SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

FS - 2015 Volvo S60 T6 AWD R-Design (Rebel Blue)

4K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  robert_in_ca 
#1 ·
11,918 miles (as of 08-19-2015)

Rebel Blue with Black Sport R-Design Nubuck Interior

Perfect condition with no dents or accidents, or scratches in the paint - essentially new (non-smoking vehicle).

The car only has two small scuff marks on the right rim. It also has a couple of small scratches on the glove box - other than that the car is prefect.

Tire Tread: Tires were just rotated and the dealership said the tire thread has 80% remaining.

Also all the photos were taken within the past week.

VIN: YV1902TH4F2307716
Price: $38,250 OBO
Contact Information: 310-493-34 zero three or contact me here.

After a year of ownership, and as much as it pains me I am forced to sell my Rebel Blue S60 R Design. The car is fantastic, and the only reason I am selling it is because I am moving overseas.

Options:
Platinum Trim Level - Navigation System w/ Real Time Traffic, Premium Sound, Sunroof, Bluetooth w/ Audio Streaming, Sirius Satellite Radio, Auto Dimming Review Mirror, Accent Lighting, Power Drivers Seat w/ Memory, Power Passenger Seat, Power Lumbar Support, City Safety, Xenon Headlights.

Rear Back Up Camera, Homelink, Digital Compass and Power Retractable Mirrors.

Technology Package - Adaptive Cruise Control w/ Queue Assist, Collision Warning w/ Full Auto Brake, Pedestrian & Cyclist Detection w/ Full Auto Brake, Distance Alert, Driver Alert Control, Lane Departure Warning, Active High Beams and Road Sign Information.

Blind Spot Information System (BLIS) Package - warning light that will illuminate when there is another motor vehicle located in your blind spot. This package will also come equipped with Front as well as Rear Parking Sensors as well as Cross Traffic Alert.

Heated Front Seats

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.