3.0L T6: 400bhp Polestar
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

3.0L T6: 400bhp Polestar

This sounds very interesting, a tuning 'box' that just plugs inline, no cutting or messing, just adds to the ECU.

A company called tdituning.co.uk have added 50bhp and increased torque.

Sounds just the ticket. I have asked for some costs.

I am curious to see if it's as good as they say, is the donor vehicle on this forum maybe?

This is what they state on their facebook/Instagram pages.

-------

The last couple of weeks we have been exceptionally busy working on this Volvo V60 Polestar 3.0 Petrol. The V60 is one of the best looking estate cars we have seen and heard, with a fantastic exhaust sound and Polestar trim throughout this Volvo is turning heads everywhere it goes.

This stunning car is pushing 350Bhp as stock, but after conducting research and development on this model we were able to fit a custom CRTD2 Multi-Channel Petrol Tuning Box to improve power and torque to allow a smoother and more fluid drive.

Power was increased from 350 BHP up to 400 BHP.
      Torque was increased from 500 NM up to 565 NM.

Once our CRTD2 Petrol tuning box was installed the customer noted not only an increase in performance but a much smoother power delivery resulting in less turbo lag, reduction in flatspots and increased response.

If you have a Volvo or one of the over 6000+ vehicle variants that we tune then get in touch today to see what we can do for your vehicle:

Call: 01245 392 255
      Email: [email protected]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

He is on the P* FB group, not sure if he is on here.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
      Current: 2015.5 V60 Polestar Matte Gunpowder #50
      Past: 2008 Subaru Legacy GT
      Family: 1981 Volvo 240 Turbo / 2015.5 XC60 Ocean Race Edition

Photo Blog: http://p50gt.kinja.com/ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p50gt/

Its mine!

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by v60paulstar View Post
      This sounds very interesting, a tuning 'box' that just plugs inline, no cutting or messing, just adds to the ECU.

A company called tdituning.co.uk have added 50bhp and increased torque.

Sounds just the ticket. I have asked for some costs.

I am curious to see if it's as good as they say, is the donor vehicle on this forum maybe?

This is what they state on their facebook/Instagram pages.

-------

The last couple of weeks we have been exceptionally busy working on this Volvo V60 Polestar 3.0 Petrol. The V60 is one of the best looking estate cars we have seen and heard, with a fantastic exhaust sound and Polestar trim throughout this Volvo is turning heads everywhere it goes.

This stunning car is pushing 350Bhp as stock, but after conducting research and development on this model we were able to fit a custom CRTD2 Multi-Channel Petrol Tuning Box to improve power and torque to allow a smoother and more fluid drive.

Power was increased from 350 BHP up to 400 BHP.
      Torque was increased from 500 NM up to 565 NM.

Once our CRTD2 Petrol tuning box was installed the customer noted not only an increase in performance but a much smoother power delivery resulting in less turbo lag, reduction in flatspots and increased response.

If you have a Volvo or one of the over 6000+ vehicle variants that we tune then get in touch today to see what we can do for your vehicle:

Call: 01245 392 255
      Email: [email protected]

If you need to know anything about, drop me a message as im developing it with them

Quote Originally Posted by Englishbloke View Post
      If you need to know anything about, drop me a message as im developing it with them
      Cool! You said you're developing it with them. Are you trying to get more power than what you've already achieved?
      Please post your dyno graph showing the 350/400 BHP and 500/565 NM before/after comparisons. I'd love to see where the power is available.
      I'm also keen to see the reduction in turbo lag and flatspots in the dyno graphs.

Were any other upgrades performed on the car to obtain the 400BHP and 565NM numbers?

Quote Originally Posted by 2005 R View Post
      Cool! You said you're developing it with them. Are you trying to get more power than what you've already achieved?
      Please post your dyno graph showing the 350/400 BHP and 500/565 NM before/after comparisons. I'd love to see where the power is available.
      I'm also keen to see the reduction in turbo lag and flatspots in the dyno graphs.

Were any other upgrades performed on the car to obtain the 400BHP and 565NM numbers?
      So just to be clear, the 400hp is an conservative estimate, based on how it drives and it is easily in that ball park. They did jump the gun abit with the numbers lol. My car will be on the dyno Tuesday next week to finalise it at which point i will have a before and after plot.
      We may even have to back it off lol
      At which point we can then talk numbers.

Do you know what the price will be for the unit? Are they going conservative for the final product?

Are they making it easy to go back to stock and make it look untampered with? I don't worry about the engine having issues, but worry about the transmission.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The_Placebo_Jeffect View Post
      Do you know what the price will be for the unit? Are they going conservative for the final product?

Are they making it easy to go back to stock and make it look untampered with? I don't worry about the engine having issues, but worry about the transmission.

Thanks
      I believe they are going to be around £400-500 complete kit, then p+p.
      But they will need to comment on that.
      They can keep the price low as they have developed one box that can be used for multiple applications, so production costs are low.
      My involvement is about tweeking it for the real world. One example is that, during the high idle at start, there is no modification, so at cold start it performs as per volvo. We have also been out on the road tweeking it for a smooth consistent power delivery.
      Another thing i wanted was to have cable routing that could be hidden, which brings me on to your other question.
      I can say 100% you will never know its fitted without digging around. Mines been into dealer 3 times since fitted and never picked up. It can also be removed with no evidence it has been fitted.
      It will take you about 30minutes to fit, 1 hr max. The only difficulty is removing the connector from the intercooler. It can be removed in similar time as well.
      The box i have has 7 settings. No 1 is standard, No 7 is max. I believe it is intended to stay this way.
      Just to be clear, no ecu sending away, no soldering, just plug and play.

I can't wait to hear more about it. I wonder if this is the same or a competing unit that Viva has been hinting all all summer.

They can keep the price low as they have developed one box that can be used for multiple applications, so production costs are low.
      My involvement is about tweeking it for the real world. One example is that, during the high idle at start, there is no modification, so at cold start it performs as per volvo. We have also been out on the road tweeking it for a smooth consistent power delivery.
      Another thing i wanted was to have cable routing that could be hidden, which brings me on to your other question.
      I can say 100% you will never know its fitted without digging around. Mines been into dealer 3 times since fitted and never picked up. It can also be removed with no evidence it has been fitted.
      It will take you about 30minutes to fit, 1 hr max. The only difficulty is removing the connector from the intercooler. It can be removed in similar time as well.
      The box i have has 7 settings. No 1 is standard, No 7 is max. I believe it is intended to stay this way.

This is what I want "plug and play". Kind of like Cobb's access port.

Thanks for the info! I will be following this for sure. I have never modified a car, even a basic plug and play unit, so I have my reservations because warranty is nice to have haha, the whole pay to play thing comes to mind. But out of all the cars I have owned, this is the first that I feel needs juuuuuuuust a little bit more power due to the weight. I hate going to track days and catching an M4 on a sweeping turn then it just walks away from me..
      Last edited by The_Placebo_Jeffect; 08-23-2016 at 04:46 PM.

Thanks Englishbloke,

Sounds ideal, nice and simple, fair price, quick easy BHP, be good to see the actual dyno numbers.

So just to be clear, the 400hp is an conservative estimate, based on how it drives and it is easily in that ball park. They did jump the gun abit with the numbers lol. My car will be on the dyno Tuesday next week to finalise it at which point i will have a before and after plot.
      We may even have to back it off lol
      At which point we can then talk numbers.

And what are the results of the reliability study for such set up (if any)? How long have cars been tested, under different conditions, and for how many miles?
      2001 Volvo V70 T5 M SR, Classic Red/Graphite Lthr, TME Stage II ECU, 3" Downpipe w/ Cat-back exhaust from MTE, Volvo Roadholding & Lowering Kit w/ Nivomats, 17" PEGASUS, Rear Spoiler, Dolby Surround Sound
      2019 V90 Cross Country Osmium Grey metallic w/ Charcoal L, Advance, Retractable Tow Hitch, Polestar, 19" wheels
      2019 S60 T6 AWD Inscription Black w/ Maroon/Brown L, Advanced, Heated Seats/Steering, Charcoal Headliner, Park Assist Pilot, 4C, Ext Styling Kit, 19" wheels, Polestar

Quote Originally Posted by GrecianVolvo View Post
      And what are the results of the reliability study for such set up (if any)? How long have cars been tested, under different conditions, and for how many miles?
      Good question!
      The box and setup has got thousands of miles behind it on multiple cars, trucks. Motorhomes and tractors! I dont think the electronics are questionable lol
      The software on it is the same as all the above.
      I believe the tune within the software started life as a T6 tune which is sold in Australia, its then been tweeked.
      This tune is only with me at moment and i have had it 3months with about 3000miles on it. Thats has been around towns and motorways.
      Ill be honest, it was never perfect until about a month in, as there were a few little niggles which is to be expected.
      Im actually now running a slight revision which i picked up last week ready for.the dyno session next week and omg **** its quick, however i might get it backed off depending on dyno numbers as i dont want to exceed 600nm ( my estimate of the gearbox reliability ).

Where's this kind of sensibility in questioning the four cylinder under heavy loads? What studies were performed? What loads were pulled?

2006 S60 Willow Green
      2008 S40 Barents Blue
      2011 S80 Electric Silver - RIP
      2013 XC60 Electric Silver
      2019 XC60 Osmium Grey

Quote Originally Posted by tarrbot View Post
      Where's this kind of sensibility in questioning the four cylinder under heavy loads? What studies were performed? What loads were pulled?
      Plenty..

'17 Volvo S60 Polestar '15 XC60T5 Polestarised

Uhh... no.

Not what my question was.

I mean load as in towing capacity of a four cylinder in tests and reports...

Like this:

Over long hauls.

Over a mountain.

Over a continent.

2006 S60 Willow Green
      2008 S40 Barents Blue
      2019 XC60 Osmium Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Johann View Post
      Plenty..

Seriously Johann?!? The WTCC engine shares next to nothing with the road cars. It is "derived" from the Drive-E engine in the loosest of terms. It shares almost nothing with the engines on the road cars. The WTCC engine is 1595cc's and has very different internals. It is also connected to a 6 speed sequential gearbox. If you were going to fight me and say the T5 and T6 were not the same engine, how can you honestly try to compare these two as having anything in common.
      Current: 2015.5 V60 Polestar Matte Gunpowder #50
      Past: 2008 Subaru Legacy GT
      Family: 1981 Volvo 240 Turbo / 2015.5 XC60 Ocean Race Edition

Photo Blog: http://p50gt.kinja.com/ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p50gt/

Good question!
      The box and setup has got thousands of miles behind it on multiple cars, trucks. Motorhomes and tractors! I dont think the electronics are questionable lol
      I believe the tune within the software started life as a T6 tune which is sold in Australia, its then been tweeked.
      This tune is only with me at moment and i have had it 3months with about 3000miles on it. Thats has been around towns and motorways.
      Ill be honest, it was never perfect until about a month in, as there were a few little niggles which is to be expected.
      Im actually now running a slight revision which i picked up last week ready for.the dyno session next week and omg **** its quick, however i might get it backed off depending on dyno numbers as i dont want to exceed 600nm ( my estimate of the gearbox reliability ).

I am not concerned about the "electronics" but about overall engine/transmission reliability, how it would affect warranty if an engine/transmission malfunction ensued and, overall drivability (with regards to smooth engine/transmission operation).
      2001 Volvo V70 T5 M SR, Classic Red/Graphite Lthr, TME Stage II ECU, 3" Downpipe w/ Cat-back exhaust from MTE, Volvo Roadholding & Lowering Kit w/ Nivomats, 17" PEGASUS, Rear Spoiler, Dolby Surround Sound
      2019 V90 Cross Country Osmium Grey metallic w/ Charcoal L, Advance, Retractable Tow Hitch, Polestar, 19" wheels
      2019 S60 T6 AWD Inscription Black w/ Maroon/Brown L, Advanced, Heated Seats/Steering, Charcoal Headliner, Park Assist Pilot, 4C, Ext Styling Kit, 19" wheels, Polestar

I am not concerned about the "electronics" but about overall engine/transmission reliability, how it would affect warranty if an engine/transmission malfunction ensued and, overall drivability (with regards to smooth engine/transmission operation).
      Easy one to answer. If your worried about warranty then dont go for any tune as they will all invalidate it if volvo found out.

Transmission shifts ok no issues. I initially had a 2>1 bump even before the update which seems to be now less frequent

Reliability can never be guaranteed, even with a standard setup, so no tuning company can give you it and predict what is ok.

With any tuning mod, there has to be some expectation that your shortening its life lol also the expectation that more funding will be required lol

Good question!

So you're (hopefully) saying that a generic I6 T6 like in my XC60 could potentially use this?

2006 S60 Willow Green
      2008 S40 Barents Blue
      2019 XC60 Osmium Grey

Quote Originally Posted by tarrbot View Post
      So you're (hopefully) saying that a generic I6 T6 like in my XC60 could potentially use this?
      Yes should be totally, but may need a tweek as the hardware set-up may slighty differ.

The hardware set-up they can be used on any car! You just require a wiring harness for your car and the appropriate software.

Can you take pictures of it in there?

I assume you mean installed, which could be challenging as it all hidden.
      I will try and point the bits out.

Interesting, I knew they would figure a way past Volvo's pin code.
      Polestar V60 1967 P1800S

I'm sorry Grecian but lets look at a few things. The transmission software in the T6 polestar has major flaws and Volvo/Polestar won't do anything about it. I would prefer them to download standard R Design software for the transmission and p!ss off their "lets pretend we're a race car software" It would be possible for them to write software code to allow the current Sport mode software to be activated like the 2017 sport plus which would allow the quicker shifts and exhaust to be bypassed in sport mode with the standard R Design software and then sport plus could contain everything that sport mode currently has for when it wants to be a race car. Maybe, with your position and contacts in Volvo, this could become a reality for people that actually spend their own money and own the cars.

As far as engine reliability, the original concept with specifications can be found at https://www.polestar.com/intl/produc...r-concept-car/ This, as we all know, produced 508hp which is a massive increase over what was delivered in the road going version we can all buy. The engine modifications to achieve this power were a modified cylinder head and combustion chambers, modified inlet manifold and air intake, Ferrita 3.5” stainless steel exhaust system, garret 3171 turbo and specially manufactured conrods. The first 3 modifications are for getting the air in and out, the next is to supply that air leaving only the conrods as the only part replaced for reliability and longevity.

Personally, I wouldn't use a tuning box like this from a no name company due to their inexperience with the brand but we can't just say what they do is going to cause any issues. It also needs people to take a risk and use them otherwise there will never be any choices of performance products in the future and every company needs to start somewhere. I notice in your signature your V70 T5 isn't standard and you have a tune in that so why are you so against someone wanting to improve their car? I'm sure that not all Porsche or Ferrari owners leave their cars standard and manufacturers don't sell products that can't be improved upon.

Regards,

Michael

I seem to recall a stock T6 tune that Heico did that put forth better numbers than a P* tune on the T6. On this very forum, there were statements that people at Heico could be talked into putting over 100bhp on a stock T6 if you talked to them enough since they don't have that tune publicly available.

All of that without voiding the warranty.

So if Heico can do it without voiding a warranty, I'm pretty sure others can as well.

To any idiot that pays attention to Volvos (unless you work at Volvo corporate in Sweden, apparently), it's obvious that there are a lot of speed freaks that love Volvos. Who hasn't seen the brick wagons on YouTube that are nothing short of dragsters? Or the C30 that can outrun a bike on the freeway? Or the wagon that can smoke Lambos down a runway?

While I'm not in a street rod vehicle, I do appreciate a maker making street rods of some sort.

Look at Cadillac. 20 years ago, who would've thought they could make a CTS let alone a CTS-V? Now that maker is making XTS-Vs and is looking at other options within their lineup.

People like imagining their vehicle has a better inside...a better soul...than the meat wagon that many makers make. Speed sells.

I've said it 100 times. If Volvo--who is the epicenter of safety in autos--could just go 100% into speed like they do safety, they could revolutionize racing since they are all about safety. Imagine no more racing fatalities.

Who knows? In 20 years, maybe Volvo could be seen as sexy as a CTS-V is today. But probably not. Four-cylinders and all that junk being as it is...

rant over

2006 S60 Willow Green
      2008 S40 Barents Blue
      2019 XC60 Osmium Grey

Quote Originally Posted by AussieMikeD5 View Post
      I'm sorry Grecian but lets look at a few things. The transmission software in the T6 polestar has major flaws and Volvo/Polestar won't do anything about it. I would prefer them to download standard R Design software for the transmission and p!ss off their "lets pretend we're a race car software" It would be possible for them to write software code to allow the current Sport mode software to be activated like the 2017 sport plus which would allow the quicker shifts and exhaust to be bypassed in sport mode with the standard R Design software and then sport plus could contain everything that sport mode currently has for when it wants to be a race car. Maybe, with your position and contacts in Volvo, this could become a reality for people that actually spend their own money and own the cars.
      This is apples and oranges; the MY17s have had a different development track due to different engines, different ECUs and different transmissions. The 6-speed has lower max torque limitations vs the 8-speed found in the Drive-E cars.

As far as engine reliability, the original concept with specifications can be found at https://www.polestar.com/intl/produc...r-concept-car/ This, as we all know, produced 508hp which is a massive increase over what was delivered in the road going version we can all buy. The engine modifications to achieve this power were a modified cylinder head and combustion chambers, modified inlet manifold and air intake, Ferrita 3.5” stainless steel exhaust system, garret 3171 turbo and specially manufactured conrods. The first 3 modifications are for getting the air in and out, the next is to supply that air leaving only the conrods as the only part replaced for reliability and longevity.
      Nobody questioned the engine reliability; the 508-hp was a concept and that is where it stayed. It never went into regular production and even those concepts were produced w/ a 6-speed MANUAL transmission. My question above, to whoever is making this tune box, has more to do with what sort of testing has been done to ensure reliability of engine and transmission. I do not want to be presumptive but I will make a safe bet that Polestar has put in a few more thousand hours of testing than most aftermarket companies.

It also needs people to take a risk and use them otherwise there will never be any choices of performance products in the future and every company needs to start somewhere.
      I understand but this comment is interesting in a forum that is littered with posts from people who swear they will never buy a first model year vehicle (something that I never subscribed in); so, people should not buy a first model year from a manufacturer that has invested millions of $$ in R&D and tons of tests but should be willing to be the guinea pigs for a so it can gather long term data in order to improve its product? Not sure I get the logic of it.

I notice in your signature your V70 T5 isn't standard and you have a tune in that so why are you so against someone wanting to improve their car? I'm sure that not all Porsche or Ferrari owners leave their cars standard and manufacturers don't sell products that can't be improved upon.
      I am not against ANYONE who wants to improve their car; I am just cautious against unproven products. You will never see me posting similar comments on related threads that discuss long-proven tuners such as MTE, Heico and even (the very aggressive) Rica.

At the time I tuned my V70 T5, there was no manufacturer solution so my only choices were to go aftermarket; I did a lot of research and went with what I thought was a good tuner but not super aggressive and one whose tunes were performed by very experienced engineers with a MSc in Engineering from respected U.S. colleges. Plus, the company being Swedish and having had extensive experience with Volvos made me feel at ease. 158,000 miles later, my decision still proves me right.

Quote Originally Posted by P50GT View Post
      Seriously Johann?!? The WTCC engine shares next to nothing with the road cars. It is "derived" from the Drive-E engine in the loosest of terms. It shares almost nothing with the engines on the road cars. The WTCC engine is 1595cc's and has very different internals. It is also connected to a 6 speed sequential gearbox. If you were going to fight me and say the T5 and T6 were not the same engine, how can you honestly try to compare these two as having anything in common.
      Yes seriously. And you are right about the parts but the C30 used the early development engine for the the then future VEA, or DrivE, engine's.
      Volvo/Polestar take much pride in the, mentioned by them, fact that the short block used is one of the first production moulds for this engine. I think it was also mentioned that they pride themselves in the fact that as many stock parts as possible are used in the new S60 race version. With the 1500 cc version of the new engine, B4154T, with the 70.9 mm stroke crank there is a change this crank is being used.
      '17 Volvo S60 Polestar '15 XC60T5 Polestarised

Well this is interesting. It seems, in theory, this is what many of us have been asking for. Wouldn't it be cool for Volvo to just develop an improvement option for our ecu? Charge us a stupid high price which would more cover a few warranty issues. 30 or 40 extra hp - I mean how much trouble could we get in? To date, it may have something with the 2017, new, faster than ever vs previous P* marketing. That said, any ecu change from any company will void your warranty (if found) on related parts. But I'm still interested in this part.
      2015.5 S60 / Polestar / RB / 32 of 40

By the way, any discount for a low millage test car?
      2015.5 S60 / Polestar / RB / 32 of 40

This is apples and oranges; the MY17s have had a different development track due to different engines, different ECUs and different transmissions. The 6-speed has lower max torque limitations vs the 8-speed found in the Drive-E cars.
      It still doesn't change the fact that the Polestar transmission software in sport mode is garbage. The standard R Design is far superior. Suggest they make it possible to download the R Design transmission software into the Polestar cars. I'll also be fitting an external transmission cooler in mine which could also void warranty but will be better than what is factory fitted. Also, the engine ECU is the same on the 4 cylinder and 6 cylinder and is just programmed differently.

I will make a safe bet that Polestar has put in a few more thousand hours of testing than most aftermarket companies.
      If Polestar put so much time and R&D into the 6 cylinder transmission software then the people that allowed it to leave the factory in it's current version should go find another job that they may actually be good at. Who was the first person to get an MTE tune? how about heico parts? It's all irrelevant as those companies also started from scratch many years ago and I'm sure this company won't tune the car to a dangerous level to get the maximum output possible and sacrifice their name for the sake of a few horsepower. I've been on Swedespeed for 6 years yet only posted 340 times so I don't read everything and only look at things that interest me. Being cautious to new products is one thing but sly remarks almost hinting that there will be no reliability is both unjust and unfair. Now I have nothing to do with this company and personally don't need to buy their product but even the claims that are being made are very lineball with a tuner you do trust in Heico. The Heico eMotion is also a "tune box" or piggy back ECU that intercepts the signal from certain components, modifies them to what it is programmed to do and sends back to the factory ECU what it want's that to hear.

I hope mine can be put on a dyno early next week and it will be good if Englishbloke can get a few runs in both standard form and maximum output so comparisons can be made.

Regards,

Michael

It still doesn't change the fact that the Polestar transmission software in sport mode is garbage. The standard R Design is far superior. Suggest they make it possible to download the R Design transmission software into the Polestar cars. I'll also be fitting an external transmission cooler in mine which could also void warranty but will be better than what is factory fitted. Also, the engine ECU is the same on the 4 cylinder and 6 cylinder and is just programmed differently.

The Heico eMotion is also a "tune box" or piggy back ECU that intercepts the signal from certain components, modifies them to what it is programmed to do and sends back to the factory ECU what it want's that to hear.

I hope mine can be put on a dyno early next week and it will be good if Englishbloke can get a few runs in both standard form and maximum output so comparisons can be made.

Regards,

Michael
      Michael no worries will do, i plan to remove the setup today to run it around to settle it, to then get a good base line, as im also interested in the delta

As said before, some time ago now, this is the exact same principle as the heico tune box and does the same job, so would be interesting to see the results as they should be similar.

Last edited by Englishbloke; 08-25-2016 at 03:17 AM.

For anyone thats interested.
      Here are some pics of the install, showing the tuning box. I have it on top of the battery underneath the battery cover for now. I have also added pics pointing out the cable routing as well as the sensors it connects to, with the exception of the boost sensor which cant be seen.
      I have removed the engine cover and battery cover so all can be seen.
      You can just about see the wiring running under the intake, look for the finger lol

Thanks for posting the pics. It's looks great! I can't wait to see the dyno results

If Polestar put so much time and R&D into the 6 cylinder transmission software then the people that allowed it to leave the factory in it's current version should go find another job that they may actually be good at. Who was the first person to get an MTE tune? how about heico parts? It's all irrelevant as those companies also started from scratch many years ago and I'm sure this company won't tune the car to a dangerous level to get the maximum output possible and sacrifice their name for the sake of a few horsepower. I've been on Swedespeed for 6 years yet only posted 340 times so I don't read everything and only look at things that interest me. Being cautious to new products is one thing but sly remarks almost hinting that there will be no reliability is both unjust and unfair. Now I have nothing to do with this company and personally don't need to buy their product but even the claims that are being made are very lineball with a tuner you do trust in Heico. The Heico eMotion is also a "tune box" or piggy back ECU that intercepts the signal from certain components, modifies them to what it is programmed to do and sends back to the factory ECU what it want's that to hear.

Regards,

Michael
      I've never driven a R- design T6 AWD (never available in the UK as far as I know)
      I have driven numerous automatics ; mostly in the US
      I have a Polestar V60, I can tolerate an auto ( but I prefer a manual)
      The auto on the Polestar is OK, but sometimes doesn't respond to foot down accelerator.
      Why would Volvo use an inferior Polestar transmission programme compared to their own R-design one. It makes no sense

38. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast