SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

INTERIOR PICS. lets see them

14K views 98 replies 27 participants last post by  erikkress1320 
#1 · (Edited)
post them up.

not sure what im doing with mines. debating on black carpet with silver dash trim or carbonfiber trim
and cloth/vinyl seats .

Attachments

See less See more
#75 ·
What's the scoop on the black console trim? Saw one in a XC that was for sale the other day and was super confused.

#78 ·

I posted these in my thread but I figured I'd post them here too. I'm making the switch from tan to black R. I still need to finish swapping the door panels, rear seat backs, rear hatch carpet, and rear trim. I also have a black leather shift knob that needs a new button.

I went with a light gray dash cap and steering wheel out of a C70.

#79 ·
Mine is a stock MY2000 interior.

The vinyl is starting to come apart from the doors, but I have some leather door card inserts from a V70R I am working on installing shortly.

I'll post new pics once I do!

#88 ·
Nothing special, but I was able to find a clean set of door panel at the junkyard. It's rare you ever find some that haven't separated.

Attachments

#94 ·
Nice looking good guys. I think I need a new shift knob.

#96 ·
Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Steering part Mode of transport

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Steering part Automotive tire

#98 ·
Yes, although you need to have pretty nimble hands to do it. I am the only one of my friends who has ever succeeded in doing it this way. It's obnoxious but far easier for me than pulling the dash.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.