VW Golf 3 GT '94

Thats what im looking for!
      "Blood, Sweat and Gears"

1994 850 GLT
      »2005 S40 T5 AWD«

5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements

Kinda looks like they color matched the ones one the V50, I wonder if the cheap eBay ones will fit

"Embody god... Then go crazy"
      2008 S40 T5 AWD ("Shadow") |ELEVATE 3" Intake, 2.5" Charge Pipe, Intercooler, Torque Mount, ECU Mount, TCV, Turbosmart CBV, Turbosmart Actuator, stage 3 APC Tune, 3 Stickers (5HP)ea||ClockWorkCalibrations Custom 3" Exhaust||EuroSportTuning 3" downpipe.||CF Cone Filter||De-Badged||custom Mesh Grill||Intercooler Cut out||Porsche 911 Throttle body upgrade||18" Enkie PDC Wheels wrapped in 225/45/18 Sentury UHP||M3 Spoiler|| 8k Morimoto HID Kit|| White LED Fog,City,trunk light|"embody God, then go crazy"

Well spotted jondevieon! Had to check the cars profile to see if it's stated anywhere and sure, they're color matched!
      She's a beauty (regardless of the wind deflectors which I sincerely hate):
      http://www.garaget.org/?car=237725
      Current:
      Volvo V90 T5 R-design MY18

Previous:
      Volvo V50 1.8F "R-design" MY08
      VW Golf 3 GT '94

Quote Originally Posted by rentalcar View Post
      Well spotted jondevieon! Had to check the cars profile to see if it's stated anywhere and sure, they're color matched!
      She's a beauty (regardless of the wind deflectors which I sincerely hate):
      http://www.garaget.org/?car=237725
      Ya I don't think they look to amazing either but to each their own.

2008 S40 T5 AWD ("Shadow") |ELEVATE 3" Intake, 2.5" Charge Pipe, Intercooler, Torque Mount, ECU Mount, TCV, Turbosmart CBV, Turbosmart Actuator, stage 3 APC Tune, 3 Stickers (5HP)ea||ClockWorkCalibrations Custom 3" Exhaust||EuroSportTuning 3" downpipe.||CF Cone Filter||De-Badged||custom Mesh Grill||Intercooler Cut out||Porsche 911 Throttle body upgrade||18" Enkie PDC Wheels wrapped in 225/45/18 Sentury UHP||M3 Spoiler|| 8k Morimoto HID Kit|| White LED Fog,City,trunk light|"embody God, then go crazy"

What kind of lip or bumper is that on the black S40?

IIRC it's Heico.
      Current:
      Volvo V90 T5 R-design MY18

Previous:
      Volvo V50 1.8F "R-design" MY08
      VW Golf 3 GT '94

Here are my ones, they are climair I like the look of them and love the functionality

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      2005 Volvo S40 1.6D - Crashed
      2005 Volvo S40 1.6D - Sold
      2008 Volvo S40 R-Design 2.0D

Difficult to see because they are light smoke colored but these are Weather Techs. I wish they were darker.

1999 Isuzu Rodeo LS 5 speed 4x4 - 4" lift - 33" tires - rear locker - custom sliders
      2006 Volvo V50 T5 AWD - red

found my set on amazon prime 20 bucks shipped, they were open like new. My car is a c30 though, maybe they have them for the s40 or v50.

Quote Originally Posted by shanecooney111 View Post

Here are my ones, they are climair I like the look of them and love the functionality

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Hmm they look way better on the S40 then V50

Sorry old thread I know I know but...do they reduce windnoise or perhaps increase the noise? I ordered mine from ClimAir...Reason I ordered is because I like the looks. Hate the logo on the ClimAir- perhaps easy to remove? Anbody still around?
      XC70|D5|AWD|GT6|MY11|Polestar|IPD SWAY|

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingCountries View Post
      Sorry old thread I know I know but...do they reduce windnoise or perhaps increase the noise? I ordered mine from ClimAir...Reason I ordered is because I like the looks. Hate the logo on the ClimAir- perhaps easy to remove? Anbody still around?
      I haven't noticed any increase in noise, except when the windows are slightly open. They seem to direct tire noise to the cabin, which is a rather minor annoyance. ClimAir is a great choice, I've used them exclusively for several years and with the exception of some difficult designs (cue in MB G-class, the side window angle is too steep to hold them firmly without glue), they've been fantastic. What I really like about them is that they're available in clear plastic. I hate it when a smoked deflector narrows your field of vision, especially when the A-pillar is already hefty enough like in Volvos.

Quote Originally Posted by hq_ View Post
      I haven't noticed any increase in noise, except when the windows are slightly open. They seem to direct tire noise to the cabin, which is a rather minor annoyance. ClimAir is a great choice, I've used them exclusively for several years and with the exception of some difficult designs (cue in MB G-class, the side window angle is too steep to hold them firmly without glue), they've been fantastic. What I really like about them is that they're available in clear plastic. I hate it when a smoked deflector narrows your field of vision, especially when the A-pillar is already hefty enough like in Volvos.
      Ok. I ordered smoked ones. Let’s see. Good point. Now can that blue sticker be taken off easily. Bit too much imho.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk Pro

Installed...thx!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk Pro

19. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements