S60/V60 Sightings Thread - No Racing or Kill Posts Please - Page 2
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
      On tonight's commute home from work, I saw a Rebel Blue S60 R-Design (2015 or 2016) with Polestar tune (badge) and lightly tinted windows on the Garden State Parkway heading south between exits 120 and 109. I believe it got off at Exit 109. I was the P* that passed you.
      Rebel Yell • 2017 Volvo S60 Polestar • Rebel Blue The rebel yell was a battle cry used by Confederate soldiers during the American Civil War. Confederate soldiers used the yell during charges to intimidate the enemy.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

In downtown Glen Ellyn, IL this past weekend, I saw a red V60 R-Design with a roof rack and basket installed. Anyone on here?
      Nick
      2015.5 V60 T6 RD, Crystal White Pearl
      19x8.5 +45 O.Z. Ultraleggera HLT on 235/40R-19 Pirelli Cinturato P7 Plus

Saw a nice 14+s60 r design black with polestar blue striping on the trim panels in Rochester NY.
      15 Volvo XC60 R-Design Platinum Pearl White Metallic, POLESTAR EXHAUST TDI Tuning Box, POLESTAR TUNED , IPD Rear Sway Bar and links, IPD POLY TORQUE ROD Koni FSD's, Eibach Loweing Springs, Powerflex Torque Bushing, Bloxsport wheel spacers
      Sold: 2008 Volvo C30 2.0 Java/Cosmic White, Manual, Elevate Tune, Weird OEM Mood Lighting Kit, EST Catback Exhaust, Koni STR.T, H&R Springs, Injen Intake, 19' BBS SR Wheels, Ion Yellow Fogs,
      SoldL 2006 Volvo V70R, Magic Blue, Stock

5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements

Saw a blue V60 P* with dark rims in Syracuse, NY on Erie. If you're on here, that sounds amazing!!! Made me want one so bad and made me want an exhaust on mine that much more.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
      2015 Crystal White Pearl S60 T6 R-Design
      KPAX Catback Exhaust
      Powerflex Torque Rod Insert
      IPD Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks
      18" Polestar Replicas

I was driving home on I-25 around 10 tonight in my Sonic R and a modded white P3 S60 pulled up next to me, blipped the throttle and blasted off unbelievably fast, I didn't even have time to think about chasing him. Super loud exhaust, sounded fantastic. Had a big sticker in the back window, some logo for what may have been a tuning shop?
      2003 C70 T5M Convertible - Eibachs, Koni FSDs, Enkei RSF5s, OBX downpipe, Snabb intake, RIP kit, & drop-in intercooler, Quaife LSD, 19T, Green Giants, 22 psi Hilton tune.
      2006 V70R M66 - Sonic Blue/Nordkap, 2.4 T5 motor, Snabb intake & intercooler, IPD oval exhaust, stock turbo and tune (for now).
      1966 122s - Collectible project, restoration and many mods on the way.
      2005 V50 T5 AWD - Daughter's first car. No mods unless she does 'em herself.

Quote Originally Posted by LloydDobler View Post
      I was driving home on I-25 around 10 tonight in my Sonic R and a modded white P3 S60 pulled up next to me, blipped the throttle and blasted off unbelievably fast, I didn't even have time to think about chasing him. Super loud exhaust, sounded fantastic. Had a big sticker in the back window, some logo for what may have been a tuning shop?
      That sounds like the 400+HP T6 S60 from KT4 performance.

https://youtu.be/Dzy-iaYq_o4

Sent from my Galaxy S7 using Tapatalk
      Current: 2015 S60 T6 RDesign Platinum - Passion Red | Alcantara - Polestar tune, Elevate GT6 Exhaust, IPD Downpipe, H&R sport springs, IPD rear sway bar, IPD rear endlinks
      Previous: 2004 S60R - Titanium Gray | NordKap

That's definitely it. I thought the logo was KT something. Cool. Do they post here?
      2003 C70 T5M Convertible - Eibachs, Koni FSDs, Enkei RSF5s, OBX downpipe, Snabb intake, RIP kit, & drop-in intercooler, Quaife LSD, 19T, Green Giants, 22 psi Hilton tune.
      2006 V70R M66 - Sonic Blue/Nordkap, 2.4 T5 motor, Snabb intake & intercooler, IPD oval exhaust, stock turbo and tune (for now).

That's definitely it. I thought the logo was KT something. Cool. Do they post here?
      Not that I'm aware of.
      Current: 2015 S60 T6 RDesign Platinum - Passion Red | Alcantara - Polestar tune, Elevate GT6 Exhaust, IPD Downpipe, H&R sport springs, IPD rear sway bar, IPD rear endlinks

He's on Instagram. I met him at the Volvo Dealer in Littleton, super cool dude.
      1995 Jaguar XJ6 Topaz/Oatmeal
      No F*cks given build
      2002 v70 xc Polar White/Gobi
      Mods: 17in Canopus Wheels, IPD Poly Subframe Inserts, SNABB Intake, Gobi Swap, BC BR Coilovers-Custom Build, M66 swap in waiting
      2014 s60 T5 Crystal White/Soft Beige
      Mods: 20in Niche M155, R-Design Bumper w/Cross Country Grill

I wish I had a dash cam because he rocketed off like a car with 400 hp. I had a car in front of me and a car behind him that filled the spot next to me, so I couldn't get out to play. Not that it would have mattered, my car is on a stock tune right now.

I wish I had a dash cam because he rocketed off like a car with 400 hp. I had a car in front of me and a car behind him that filled the spot next to me, so I couldn't get out to play. Not that it would have mattered, my car is on a stock tune right now.
      Their Youtube page has more videos of it in action, including beating SRT8s. I won't post it here to avoid breaking the rules.

Sent from my Galaxy S7 using Tapatalk

Seeing a RB V60 with AL plates and Euro tour front plates. Cargo carrier on the roof. On my street here in Florida. Don't know who's house your at.

Spotted this evening, a V60 RD T6 AWD in Red/Black with P* chip, Ixion wheels, pretty dark tint, silver mirror caps, and Illinois plates parked downtown. Oh, and an Ivy League college sticker in the back window. Anyone?
      Last edited by Chicago_Wagon; 05-24-2019 at 06:13 PM.
      Current - 2000 V70R Venetian Red Pearl
      Past - 1998 V70 XC Emerald Green Metallic
      RIP - 1987 Mazda RX-7 White/Red (first car, many speeding tickets, blown rotary engine)

So before I bought my V60, I was already a wagon guy.

Who's the volleyball coach or parent who was at Sky High in Crystal Lake, IL in early April driving the V60 Polestar? I'll be back for another tournament, so hope they're back. I'll be adding my Osmium Grey Metallic V60 to the party. I believe that one is Cyan Racing Blue - gorgeous color.

Off Topic, but there was also a Jag XF Sportbrake in the parking lot at that same tournament. Guessing that belonged to one of the parents:

Finally, back in early January, there was this Rebel Blue (?) V60 Polestar with what looks like a winter tire setup outside Gator's Wing Shack in Palatine for Friday night all-you-can-eat wings/pizza.
      Last edited by gobluetwo; 05-28-2019 at 12:23 PM.
      2018 V60 T5 Dynamic AWD, Osmium Grey Metallic
      Previous cars: 2003 Infiniti I35, 2003 VW Passat GLX Wagon, 1993 Toyota MR2 Turbo, 1991 Honda Accord LX

Cyan Racing Blue and Rebel Blue are the same. The coach's P* (first pics) are Bursting Blue Metallic. Nice car lot you have, there!
      Logan

2015 S60 T6 AWD R-Design Polestar
      2008 S40 2.4i - hers
      2013 C30 Polestar Limited Edition #87/250 - (former) | 2005 V50 T5 AWD (former) | 1995 Yellow 850 T-5R (former)

Quote Originally Posted by Veefifty T5AWD View Post
      The coach's P* (first pics) are Bursting Blue Metallic.

Probably belongs to the member selling the same wheels over here...

https://forums.swedespeed.com/showth...Tires-for-sale

And, it probably doesn't matter all that much, but there is a Polestar-specific sighting thread...

https://forums.swedespeed.com/showth...ghtings-Thread
      Last edited by Chicago_Wagon; 05-24-2019 at 06:17 PM.
      RIP - 1987 Mazda RX-7 White/Red (first car, many speeding tickets, blown rotary engine)

Met with a chap who drives a wrapped blue S60 R design in VB at the Friday night meet about a month ago... wondering if you are on here.
      2015 Volvo V60 P* #35
      2016 Ducati Monster 1200 R
      2017 Ducati Hypermotard 939

Spotted a black V60 T6 AWD (with Ixion wheels, cross bars and bike rack on top) this afternoon at the Target in Lincoln Park.

Occasionally see a blue R-Design/Polestar V60 at Cockeysville Cars & Coffee on Saturdays. Anybody else hit up Hunt Valley Shopping Center on Saturdays?
      "Elizabeth" - 2015.5 Volvo S60 T5 Premier - Ember Black Pearl on Soft Beige - Upgrades: LED headlight bulbs | Black replacement Volvo emblems (grill and steering wheel) | ELEVATE lowering springs | ELEVATE anti sway bar | Polestar sway bar end links | All-Fit full lip kit | Rear diffuser | Magnaflow muffler | Oval-outlet quad exhaust tips | Aluminum interior trim upgrade | Carbon fiber look 'S60' sill scuff protectors | R-Design aluminum pedals | K&N performance air intake

Not really a sighting - or maybe it's a reverse sighting?

My wife just told me that someone came up to her while she was filling up my car* at the Costco gas station that he really liked her car and that it was going to be his next car. Apparently, his current car was "some convertible Volvo something" which I'm guessing must be a C70.

So if you're out there, intrepid C70 driver who complimented a lady and "her" Osmium Grey Metallic V60 - THANK YOU!

*My wife drives my car more than I do these days. Methinks she really likes it
      2018 V60 T5 Dynamic AWD, Osmium Grey Metallic
      Previous cars: 2003 Infiniti I35, 2003 VW Passat GLX Wagon, 1993 Toyota MR2 Turbo, 1991 Honda Accord LX

This morning in the downtown, a white V60 T6 AWD RD P*-chipped with black interior, Ixion wheels, pretty dark tint all-around, and bike rack on the hitch.

Edit: Spotted the same wagon again this afternoon. Local car as it has a City of Evanston sticker in the back.
      Last edited by Chicago_Wagon; 10-24-2019 at 03:41 PM.

24. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2