Need help - How does Volvo trade in assist work?
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Long story short, I have a 2016 Volvo XC90 with some problems. Thanks to the help from the dealership for their service and it's very nice of VCNA to offer a trade in assist. The dealership told me that Volvo is willing to put X,XXX dollars towards my trade in. Does anyone have any experience with that? Is there something like a trade in certificate? Thanks in advance!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas.K View Post
      Long story short, I have a 2016 Volvo XC90 with some problems. Thanks to the help from the dealership for their service and it's very nice of VCNA to offer a trade in assist. The dealership told me that Volvo is willing to put X,XXX dollars towards my trade in. Does anyone have any experience with that? Is there something like a trade in certificate? Thanks in advance!
      I had numerous issues with my '17 XC90 Momentum + as well.

I was offered a trade assist where VCNA would swap my old car for an exact equipped model of the same year with no new money needed from me.

I inquired about trading up to an R-Design and VCNA agreed to buy my car back for the same original amount and also paid all taxes toward the new car.

I ended up paying the invoice price difference (8.875% off MSRP) for the upgrade from the Momentum + to the R-Design.

I also got to substitute my collateral from the old car to the new car so I got to keep my same financing terms.

I think this is a common occurrence for VCNA so as long as your dealer has done this before it should be very straight forward for you.
      '17 XC90 T6 R-Design Onyx Black / Convenience / Vision / 2nd Row Booster

I was lucky in my situation with a 2016 T6, they are doing a buyback and payed the entire cost of the car with over 20K miles, ordered us a 2018 and said order whatever you want. We have not gotten the car yet but it's on order. We have added a few extra packages and they said they would cover all of the costs. We got lucky.

NOTE: they said that if we had leased the car we would have to take a 2017, but since we outright purchased it, it worked out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by christopher.moor; 06-15-2017 at 06:56 AM. Reason: Additional information
      2017 A4 Allroad P+ W/ Cold weather, warm weather, Florret silver on Charcoal. Loaded (AOA BUYBACK- ——> 2018 Prestige Florret silver full body paint, Warm weather, cold weather, DAP, ROW parts

2018 XC90 Momentum + Convenience, Air suspension, 21 Inch rims, Bright Silver with Charcoal Leather LOADED VCNA buyback ( From 2016 XC90 Osmium Grey)----

(2018 XC90 totaled by a driver who rear ended us——-> into 2018 Q7 Florret silver Prestige, DAP, Adaptive chassis , cold weather, tow

2017 F150 XLT- 3.5/10 Speed- BLIS, Sport appearance Lightning blue

1946 CJ2A Restore

Hi All - I've been having some recurrent issues with my 2018 XC60 (taken it to the dealer multiple times with no luck) and wanted to find out if a trade assist is possible. How did you all go about requesting one? Appreciate it in advance.

6. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements