; the 855 could handle all my friends and I and our gear for vacations while the S60R just couldn't. Since then, I wanted to get the V70R so I could do both. I now have it, so time to pass on the S60R!
      Last edited by FORD420diesel; 08-14-2015 at 04:55 AM. Reason: Car in MD now, and price bumped up to $9,500 OBO
      2005 S60R - For sale
      2006 V70R - Elec Silver/Nord, 6MT Goodies: Bone friggin' stock!
      "It must be made to look the best and most evil in its evilness" - Helmutt Ranff

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

As far as what goes with it and what doesn't, the headlights that are on the car in these pictures do NOT go with the sale. Rather, 2006 regular US spec headlights go with the sale, and are already swapped (the V70R has these headlights in it now). Also, the car gets the original 17" Pegasus wheels with it; they are in the next post with all the additional photos.

-----saved space to answer any other questions from e-mails-------
      2005 S60R - For sale
      "It must be made to look the best and most evil in its evilness" - Helmutt Ranff

Driver's Seat

Driver's Seat bottom

Driver's Seat upper

Passenger Seat

Passenger Seat bottom

Passenger Seat upper portion

Wheel #1

Wheel #2

Wheel #3

Wheel #4

Small massacre of insects, along with front clip...

Engine

Boost gauge in vent pod

Door ding just behind handle, driver's side rear door

Scuffed exhaust surround, underneath exhaust

Last edited by FORD420diesel; 05-17-2015 at 09:28 PM.
      2005 S60R - For sale

5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements

Shameless extra pictures, through the years...

Mom and I picking up the S60R's replacement, the V70R, in PA. Of course we drove the SR up there!

My buddy Jan and I, enjoying the hell outta the Nürburgring!!

In Germany, when she still had her winglets... You can see the damage that European roads had already inflicted upon them!!

Glamour shots in Germany, post claybarring her...

When I bought her, and bought my house in El Paso, TX!

Photo shoot with my buddy's GT500...

Note the WRONG bumper surround the stealership installed in El Paso; they fixed it shortly after this...

2005 S60R - For sale

Wow, I'd expected to get more comments than I have (none)!! So, bump, along with quickie history...

I bought this in mid-2006 from the original owner with 2x,xxx miles on it (23k? 26k?); I'm only selling now because I wanted more storage room. I bought a 2006 V70R with 105k on it for $15k as a replacement.

Am I asking too much for Rebecca? It is definitely a buyer's market right now, methinks... I'm just really surprised that I haven't gotten any nibbles at all yet...

-Steve
      2005 S60R - For sale

do you still have the winglets? I saw them in some pictures.
      2016 Bright Silver Metallic XC90 T8 Inscription, everything
      2015.5 Rebel Blue S60 Polestar 18/40
      2006 Passion Red S60R
      Packages: Premium, Climate Options: Sport Appearance Package, 18" Pegs, 6Spd Geartronic, Navigation
      Accessories: Sunglasses holder, Sirius Radio, Volvo Digital Jukebox Mods:SS DEM Mod
      "Just say no to LV VIN codes"

Nope, unfortunately I do not still have the winglets. They were cracked up from European roads and parking lots.

-Steve
      2005 S60R - For sale

Look like a great car good luck with sale.

2003 Volvo V70R AWD

What are you asking for the car? I might have missed it but i didn't see an asking price.
      2006 S60R 373awhp
      2007 S80 V8

$8750.00
      2006 V70R Black GT 377 awhp TME Exhaust, Girodisc 2 piece rotors IPD Sway bars, HD end links, Strut Brace, Poly engine mounts EST CAI, Silicone hose kits, SNABB intake, IPD HO coils,Enem Y21, CamsRaceS60R FMIC,Majestic Hybrid Turbo, HFS-4 water meth ElectronicsSPA digital Boost/EGT, ScanGauge II, Bel STiR ,Laser Interceptor HD front jammer, Mobileye collision avoidance system , LED interior lighting, ImiV, 2 USB, AARP member,

Thanks CKAVolvo, yes, I'm asking $8750 for it as it stands. It's just received (I haven't even picked it up from the shop yet) new front shocks and HD spring seats, sway bar bushings and lube, Snabb FMIC, and all wheel alignment with toe set to zero for all wheels.

-Steve

EDIT: Price bumped to $9,500.00 as a result of it now having valid MD State Inspection.
      Last edited by FORD420diesel; 09-06-2015 at 03:24 AM.
      2005 S60R - For sale

To the top.
      2005 S60R - For sale

I might have missed it, but sill the original clutch?

I just checked through, and nope, I didn't write that down!! No, not the original clutch; the clutch was replaced around 30k miles / 2008, along with the flywheel and slave cylinder. Since then, no issues.

Here's the story from when it happened: https://forums.swedespeed.com/showthr...r-clutch-issue

-Steve
      2005 S60R - For sale

IDK about this, but i
      ll take the VR

That's the only way you'll get it! Nah, the VR is the reason my SR is for sale; it's Rebecca's replacement. I needed more hauling space for my toys, and I don't see the need for more than one car.

-Steve
      2005 S60R - For sale

Love your R, Stuck with the C30 for now.. But man, is this car a blast to drive

Quote Originally Posted by FORD420diesel View Post
      That's the only way you'll get it! Nah, the VR is the reason my SR is for sale; it's Rebecca's replacement. I needed more hauling space for my toys, and I don't see the need for more than one car.

-Steve

TTT
      2005 S60R - For sale

bump diddly bump bump
      2005 S60R - For sale

Those KL plates though! Ktown is home to another gray S60R (mine), and I'm hoping you're able to sell yours for the asking price. It'll give me hope that I bought mine for a good investment lol

Well, not to burst your bubble, but I've been listed for over half a year and nary a nibble. :-/ So, I'm thinking of dropping to $8,750 OBO at this point. I can't go much lower than that though, as it wouldn't be worth it to sell beyond that! I'd just keep and have two cars at that point.

-Steve
      2005 S60R - For sale

24. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements