VIDA Dice 2014D VM Image - Download Link - Page 4
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Does this work with the Bluetooth Dice?

I have a bluetooth Dice and it quit working Jan 1. I tried applying the 64 bit patch and it comes up saying patched by Roxy, but won't go past the login. Help I don't know where to go from here. It was working. And the OS shows it can see the DICE

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by saprinter View Post
      I have a bluetooth Dice and it quit working Jan 1. I tried applying the 64 bit patch and it comes up saying patched by Roxy, but won't go past the login. Help I don't know where to go from here. It was working. And the OS shows it can see the DICE
      DICE not working or VIDA not working? Even if DICE not working, you should be able to Login to VIDA. IS this 2014D version?
      Last edited by GMAX; 01-10-2018 at 07:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by saprinter View Post
      Do you have Teamviewer?
      2002 Volvo V70XC * Stage 2 Hilton Racing Tune * Custom Exhaust * Custom bi-xenon projector headlights (pampered)
      1997 Acura SLX 4wd - 2" lift - Locker - bi-xenon HID headlights - Cerwin Vega speakers (daily driver)

5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements

Great appreciation for your efforts here.... thank you.

Question - I get a request for password when I attempt to open the virtual machine image, so I'm obviously doing something wrong based on success of others. Any ideas?

I'm running Windows 7 Pro with VM Fusion on a MacBook Pro.

Thank you.
      06 VR GT - daily driver ~18" TSW Nurburgring wheels ~Contrast Stage 4 ~Shimmed block ~EFR7163 turbo ~1050cc Injectors ~TorqByte PM3 fuel pump and CM5-LT W/M controllers ~track spec IPD Bars ~Ultra Racing front strut bar & VST rear strut bar ~SS brake lines~Innovate Boost & AFR fail safe

The password is on the very first post...
      2002 Volvo V70XC * Stage 2 Hilton Racing Tune * Custom Exhaust * Custom bi-xenon projector headlights (pampered)
      1997 Acura SLX 4wd - 2" lift - Locker - bi-xenon HID headlights - Cerwin Vega speakers (daily driver)

Sorry, just realized it I accidently deleted it. It's back up there. V0lv02Rule is the password though.

Quote Originally Posted by roxanaschram View Post
      Sorry, just realized it I accidently deleted it. It's back up there. V0lv02Rule is the password though.
      Thanks. I thought I was going crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      06 VR GT - daily driver ~18" TSW Nurburgring wheels ~Contrast Stage 4 ~Shimmed block ~EFR7163 turbo ~1050cc Injectors ~TorqByte PM3 fuel pump and CM5-LT W/M controllers ~track spec IPD Bars ~Ultra Racing front strut bar & VST rear strut bar ~SS brake lines~Innovate Boost & AFR fail safe

haha! :P

Roxa, thanks for setting this up, I couldn't get my system to work properly and this works like a charm!
      Well, except the Diagnostic portion doesn't work for some reason. That's for a different day to troubleshoot.

Volvo 2014D UX2 update is now available! Let me know what you guys think!

New UX You guys!

New UX.jpg

Works awesome! Thank you.

Did you get the update UX2?

Did you get the update UX2?
      No, unfortunately didn’t realize it was coming and downloaded last night. Is it worth taking the time?

It's 1MB and yes

I’ll get it tonight!

ok, let me know what you think of after the update. Feedback is what fixes things that aren't working :P

ok, let me know what you think of after the update. Feedback is what fixes things that aren't working :P
      Awesome! Works perfectly. Even updated DICE firmware.

Thank you!

Truly appreciate all the work you've done! Unfortunately, I'm still stuck searching for the IMZ file as I attempt to load the USB edition. (I have an older Lenovo ThinkPad with an Intel Core i5-2410M CPU @ 2.30GHz, 32-bit OS, 4GB RAM and Windows 7 Pro.) I downloaded the USB edition and USB Imaging Tool using option 3 (FSC Server) and have 7-ZIP installed. I'm stuck at step 5 in the USB Image Setup. I can't find the IMZ file anywhere, even with a full search of my computer. I looked at the document of the USB Image and everything matches my screen until the last page. Any ideas where the IMZ file might be hiding? Thanks!

BD

'04 XC90 2.5T AWD, '06 S40 M66 T5 FWD, '08 C70 M66 T5 Premier Plus, '13 C70 T5 Platinum P* ('94 850 Turbo & '05 S60 T5 FWD R.I.P.)
      Last edited by 88domer; 01-12-2018 at 11:44 AM.
      Current Fleet:
      1998 S70 Base (New project), 2006 S40 T5 M66 FWD, 2008 C70 Premium Plus M66, 2011 XC90 V8, 2013 C70 Platinum P*

RIP:
      1994 854T FWD, 2004 XC90 2.5T AWD, 2005 S60 2.5T FWD

I can offer team viewer help if needed

I can offer team viewer help if needed
      Remember, I'm a Luddite, so I don't even know what that means -- but I'll take you up on any IT support offered! Thanks!

'04 XC90 2.5T AWD, '06 S40 M66 T5 FWD, '08 C70 M66 T5 Premier Plus, '13 C70 T5 Platinum P* ('94 850 Turbo & '05 S60 T5 FWD R.I.P.)
      Current Fleet:
      1998 S70 Base (New project), 2006 S40 T5 M66 FWD, 2008 C70 Premium Plus M66, 2011 XC90 V8, 2013 C70 Platinum P*

RIP:
      1994 854T FWD, 2004 XC90 2.5T AWD, 2005 S60 2.5T FWD

https://download.teamviewer.com/qs

Download that, run it as personal and PM me the numbers

https://download.teamviewer.com/qs

Download that, run it as personal and PM me the numbers

Any ideas on why I can`t flash the usb version on a SSD ?

Because it's for USB only, you can flash the TIB version to SSD

New UX You guys!
      roxanaschram, how can i use the update ? I have install VIDA VMware Image Edition v2 in D: drive and the update installed in C: automatically...What am i doing wrong?

Roxy, just to let you know, I have tried to download the USB version at least 3 times from two different servers, 16 North and FSC servers, and after about an hour or two, I get a failed to download, or incomplete download. Of course I am running VIDA 2014D just fine, but the failure to complete the USB download is a puzzle, but not critical to me.
      Last edited by GMAX; 01-12-2018 at 05:39 PM.

GMAX: Not sure what that's about. There are 2 FSC servers, they have different backgrounds so you can tell when you are connected to the same as before.

haralabosg: You run the update from WITHIN the VM, not the host computer.

Quote Originally Posted by GMAX View Post
      Roxy, just to let you know, I have tried to download the USB version at least 3 times from two different servers, 16 North and FSC servers, and after about an hour or two, I get a failed to download, or incomplete download. Of course I am running VIDA 2014D just fine, but the failure to complete the USB download is a puzzle, but not critical to me.
      Try to use a download manager, that worked for me and increased my download speed to.

hello,i just want to ask you all this before i go and try the vida updates. i have a laptop that bought several years ago off ebay with vida installed and a dice unit. it has worked great up until the other day when i went to log on and it keeps bringing me back to the log in page. the computer is working great,there must be something up with my vida program, anyone had this issue? thanks,Ray Also,im not using a virtual machine,the laptop is win 7 pro.
      Last edited by dynoray; 01-15-2018 at 12:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dynoray View Post
      hello,i just want to ask you all this before i go and try the vida updates. i have a laptop that bought several years ago off ebay with vida installed and a dice unit. it has worked great up until the other day when i went to log on and it keeps bringing me back to the log in page. the computer is working great,there must be something up with my vida program, anyone had this issue? thanks,Ray Also,im not using a virtual machine,the laptop is win 7 pro.
      ok,mine has expired, Patch worked! thanks

Hi all
      I do encounter issue on Mac with Fusion.
      So I've imported machine and during start of Windows it crashing showing blue error but is pretty quick so cannot see what says.
      Than machine is restarting, is any one had this issue?
      Startup repair doesn't help

boro

Hi Guys,
      I'm having issue on Mac with fusion.
      During boot Windows is crashing with blue screen.
      Is someone overcome this issue?

I created this image with Fusion. What MacBook do you have?

I created this image with Fusion. What MacBook do you have?
      Hi
      My Fusion is number 8.
      But I found workaround, I've changed adapter from SCSI to SATA in fusion configuration and it's working like a charm.

boro

I think I need some help (new to this forum, Dutch and driving a V60 PlugInHybrid).
      I downloaded almost all files (except the .tib) and after a few attempts finally managed to create the VIDA_USB_RC3 stick.
      Trying to boot from USB did not work on a Windows 10 (64bit) or Windows 7 (32bit) laptop.
      When running the QEMU_MENU_TEST (as administrator) I can only see the VIDA Menu for just a second and than the window (QEMU (32-bit emulation RAM 500MB)) remains black.

What else do I need to run/install/whatever to get this VIDA to run om my Win10 or Win7 laptop?

38. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast