Big Changes to car pictures to follow...
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Big Changes to car pictures to follow...

Well, getting through with "phase 1", LOL changes to my car this weekend. I got new Moda R6 18" rims with 235/40 - 18 Pirelli Nero Tires, will get on Monday. Installed, OEM Volvo strut tower cross brace and trwe some new dark tints whole car to replace the light tint it came with. Combined with the XC grille, K&N filter and the 03 Jewel lights I had installed last month and the changes are rolling in. I will post pictures on Monday or Tuesday as soon as I get the rims mounted.

By the way the strut bar does make a difference in a pure stock car. I can feel the car wobble les in quick lane changes and the steering input sems a tad bit better / tighter. I would say its deffinately worth the upgrade and looks cool in engine bay too.

Comming Soon;
      Lowering springs (Eibach or H&R?), sport shocks/struts (Koni?) and IPD sway bars.

Planned;
      SpeedTuning ECU, Reverse IC piping, SuperSprint exhaust and Finally 3" DownPipe.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: Big Changes to car pictures to follow... (MiamiC70)

man I bet your car looks nice now I want a new front end also
      Current: 09 Audi A4, 98 S70 T5M
      Past: 06 BMW 530I, 05 S60R, 98 C70 T5M, 95 BMW M3, 94 855

Re: Big Changes to car pictures to follow... (MiamiC70)

If you think the strut bar made a difference, wait until you put the IPD sways on!!

Re: Big Changes to car pictures to follow... (jwmerrill)

Don't get me wrong the strut bar is a very subtle difference not a huge difference but you CAN feel it. I wis the damn things were cheaper though They want $360.00 for those swaybars those guys need some competition.

6. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements