Finally, an explanation why the Bush administration is so optimistic about Iraq.
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Finally, an explanation why the Bush administration is so optimistic about Iraq.

<snip>

Modified by StaggRLee at 11:17 AM 4-7-2005

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: Finally, an explanation why the Bush administration is so optimistic about Iraq. (StaggRLee)

Nice. That one has circulated for a while. Kinda like the one where he picked up the phone and was speaking into the ear piece.
      Present:
      '19 E63 S AMG Wagon; '16 LR4 Landmark
      Past:
      '87 245DL; '96 Red/Tan 855R; '04 Ti V70R; '05 Red/Nord V70R; '07 E-Sil/Ata V70R... last R into US; '07 AMG Wagon; '12 Range Rover; '14 AMG Wagon

Re: Finally, an explanation why the Bush administration is so optimistic about Iraq. (StaggRLee)

Nice Photoshop, but no cigar:

http://www.snopes.com/photos/binoculars.asp

5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements

Quote, originally posted by StaggRLee »
      Tip: When trying to debunk a posted image, it would be helpful if the link you provide actually purports to debunk the image's authenticity. Your link doesn't assert at any point that there is any evidence that the image was PS'ed. In fact it states that a similar picture of Clinton in the Korean DMZ has obviously been Photoshopped but doesn't make the same assertion regarding the Bush photo.

And another photograph of President Bush taken from the same sequence as the one above demonstrates that even if his binoculars did initially have their lens caps in place, they weren't there for long:

What's your point? If someone shoves a pair of binoculars in front of your face, your initial reaction is going to be to look through them. You look, see blackness, and say "oh, the lens caps are on". Someone just shot the right picture at the right time to fuel crap like this.

Oh, and just FYI, this picture has been around since I believe Bush's first year in office, it's nothing new.

Hey, if you see it on the internet it has to be true...

Quote, originally posted by StaggRLee »
      Here's your great man right here:

You can see the full bit here. Gonna tell me that was PS'd or somebody taking something out of context?
      http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdeta...tv=12

I saw that not too long ago, I think it's pretty funny myself

What, the President isn't allowed to have a sense of humor now?

9. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements