Awhile back my CEL came on, checked with VIDA and got ECM-P019300 Fuel Rail Pressure Sensor High Input.
Ordered replacement Bosch 31272732 sensor from FCP Euro and managed to install it with minimal disassembly.
The sensor is located under the intake manifold where the throttle body is attached.
- Disconnect flexible tube from throttle body and air filter housing and move aside
- Disconnect throttle body from intake manifold by removing two bolts and two nuts
- The studs for the nut can also be removed to ease placing throttle body away from sensor
- Careful not to damage throttle body gasket
- Disconnect throttle body connector
- Place towel under fuel rail service port and relieve pressure by pressing on the stem
- Using 10mm wrench, remove bolt securing sensor
- Pull sensor up to release it from the fuel pipe and coax it out into the open to disconnect cable
- Replace sensor and follow the above steps in reverse order to complete installation
Photos of new fuel pressure sensor