The car is in 20833, Maryland!! It is NOT in KC, MO anymore. It has moved to Maryland, to my parents house, and I've relocated to Korea for the year (Army).
Price bumped to $9,500.00 OBO, up from $8,750.00. The SR now has valid Maryland State Inspection (it needed the tint removed from the rear window as limo is too dark for MD, and it needed new rear rotors). $9,500.00, make an offer. I'd like it to not just sit at my parents house in Maryland all year that I'm in Korea! Thanks folks!!
Per the SS guidelines, here is my '05 for sale!
• Stephen Morse (e-mail is the best way to contact me)
• Volvo S60R
• Titanium Grey
• 6MT (manual)
• Good condition (Owned since 2006 and 2x,xxx miles; modded and raced on the Nürburgring, Autobahn, and Autostrada during the 4.5 years in Germany)
• Navigation, heated seats, rear park assist, non-premium sound, sunroof, sport body kit (minus winglets and spoiler)
• Platte City, MO (just North of Kansas City); on or about 12 June will be driven to Maryland to my folks
• VIN: YV1RH527552434492
• $9,500 OBO
• Contact Information: morsetechnologies at gmail dot com, (301) 774-3254 (E-mail is best!)
Tune: ARD Carbon (Nov 2012)
Suspension: IPD track spec sways, UR rear upper brace, lug bolts replaced with lug studs and nuts
Audio: IMIV adaptor for iPod, custom subwoofer enclosure in trunk that costs no trunk space
Intake: Snabb FMIC, Evolve hood grilles with custom painted Ti Gray covers
Exhaust: EST downpipe and catback
Brakes: Takspeed SS brake lines
• Accident history:
1. Hit and run on front bumper (not repaired)
2. Sideswipe on passenger rear quarter (repaired)
3. Scuffed exhaust surround (not repaired)
4. Scuffed under passenger side skirt (not repaired)
5. Hail damage and door dings (repaired with PDR)
• Maintenance and Service history:
Oil: Mobil 1 10W-30 every 5k-7k since I've owned it (except for after a Nürburgring day; then, oil changed immediately afterwards due to heat)
Timing belt: changed 1st at 56k due to Nürburgring useage (rather safe than sorry!) and 2nd at 116k
Replaced PCV box and upper hose (to top of engine) at 116k
All four hubs replaced somewhere in 50k-75k window
Brand new Continental Extreme Contact DWS's (>2,000 miles on them)
S60R is at KC Autosport in KC currently, getting timing belt changed, new FMIC (Snabb) setup pressure tested, new front 4C shocks (Monroe C2501's) installed, IPD HD spring seats installed, IPD HD LCA's installed, hard line replaced that I broke when doing PCV change.
I'd had many more modifications on the SR that I've removed and either installed on the V70R (the SR's replacement) or are on deck for installation on the VR, including: modified headlights, UR front upper brace, Takspeed Titanium brake heat shields, Bell FMIC, IPD lower trans mount, etc. The V70R is the replacement for the S60R, and is the reason for the sale. When I was in Germany, I had the S60R and a POS 1995 855; the 855 could handle all my friends and I and our gear for vacations while the S60R just couldn't. Since then, I wanted to get the V70R so I could do both. I now have it, so time to pass on the S60R!