SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

OFFICIAL: XC90 Photo Thread

208K views 729 replies 153 participants last post by  ggleavitt 
#1 ·
Searched for one, but couldn't find anything resembling a "post all your photos of your moose here" thread, so decided to start one. I'm always curious to check out other folks' rides, so feel free to post up any and all pictures of your XC. I've also had the following pic for a week or so and have been wanting to post it somewhere, so, here starts the trend!:beer::beer:

Memorial Day Weekend, 2015 at Lake Anna in Virginia

See less See more
#519 ·
Looks like a fun meet up... and whoa, that is one PINK XC90! While it's certainly not my cup of tea it makes me sad Volvo didn't offer some more wild colors on the Sport/R-Design.

#520 ·
The 122's will always have a place in my heart. I had one when I was in high school, a 122s with B18D engine. Back when cars had real character... (One of my friend's moms drove a P1800...)

#524 ·
#526 ·
Hi! New to the forum and thought I´d drop a few pics of our (dirty, I know) brown MY12 R-design. Since I live in Norway, wich had an insane horsepower-tax policy until a couple of years ago, it has the D5 Diesel engine. V8`s are like Sasquatch here. We've heard about them, but we never see them :p. The engine is Polestar optimized from 200hp to a dazzling 211hp, besides that the car is stock. I also add a picture of our old `05 XC90 with MAK 9x20" wheels, painted wheels arches, door handles and trim.

Reactions: matsS
#529 ·
Refinished side steps.

#538 ·
#540 ·
My Blizzaks would like some snow, please.

Edit: I have tried to fix this from being upside-down. Mods, help D:
It's Tapatalk's fault. We don't have any way to fix it on our end. :(

#545 ·
I think the options included in the executive package changed over the years. For example I do not think it included perforated massaging seats in '08. It wasn't even an option at all.

See here for all the possible options in 2008:

http://www.flyvolvo.com/XC90MY08.pdf

Edit:

Looks like it definitely should have been included in your 2009 executive though:
http://www.flyvolvo.com/XC90MY09.pdf

#546 ·
The plot thickens. I found the original window sticker and it doesn't say the word "Executive" on it anywhere, even in options or packages. It does say "Special Purpose Vehicle," though - not sure if that's something different but it sure sounds cool :)

Sorry to derail, thanks for the info on the Executive!