I'm quite happy now
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Cool I'm quite happy now

<Disclaimer: usually lurk in the other forum but cross-posting this here>

Managed to sneak in a few shots this morning. Added a few stuff to my steed: a replica Revozport A45 roof spoiler, Advan RSII rims in semi-gloss black, and the Aeroworkz lip spoiler.

Side-view... the new dark rims really sets off a mean look IMHO.

The Aeroworkz lip spoiler matches up quite well (height-wise) to the stock sideskirts.

Quality of the MIC wing was so-so at best, but then again, it cost just a fraction of the real thing.

My fav angle of the V40 - rear 3/4 view with its characteristic tail-lamps lit up.

Wish I own the houses behind!

That's about it. Apologies for the poor mobile pic quality... graininess and colour reproduction is ARGH.

Pretty happy how it turned out... especially since I took the trouble to remove the roof-rails and bike carriers temporarily. Maybe an actual performance mod next?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Great looking V40. I'm so jealous on the Aeroworkz lip, need that on my Carbon Edition
      VOLVO V60 POLESTAR MY18

Took these pics this morning along a deserted road.

< 2017 V90 T6 R-Design / P* tune / KW V3 & custom spacers / BBS 20" CH-R custom finish / front P* badge / VST front lip / Brembo 18Z / RDX lip spoiler / Heico quad tips >
      < 2013 V40 T4 R-Design (bye!) / P* tune / Eibach spacers & springs / 100mm Ti tips / Heico-style flank decals / Dave Barton's moose / OE Revozport A45 spoiler / Advan RSII / Aeroworkz lip / OE Roush extractors / GruppeM intake / de-chromed trim / carbon-wrapped mirrors / painted calipers >

5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements

De-chromed the window surrounds, front grille and rear diffuser trim via black stickers over the weekend.

< 2017 V90 T6 R-Design / P* tune / KW V3 & custom spacers / BBS 20" CH-R custom finish / front P* badge / VST front lip / Brembo 18Z / RDX lip spoiler / Heico quad tips >
      < 2013 V40 T4 R-Design (bye!) / P* tune / Eibach spacers & springs / 100mm Ti tips / Heico-style flank decals / Dave Barton's moose / OE Revozport A45 spoiler / Advan RSII / Aeroworkz lip / OE Roush extractors / GruppeM intake / de-chromed trim / carbon-wrapped mirrors / painted calipers >

Re revozport roof spoiler

Hi,
      My volvo v40 is fitted with the roof spoiler from the official exterior styling kit which has a few raised parts on the surface of spoiler (not completely flat in contrary to the original spoiler.) I wonder if the revozport wing can also be fitted to my car.
      Do you have the measurements of the wing including the length of the wing and the measurement of where mounting position located on the spoiler?

Many thanks!

Hey.. are you referring to this one?

I've measured and the inner distance between the wing supports is approximately 53.5cm. Overall width should fit, though the distance is quite tight. In fact, some times it flexes and the wing's tips contact the paintwork so I've stuck on a pair of furniture leg small transparent pads to mitigate.

One last thing to note: the wing will actually look better a bit further back (IMO), but there will be too much gap between the horizontal edge of the wing supports and the stock roof spoiler to silicone (as the roof spoiler gently curves upwards as it goes rearwards).

Best if you can go to a local workshop and test-fit the wing on your car directly, good luck.

Got the stock callipers painted P* blue last week:

Global Moderator MyNameIdeasWereTaken's Avatar
      Great work. Even with just a few cosmetic mods, it can completely transform how the car looks.

11. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements