Anyone surviving Harvey?
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Anyone surviving Harvey?

The hurricane looks terrible. Is anyone getting their XC90 flooded?
      2016 Volvo XC90 T8

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I read somewhere that up to half a million vehicles are expected to be totaled by flood damage.

Quote Originally Posted by phillipu View Post
      I read somewhere that up to half a million vehicles are expected to be totaled by flood damage.
      * Correction. Resold, absorbed, and passed off to unsuspecting buyers. I believe this was a huge problem with Katrina. A lot of flood damage cars made their way into the market. Some not so keenly documented.

5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements

Bought a flood damaged car from Texas....meh

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieSatty View Post
      Bought a flood damaged car from Texas....meh

Ouch was it marked flood damaged / salvage or was it passed onto you as a clean history?

Nebraska title was marked "Salvaged" and had "Flood Damaged" when I bought it IIRC. It had not been registered here, only titled (in dealer chain). Flood part dropped off and my title now says "Prev Salvaged" only after i had it "inspected" (ha! Joke of a process), and got it registered here.

Yep. That's how dealerships roll. They buy up these cars and move them to various states where the laws are relaxed. Thereby, seeding these vehicles into existing supplies and selling the cars to unsuspecting buyers. I've always heard, right after a flood is the worst time to buy cars. A lot of those vehicles start turning up.

And as you found, they are flood damaged, but dealers attempt to mask the damage in order to get a sale.

It was all disclosed to me I bought privately, and it had a few simple electrical fixes needed. I fixed them already. Mechanically, I'm happy. At 54k, I bought it for only slightly more than 120k, non R cars are going for here.
      Last edited by ZombieSatty; 08-31-2017 at 04:35 PM.

These kids and students made tornado simulators with not much money or supplies. Imagine what the federal government could do with a few billion dollars.

Iowa State University College of Engineering youtube channel

Cloud seeding to make it rain. This is from a mainstream media outlet for those who take those people as gospel. There are other more technical explanations on youtube but this is basic enough for most to understand.

So if we know how to simulate tornado's, and we know how to make it rain, do you think it's possible that someone has figured out how to create hurricanes? Why would someone want to create such a violent storm? Well, it could be used to "stimulate" the economy in a stagnant economy. A violent storm causes a lot of destruction which means increased insurance claims, and which also means places like Menards and Home Depot sales increase when people need to rebuild their homes. Man made storms also aid in the population reduction agenda. Suggesting that a government or a body of people actually used technology to create any storms is a theory though, but it's not out of the question that someone or particular people would actually do it, after all, they create wars for their benefit, why would they not create storms for their benefit? What about a tsunami? Could an explosive device large enough be detonated under water to create a large tsunami that would wipe out coastal regions? Some things to ponder.

Geo-political oracle sent to fight Satan and his minions. Keep calm and boycott the NWO. "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false". - william casey CIA Director 1981

Quote Originally Posted by Caspian3.2 View Post
      These kids and students made tornado simulators with not much money or supplies. Imagine what the federal government could do with a few billion dollars.
      With a few billion dollars, the government wouldn't achieve the results of those youth. After all, half the money would be spent studying the studying.....Or whatever ridiculous crap they conjure up for tax dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by MyVolvoS60 View Post
      With a few billion dollars, the government wouldn't achieve the results of those youth. After all, half the money would be spent studying the studying.....Or whatever ridiculous crap they conjure up for tax dollars.
      LOL, yeah and then there's that too.
      Geo-political oracle sent to fight Satan and his minions. Keep calm and boycott the NWO. "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false". - william casey CIA Director 1981

Harvey and Irma stimulating the economy....

That sucks so bad for the people affected by those storms, I wish them the best in their recovery.

Reminds me of Hurricane Ike and Galveston. Told people to leave the Island...Those who stayed were left to a wasteland.

Mellow Guy, permission requested for general hurricane content....

The following are photos of hurricane Maria. I feel for these people. I almost want to go there and help them out but where to start? Geez. Check out this apartment with a new view. LOL. I know I shouldn't laugh but ..... That expression, priceless. This photo could be a insurance company ad. Or a credit card ad.

If you are sensitive you might not want to view these photos (cough JRL). No gore but terrible loss.

Stimulate the economy. First thing I would do is collect plastic trash, and clean up power lines and waste/sewage. Then start on repairing structural damage. Clean up is going to take a while. Incoming ships should be bringing food and water, and cleaning/building supplies. Generators are hot commodity as are UTV/ATV vehicles. Generator can charge a battery powered saw, and run a electric saw, among other electrical items (wifes hair dryer).

Would any of the flat Earth camp like to speak up and explain how and where these storms came from?

"Would any of the flat Earth camp like to speak up and explain how and where these storms came from?"

You mean these hurricanes/typhoons/cyclones that have been around for thousands of years? No need getting political--a lot of us are doing our part to help, even if we can't donate a million bucks...
      Last edited by Okidiver; 09-27-2017 at 05:57 AM. Reason: hemispherical accuracy
      Rapid Rick...I roll
      2008 C30 Matt Pearl Gold OSD-customized w/Elevate tune
      2015 V60 Seashell Metallic w/Platinum, BLIS, wood

Quote Originally Posted by Okidiver View Post
      "Would any of the flat Earth camp like to speak up and explain how and where these storms came from?"

You mean these hurricanes/typhoons/cyclones that have been around for thousands of years? No need getting political--a lot of us are doing our part to help, even if we can't donate a million bucks...
      Nothing political about my question. There is a growing number of people in the "truth" community who are polluting it with flat Earth bullcrap. I am interested in hearing them explain how these storms are created.

Surely we have a meteorologist somewhere on these forums? Most fascinating undergraduate class I had was a block in physical science on said subject. Weather does interest me. IMHO it's all about pressure; low pressure goes to high pressure and said equalization causes weather, with heating/cooling adding to the mix. Warm air rises, cool air falls. Land heats at a different rate than water. Ocean currents, as well. BL is a fascinating amalgam of factors working in discordant harmony to ensure the highest paid guy at the local weather station is the weather person, who's allowed to be wrong constantly!
      Rapid Rick...I roll
      2008 C30 Matt Pearl Gold OSD-customized w/Elevate tune
      2015 V60 Seashell Metallic w/Platinum, BLIS, wood

Quote Originally Posted by Okidiver View Post
      Surely we have a meteorologist somewhere on these forums? Most fascinating undergraduate class I had was a block in physical science on said subject. Weather does interest me. IMHO it's all about pressure; low pressure goes to high pressure and said equalization causes weather, with heating/cooling adding to the mix. Warm air rises, cool air falls. Land heats at a different rate than water. Ocean currents, as well. BL is a fascinating amalgam of factors working in discordant harmony to ensure the highest paid guy at the local weather station is the weather person, who's allowed to be wrong constantly!
      So I take it that you are not a proponent of flat Earth theory. lol. I'm sure magnetism plays a part in that mix as well.

Wait what did this guy just say? "military aircraft flying through the area is dropping chaf, small bits of aluminum.....I was in the marine core for many years and I'll tell you right now that's what it is".

It's funny how many Americans are so scared sitting around keeping quiet, yet they claim that they love their sons and daughters and their grand kids. Oh yeah? You love your kids and grand kids so much but you are too chicken to stand up to this tyrannical regime. By keeping quiet the 40's, 50's, 60's, and 70 somethings are helping to create a hostile future for their grand kids.

Who remembers when the sky was bright blue and there were no white trails that lingered and dispersed over hours? I remember the bright blue skies with puffy white clouds back in the 80's. Now today we have stupid people telling us that this is normal.

Anyone who says, that's photoshopped. This photo may be, it's not mine just some random pic I grabbed, but I have my own photos that I've taken that show exactly the same thing, grid pattern white stripes in two different states on opposite ends of the country. These are not contrails, they are chemical trails otherwise known as chemtrails and they are part of the geo-engineering which is why I'm posting the video.

But I'm a nutjob and conspiracy theorist even though the weatherman admits on TV that he is a former marine and that the US military is dropping "chaf". LOL.

Absolutely incredible.

Who remembers when the sky was bright blue and there were no white trails that lingered and dispersed over hours? I remember the bright blue skies with puffy white clouds back in the 80's. Now today we have stupid people telling us that this is normal.
      Let's just ignore the many, many photos that exist of contrails from as far back as the 40's. Those don't lend themselves to your close minded, irrational opinion.
      Last edited by Tech; 02-02-2018 at 10:56 PM.

It's funny how many Americans are so scared sitting around keeping quiet, yet they claim that they love their sons and daughters and their grand kids. Oh yeah? You love your kids and grand kids so much but you are too chicken to stand up to this tyrannical regime. By keeping quiet the 40's, 50's, 60's, and 70 somethings are helping to create a hostile future for their grand kids.

Who remembers when the sky was bright blue and there were no white trails that lingered and dispersed over hours? I remember the bright blue skies with puffy white clouds back in the 80's. Now today we have stupid people telling us that this is normal..................

Quote Originally Posted by Tech View Post
      Let's just ignore the many, many photos that exist of contrails from as far back as the 40's. Those don't lend themselves to your close minded, irrational opinion.
      Contrails are different from chemtrails. Get with the times Tech, people have been talking about chemtrails for years, many people including government and college "educated". Your beef is with them really not with me as I'm only passing around their information. Take up your beef with the military weatherman.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/RxMqMSl.jpg[/i]
      Weaksauce brosef. That guy could lose a few pounds though. Cute kitty is like wtf get this off my head.

Contrails are different from chemtrails. Get with the times Tech, people have been talking about chemtrails for years, many people including government and college "educated". Your beef is with them really not with me as I'm only passing around their information. Take up your beef with the military weatherman.
      Yes, they are different. One is real, one is a conspiracy theory.

Yes, they are different. One is real, one is a conspiracy theory.
      It's not a theory dude, I don't know why you continue to hide behind that nonsense while millions of people are proving you wrong. Pilots, doctors, scientists all would disagree with you.

No one has proven me wrong.

Another one, these are the people you are arguing with, Tech. Ex Military girl who was enlisted in the US Air Force and worked in the BIO ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING department. Not only are you calling me a liar but also her, and also the people in the above video.

It's over for you and your cronies, Tech, you can't stop the awakening.

Actors.

What about the millions of scientists and pilots who explain contrails to people who don't understand how and why they work?

Once again, as you loons like to do, you ignore scientific facts and then preach your own "facts" based simply on the word of someone.

No one has proven me wrong.
      Yes they are, people presenting raw data at seminars and meetings, lectures, etc are all proving you wrong. You haven't presented a shred of evidence proving that you are correct. You have proved that you are not happy with me presenting all this material though. LOL.

Ex Military girl goes on to say at 10:15 that she found on the air force computer system (form 3952, approval of hazardous materials) "tons and TONS of large quantities of aluminum, barium, strontium in the form of oxides and sulfates". This girl is one of the good military people exposing the corruption, she should be honored, but instead her military superiors began demonizing her.

So are you saying that she is lying to everyone?

Again, using someones word as fact and ignoring scientific facts.

Yes they are, people presenting raw data at seminars and meetings, lectures, etc are all proving you wrong. You haven't presented a shred of evidence proving that you are correct. You have proved that you are not happy with me presenting all this material though. LOL.

Ex Military girl goes on to say at 10:15 that she found on the air force computer system (form 3952, approval of hazardous materials) "tons and TONS of large quantities of aluminum, barium, strontium in the form of oxides and sulfates". This girl is one of the good military people exposing the corruption, she should be honored, but instead her military superiors began demonizing her.

So are you saying that she is lying to everyone?
      Because anyone holding a Webinar, Meeting, or a Lecture, is automatically a subject matter expert. It'd be like you going on YouTube talking about your NUT JOB theories. Doesn't make you an expert on anything but being COMPLETELY BATSH*T CRAZY.

Because anyone holding a Webinar, Meeting, or a Lecture, is automatically a subject matter expert. It'd be like you going on YouTube talking about your NUT JOB theories. Doesn't make you an expert on anything but being COMPLETELY BATSH*T CRAZY.
      LMAO. I literally just laughed out loud, I'm still chuckling actually.

Yeah when a person works directly in the department responsible for BIO ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING and has seen plenty of documents then yeah I would say she is more of an "expert" than either of you.

LMAO. I literally just laughed out loud, I'm still chuckling actually.

Yeah when a person works directly in the department responsible for BIO ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING and has seen plenty of documents then yeah I would say she is more of an "expert" than either of you.
      A. That video is so heavily spliced and edited, I had to laugh. You can literally see some idiot strung these sentences together in this video.
      B. The beginning people attribute the clouds to condensation being omitted from aircraft.
      C. You're just a lunatic man.....Even if this video wasn't some over edited diatribe, there are wackos like you with conspiracy theories out the yin yang.

She provides no proof at all. It is simply "I used to work here. I saw this and this." and you take that as fact. That video is just her saying "please guys, you gotta believe me before it's too late!"

She offers no actual evidence or proof of anything. Meanwhile, there have been many scientific studies and reports unable to find any evidence of your whackjob theory.

LOL. You guys calling me names is really proving that you are correct and that all these people are wrong.

There are plenty of other lectures and interviews out there, you can't deny all of them.

38. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast