2003 Mercedes-Benz E500 AMG Sport - Pics!
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

2003 Mercedes-Benz E500 AMG Sport

Very, very, very nice! The new W211 E55 AMG should look very similar to this...

-Drew

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Sweet...now if they are more reasonably priced.....

They ARE nice, the AMGs...

Last year, I went to see the Canadian Grand Prix in Montreal (Formula One) and before the race they had the pace cars (AMG SL and and AMG C42) running around the track...they sounded (almost) like Porsches and you could hear them all the way up to the stands...nice, sweet "gurgling" sound...beautiful! I am not a fan of Merceds (mostly grandfatherish cars) but the AMG versions are true European cars!

Yannis

2001 Volvo V70 T5 M SR, Classic Red/Graphite Lthr, TME Stage II ECU, 3" Downpipe w/ Cat-back exhaust from MTE, Volvo Roadholding & Lowering Kit w/ Nivomats, 17" PEGASUS, Rear Spoiler, Dolby Surround Sound
      2019 V90 Cross Country Osmium Grey metallic w/ Charcoal L, Advance, Retractable Tow Hitch, Polestar, 19" wheels
      2019 S60 T6 AWD Inscription Black w/ Maroon/Brown L, Advanced, Heated Seats/Steering, Charcoal Headliner, Park Assist Pilot, 4C, Ext Styling Kit, 19" wheels, Polestar

5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements

True Kai, if they were only reasonably priced, indeed.

That car is damned sexy...NOT the guy driving... the car. Maybe when I grow up and get a real job I'll get an AMG.

/Scott

quote:
      Originally posted by javadoc:
      NOT the guy driving...

/Scott

LoL..funny thing is, I never noticed that there's a drive in the car~~!!

I was too busy looking at the car. The front of the car really grabs your attention. Pretty scary looking when you have something like that coming right behind you while you are cruising on the highway.

Hehe..I could never forget the front of the M5 with the angel eyes coming strong from back and almost tailgating when I was in my cousin's 850.

The AMG cars are nice, but I'd take a BMW M car first anyday. I prefer to row my own gears.

9. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements