Looking for Good Independent Volvo shop in Eastern Pa (2004 V70R)
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

I am looking for a good independent Volvo shop to work on my 2004 V70R. I usually do my own work but just don't have the time. I am located in the Doylestown area. I have used the local dealer Keystone but have had way too many issues with the quality of the service and their rate is unreal for the lousy work. Too many loose bolts and other issues that I have had to deal with. There is Joe Davis Autosport in Perkasie, but they will not install parts that I already own. I have quite a few service parts and parts from IPD that I wan't installed.

Anyone have some suggestions.

Thanks
      Todd
      2004 V70R Red/Atacama - 1970 1800E
      1995 BMW 318ti CS - 2004 BMW M3
      1999 Land Rover Discovery II
      1992 Porsche 911 C4

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

A bit of a drive for you but Integrity near Ephrata has done a good job for me one on a motor mount replacement; didn't rape me on the mount and installed my purchased-via-SS bottom shield.
      2012 S60 T5 Vibrant Copper/Beechwood, Premium, heated seats, front/rear park assist. Via OSD (April 2012). All-Weather Mats and Mud Guards added at delivery, LED License plate lights once at home.

3,000 miles in 6 countries over 21 days during OSD.

Might be slightly far for you, but I have used Wolfe Automotive in Malvern before, and got good results.
      2005 S60R M66 | Magic Blue | Atacama | OBX DP |

5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements

I take my cars to Wolfe All the time honestly I can walk home from there shop too. great guys, fair prices, and will be straight with you. Best part is they are purist and will make sure you have the right part. John always takes care of me.

Check European Motors near Reading, Pa. Low key, clean, family business.

CB auto in maxatawny; only does european cars; mostly Porsche, vw, audi; but is expert in the others as well.

http://www.swedeworksvolvo.com/ These guys are good and not to far from you. They did a rebuild on the transmission on my v70.

If up for a drive, I'd highly recommend Mike Sachs at MAS Imports on 222N in Fleetwood PA (30 min south of Allentown), across from Susquehanna Motorsports (rallylights.com),. He's well tied in with the local race guys (BMR SCCA, who run the Reading hill climb events, among others) and has been working on all makes of Euro cars for 20+ years (ranging from Lotus to Porsche, you name it). Reasonable rates and top notch service.

I use Marco Motors in Evansburg (Collegeville) on Germantown pike. Love these guys for my 06 S60R.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      2006 S60R, Black Sapphire/Nordkap, MT, 18" Anthracite Pegs, JRL mod, iPD HD Lower Tranny mount, iPd strut bar poly bushings, iMiv classic

My family bought a Volvo from Wynn and didn't like the service there. We ended up trying Keystone because they were a big dealer and they were horrible too. It's surprising because they have good reviews. I ended up going to Stillman Volvo in West Chester and have been blown away by their customer service. They're honest and their prices are reasonable. My family has owned bmw, Mercedes, lexus, infiniti and none of their service matches to what Stillman offers. We have bought 3 Volvos from Stillman since we started getting our cars serviced there. It's Stillman Volvo for life for me and my family!
      06 SR MT: sonic/nordkap, IPD TCV, IPD CAI, IPD DP, PhMIC, eibach, IMiV/BT, IPD stg 2, EST catback, JRL mod, H&R 15mm, aerokit, quad exhaust, CF roof spoiler, heico volutionX, TWM short shifter, techna-fit SS lines, IPD track, viva CBV, SNABB, TPMS, euro

05 V50: H&R, EST STB, 20% tint

Quote Originally Posted by bmwtinut View Post
      I am looking for a good independent Volvo shop to work on my 2004 V70R. I usually do my own work but just don't have the time. I am located in the Doylestown area. I have used the local dealer Keystone but have had way too many issues with the quality of the service and their rate is unreal for the lousy work. Too many loose bolts and other issues that I have had to deal with. There is Joe Davis Autosport in Perkasie, but they will not install parts that I already own. I have quite a few service parts and parts from IPD that I wan't installed.

Anyone have some suggestions.

Thanks
      Todd
      Todd... Just sent you a PM... I'm in the Doylestown area and I'm actively looking for a good independent shop... by chance have you had any success in finding one? Thanks! Dan
      2016 XC60 w Polestar

14. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements