National Meet here in K.C.
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

National Meet here in K.C.

Hi Gang,

As you may (or may not) know, we're hosting the national meet here in Kansas City Sept. 16-18. I hope that if you read this that you'll think about coming to the State of Misery, er, Missouri for a wonderful weekend!! If you get Rolling magazine, there's a nice article in the current April issue about the up and coming events.
      We would love to see you next Sept. and hope that if you have any questions that you can get in touch with our chapter. Thanks for your interest!

Mike (Newie) Newburger
      [email protected]

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: National Meet here in K.C. (newie)

Hey Newie,

I'm here in the K.C. area also! I do not have a Volvo yet but looking to get a S40 T5 AWD as soon as I sell/trade my current auto. What dealership do you deal with? Do you like them? Any info on local dealerships or deals would be great! Look forward to seeing you guys in Sept. I hope

Modified by pwrov1 at 3:52 AM 4-29-2005

Re: National Meet here in K.C. (pwrov1)

HI there!

Welcome to K.C.! The dealership I'm working with is the Superior North store on Tiffany Springs Road. I'm a 'Northlander' and the dealership is the newest in town. They have quite a few cars ub their inventory, and if you call them (816-801-5500 and ask for Ken in sales, and tell him you're a friend of mine, he'll charge you double for the car (just kidding...!)
      My hone e-mail is: [email protected] if you'd like more info. on the meet Sept. 16-18. This dealer is going to be the host of some of the events that weekend. It looks to be a great time! Please let me hear from you if you have any questions.
      Many thanks!!

Newie

Re: National Meet here in K.C. (pwrov1)

Monthly meeting for May is this sat. 5/21 at Vern's Auto in Kansas . We're going to work on the donated Volvo to the club, and talk about the meet here in Sept. It starts at 9 AM. Hope to see you there!

Newie

6. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements