SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Will we see a 90 series Ocean Race Edition next year?

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  TomzV 
#1 ·
The next installment of the Volvo Ocean race begins next year so I would guess it will be a 2018 model. Any guesses as to which model? Love the color of past versions.

#2 ·
I agree that the Ocean Race models were attractive and distinctive. However the NA offerings were few and far between. I can remember a thread in which the official position was that Americans were not interested in the Race. Clearly times have changed in many ways, but if you want there to be an Ocean Race model nows the time to start lobbying.

#4 ·
Well there will definitely be an XC90 OC, and hopefully the V90CC, plus timing may be perfect for the intro of the new XC60! Fingers crossed!

#5 ·
I'd love to get my hands on an Ocean Race Edition! I may be may be a few years away, but hopefully they'll continue to offer them to the US market. :beer:

#6 ·
I hope so! Ocean Race P2 XC70 is still a favorite of mine. I swoon whenever I see one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.