12 Month Extension $220.00 CAD
      18 Month Extension $275.00 CAD
      30 Month Extension $429.00 CAD
      33 Month Extension $475.00 CAD
      42 Month Extension $579.00 CAD
      54 Month Extension $679.00 CAD
      Thanks! Is this plus taxes?
      2015 F150 LARIAT Sport 3.5L EcoBoost - Fully Loaded
      2016 XC90 T8 R-Design | Crystal White | Convenience | Vision | Climate with HUD | PA2 | Air Suspension | 22" Wheels | Carbon Fiber | Front Mud Flaps | OEM Rubber Floor Mats | Front Tint 35% | DashCam | 20" R-Design Wheels w/ Blizzak DMV2 | Ordered Feb 2/16 - Picked up June 7/16
      My Insta

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Fringe09 View Post
      Go to the following link and look for the Chat link in the bottom of the page.
      Thanks @Fringe09. Unfortunately I don't see a link using either Tapatalk or the browser. Did you forget the link?

Quote Originally Posted by jgoodnoe View Post
      Thanks @Fringe09. Unfortunately I don't see a link using either Tapatalk or the browser. Did you forget the link?
      Apologize, forgot the link. Here you go.

http://volvo.custhelp.com/app/homeV3
      2016 XC90 T6 R-Design | Osmium Grey Metallic | 22" | B&W | Convenience | Vision | Air Suspension | CarPlay

5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by reeg2 View Post
      Remote start from anywhere or remote start from close enough to see the vehicle?
      i've remote started completely out of Line of sight. about 5 blocks away, and it was on when i got there
      just some cars...but for this forum:
      2016 Onyx Black Metallic XC90 T6 Inscription w/Amber
      Convenience, Vision, B&W, 4C Air, Climate, Center Booster, Protection Package
      Added: P*, PAII, Mudguards, Roof Rack, Volvo Designer Edition Roof Box, Cargo liner, iPad RSE

I am about to renew the VOC service. Thanks for the info!

And thanks OP started the thread!

So I got the email. It's 20% off Volvo Genuine Parts during service and accessories. You pay the full price and then submit the form to receive a reimbursement check.
      Is there an expiration date on the 20% rebate?
      2016 XC90 T6 Inscription (OSD March 2016) Electric Silver/Charcoal, Matte Tech Black 234 Wheels, Convenience, Vision, Polestar, Intellisafe Upgrade (PA2)
      2018 Ford F-150 Raptor
      1999 Acura NSX Alex Zanardi Edition 32/50

Quote Originally Posted by XC90TODD View Post
      Yes, mine is 6/3/16 to 12/3/16.

It will be six months from the day they send you the rebate form.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      2016 XC90 T6 R-Design | Osmium Grey Metallic | 22" | B&W | Convenience | Vision | Air Suspension | CarPlay

Quote Originally Posted by XC90TODD View Post
      Nevermind, it's good for 6 months from date of email.
      2016 XC90 T6 Inscription (OSD March 2016) Electric Silver/Charcoal, Matte Tech Black 234 Wheels, Convenience, Vision, Polestar, Intellisafe Upgrade (PA2)
      2018 Ford F-150 Raptor
      1999 Acura NSX Alex Zanardi Edition 32/50

I guess these 20% coupons are not valid in Canada?
      2015 F150 LARIAT Sport 3.5L EcoBoost - Fully Loaded
      2016 XC90 T8 R-Design | Crystal White | Convenience | Vision | Climate with HUD | PA2 | Air Suspension | 22" Wheels | Carbon Fiber | Front Mud Flaps | OEM Rubber Floor Mats | Front Tint 35% | DashCam | 20" R-Design Wheels w/ Blizzak DMV2 | Ordered Feb 2/16 - Picked up June 7/16
      My Insta

Quote Originally Posted by adrien View Post
      The part that bugs me is they just took away functionality. T8 used to show battery status.

That feature is now completely gone.

What else are they going to take away?
      The battery level has now returned (in the latest version from app store)
      2016 XC90 T8 | Inscription | Osmium Gray | Charcoal Int |Park and Pilot assist upgrades |(delivered feb 2016 ordered march 2015)

Forum Sponsor

Volvo On Call renewal

Just a quick update direct from Volvo Car USA regarding Volvo On Call Subscriptions:

“As of Jan 1, 2020, we will only be offering 1 year extensions of Volvo On Call. The previous options of 2, 3 and 5 year extensions have been removed.

This simplifies the renewal process and our statistics show that the one year extensions are by far the most chosen option by the customers when they decide to renew their Volvo On Call subscription.

We always strive to create the greatest customer value in our offering and by offering 1 year extensions we will have greater flexibility going forward in case there are changes to the service.

This applies to all cars equipped with Volvo On Call in the United States and Canada.”

Need to upgrade your VOC subscription? We proudly offer a $20.00 discount for all renewals placed online - click below:

https://vip.steingold.com/product/Vo...-Extensions/99
      Last edited by SteingoldVolvoCars; 01-09-2020 at 02:56 PM.

Forum Sponsor
      Quote Originally Posted by SteingoldVolvoCars View Post
      Just a quick update direct from Volvo Car USA regarding Volvo On Call Subscriptions:

“As of Jan 1, 2020, we will only be offering 1 year extensions of Volvo On Call. The previous options of 2, 3 and 5 year extensions have been removed.

This simplifies the renewal process and our statistics show that the one year extensions are by far the most chosen option by the customers when they decide to renew their Volvo On Call subscription.

We always strive to create the greatest customer value in our offering and by offering 1 year extensions we will have greater flexibility going forward in case there are changes to the service.

This applies to all cars equipped with Volvo On Call in the United States and Canada.”

Need to upgrade your VOC subscription? We proudly offer a $20.00 discount for all renewals placed online - click below:

UPDATE: For customers looking to purchase multiple years, simply choose your “quantity” to reflect the amount of years you would like to extend. The system allows for just one 12 month extension “per day”, but by simply waiting 24 hours, the additional years can be processed accordingly - of course, taking advantage of our $20.00 discounted VOC rate of $180.00 versus $200.00. Hope this helps!

Awaiting Approval
      UPDATE: For customers looking to purchase multiple years, simply choose your “quantity” to reflect the amount of years you would like to extend. The system allows for just one 12 month extension “per day”, but by simply waiting 24 hours, the additional years can be processed accordingly - of course, taking advantage of our $20.00 discounted VOC rate of $180.00 versus $200.00. Hope this helps!

Does anyone know if this can be combined with the 30% rebate?
      I don't want use a discounted price of 180 only to get my rebate rejected upon submission?

VOC / Connectivity Expert
      Quote Originally Posted by minefirstvolvo View Post

I don't want use a discounted price of 180 only to get my rebate rejected upon submission?
      No, steingold is reselling through their own website and is not affiliated with any discount provided by VCUSA.
      Any comments made are of my own opinion and not that of my employer!

Forum Sponsor

Volvo On Call renewal

Quote Originally Posted by minefirstvolvo View Post
      There shouldn’t be any reason why the 30% rebate cannot be submitted. We will send a printed receipt to you after your order is placed, and you’ll be able to submit to Volvo for reimbursement.

Does the coupon state any exclusions related to Volvo On Call subscriptions, or is it strictly reserved for accessories?

Can you post a photo of the rebate coupon you have?

There shouldn’t be any reason why the 30% rebate cannot be submitted. We will send a printed receipt to you after your order is placed, and you’ll be able to submit to Volvo for reimbursement.

Does the coupon state any exclusions related to Volvo On Call subscriptions, or is it strictly reserved for accessories?

Can you post a photo of the rebate coupon you have?

Here are the wordings "For a limited time, you are eligible to receive 30% off the Volvo Genuine Parts needed during service.* This offer also applies to Volvo Genuine Accessory purchases" "Offer valid at participating authorized Volvo retailers only. Proof of purchase required. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Offer void where prohibited by law"
      Our first Volvo - Optimus Prime - 2016 XC90 T6 Momentum Onyx Black, HUD, Momentum+, Convenience, Vision, Climate, Pilot Assist II + Mitigation Upgrades + May 2019 Update

My Fuel Log for real life Optimus Prime fuel efficiency - http://www.fuelly.com/car/volvo/xc90...wdarygm/910536

Quote Originally Posted by chowdarygm View Post
      Here are the wordings "For a limited time, you are eligible to receive 30% off the Volvo Genuine Parts needed during service.* This offer also applies to Volvo Genuine Accessory purchases" "Offer valid at participating authorized Volvo retailers only. Proof of purchase required. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Offer void where prohibited by law"
      I used that coupon when I renewed my VOC without issue.
      Current:
      2019 XC90 T6 R-Design

Past:
      2016 XC90 T6 Inscription
      2013 XC60 T6 R-Design
      2012 C70 T5 Inscription
      2007 XC90 V8 Sport
      2005 XC90 T6
      1999 V70R T5

Forum Sponsor

Volvo On Call renewal

Hm, seems as if the above user has had some good luck, so you should be good to go with us, as we’ll send your receipt promptly!

I still HATE that I have to pay a subscription fee to use my remote start. This is a blatant cash grab. The remote for my 2015 XC60 worked perfectly. I didn't need a damn app.

Quote Originally Posted by JFK-USAF View Post
      I still HATE that I have to pay a subscription fee to use my remote start. This is a blatant cash grab. The remote for my 2015 XC60 worked perfectly. I didn't need a damn app.
      I am with you in this but the luxury of sitting inside office and start my car comes with a cost but they should have given the option to user to choose that luxury instead of forcing it. Should have given it with key also.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
      Our first Volvo - Optimus Prime - 2016 XC90 T6 Momentum Onyx Black, HUD, Momentum+, Convenience, Vision, Climate, Pilot Assist II + Mitigation Upgrades + May 2019 Update

My Fuel Log for real life Optimus Prime fuel efficiency - http://www.fuelly.com/car/volvo/xc90...wdarygm/910536

Are people getting the rebate coupons through the Volvo chat? I just asked for one and was denied because I received one in July...

Quote Originally Posted by JFK-USAF View Post
      You can install the Mid City Engineering remote start module for about $150. It works by responding to the keyfob remote. You can even go the Drone Mobile route, which is less than VOC. I like VOC because I can start the car from my hotel/cabin while it's snowing outside and it adds other useful features. To have that capability, we would be paying for it one way or the other. They either build it into the cost of the vehicle purchase, or charge a subscription.

26. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2