SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

OFFICIAL: XC90 Photo Thread

208K views 729 replies 153 participants last post by  ggleavitt 
#1 ·
Searched for one, but couldn't find anything resembling a "post all your photos of your moose here" thread, so decided to start one. I'm always curious to check out other folks' rides, so feel free to post up any and all pictures of your XC. I've also had the following pic for a week or so and have been wanting to post it somewhere, so, here starts the trend!:beer::beer:

Memorial Day Weekend, 2015 at Lake Anna in Virginia

See less See more
#589 ·
They are indeed Volution V 20x8.5. I will probably mount Heico's recommended size of 265/45.

#590 ·
They are indeed Volution V 20x8.5. I will probably mount Heico's recommended size of 265/45.
They told me 275/40 ok too, but with a spacer, as I think they're a higher offset.

#591 ·
#592 ·
Had to get a few last winter mode pics after today's' wash. Getting the tires mounted on the Heicos this week.

#595 ·
Saw it on FB, looks good.

What tire did you end up getting?

#596 ·
Saw it on FB, looks good.

What tire did you end up getting?
Nokian ZLine A/S in 265/45 They come pretty close to the strut on the inside of the tire and also to the spring perch on the strut.

Reactions: CDN XC90
#603 ·
That looks fantastic. When I got home after getting my Volutions mounted my wife said "Are those the new ones?" :rolleyes:

#601 ·
They match nicely.

At the very least, put a good coat of wax on them. Better yet, a ceramic coating. They'll be much easier to keep clean.

Reactions: 08XC90V8
#602 ·
Those are wild. The funny(?) thing is that I think they would be a much more dramatic statement on literally any other exterior color.

#605 ·
First longish road trip since I got it last fall. Trip to Vermont last night, the hum of the V8 put the kids to sleep somewhere in Massachusetts.[emoji106]

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

#615 ·
900 mile road trip to northern Michigan, this thing was made for long hauls! Much more room for 2 kids and the accompanying crap than the XC60, and I don't need to put a cargo box on the roof. @tonyc I'm ended up at 21.5mpg which is pretty much goddamn Prius territory for this thing.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

#620 ·
Just drove from home in San Diego to the Cascade Highway (RTE 20) in northern Washington. I'm not sure how the CEM calculates averages over time, but I reset the average MPG when we left, and the average at the end of the 3,158 miles was 22.9
We avoided the 5 because of fires, but it turns out there are closures on the 101 south of the CA/OR border. We had to wait 2.5 hours for the scheduled one lane opening at noon south of Crescent City, so we stayed in line at the head of the detour in the Redwood forest. You couldn't pay for an opportunity like that. It's just beautiful with the sounds of nature and the occasional tourist also waiting.