Anyone surviving Harvey? - Page 4
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
      Tech is on my ignore list which is why I no longer respond to his posts, almost all of which lack any solid evidence to back up his stance.

I know I go on rants quite often but I almost always include a video to a lecture or interview, or photos, or links to credible people and information that can be verified with simple searching. Sorry for the rants, I know they are not needed but I'm just beside myself here watching humanity descend into such stupidity. There was a period in humanity's evolution where humans were very impressive in their awakening and consciousness but it seems as humans began to re-discover lost technology in the process they became dumber.

If I had a dollar for every human who I saw with their face down in their phone tuned out of the world around them I would be rich. And it's not only the young kids aka generation z or whatever they have been dubbed, I see it with adults too. In fact, my neighbors will sit out on their deck, a married couple, each one of them with their face stuck to their cell phone, they don't even talk to each other much but instead scroll on their phone. I've never seen them reading a book or a magazine either. It's the weirdest thing how humanity have become so dependent upon electronics, it's sad. Humans are headed right for the movie Wall-e, obese dumb people stuck on autonomous chairs/cars with a TV hovering in front of their face to keep them programmed while the artificial "intelligence" take over the world ala Terminator rise of the machines movie.

Anyway, while browsing bring a trailer I came across this small bit of geo-engineering caught in one photograph of this seller's Mercedes Benz. Clear as a [rare] sunny day right there in your face, two visible chemtrail lines. Per the auction information this car is located in Canada, Langley, British Columbia. So as you can see it's not only in the USA that the dirtbags are spraying their chemicals, the Canadians are getting it too, eh. Watch that lecture in the previous post, the young man gives a lot of excellent information on geo-engineering.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/19...benz-560sl-50/

Geo-political oracle sent to fight Satan and his minions. Keep calm and boycott the NWO. "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false". - william casey CIA Director 1981

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Some major geo-engineering spotted in Key Biscayne, FL in these photos of a seller's Mercedes Benz.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/19...-benz-sl600-6/

Four lines highly visible. How can people not notice this happening above them? Do people not look at the sky anymore? I know generation Z have their head down in their phone most of the time but the older people out there forty years plus I 'm surprised that more of them don't notice it. Aluminum resistant seeds now available from monsanto arsewipes. But the US military then sprays a mixture of aluminum, barium, and strontium. Sounds legit.

Thanks obama for signing the monsanto protection act! But it's all republicans fault, isn't that so, peace-loving "progressives".... Progress towards government allowing round up chemical seeds and chemical aerosol "clouds" to be used on the public. Proggs, you have to own the monsanto mistake since you were all on obama's nuts for eight years. Here's your chemical to breath and eat while you practice freedom in 'Merica.

Last edited by Caspian3.2; 05-17-2018 at 09:59 PM.
      Geo-political oracle sent to fight Satan and his minions. Keep calm and boycott the NWO. "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false". - william casey CIA Director 1981

Shazam, check out this geo-engineering, chemtrailing in your face. I count at least five to six lines and several even cross each other. Per the auction information, this vehicle is located in Indianapolis, IN. Prime corn country too. LOL. Don't they grow a lot of corn in Indiana?

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1989-porsche-928-7/

In some of the close up photos you can even see the trails in the reflection of that nice black paint. LOL. And look at all the comments on this car, on BAT, from the oblivious sheep who are still trapped deep in the materialism world, so focused on the pretty German car without even realizing that it is the same Nazi regime back then who today are spraying chemicals on the public. LMAO. Wow. I should sign up on BAT and make a comment about the chemtrails and see how long it takes for someone to call me a conspiracy nut. LOL. Or to see how long before BAT bans me. LOL.

Who can deny the chemtrails in these photos? Only a fool. How many of you fine ladies and gentlemen remember back to 1980's, and 1970's, and the 60's? And do you remember ever seeing lines in the sky like seen here? Check your old family photos and I bet you never find anything like in the photos here in this thread. Generation Z and their kids are in for some rough times. Just keep calling it a conspiracy theory though cause that's working out real well for y'all.
      Last edited by Caspian3.2; 05-19-2018 at 01:07 AM.

5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Caspian3.2 View Post
      [b]At 32:25 he says, and I quote, "the ones that leave the persistent contrails we put the big telescope on them, the contrails are almost always MILITARY KC135's and 434's, it's a double engine cargo jet, and usually they got a belly nozzle on them. I had a fellow from the military identify them for me".
      A KC135 is a dual use cargo/refueling 4 engine jet -- essentially a Boeing 707 (technically, it was a 717 in the beginning because of differences with the actual 707) but was not sold commercially and the 717 model number was reassigned to the DC-9/MD-80/MD-90 series when Boeing bought MD). Of course there is a nozzle coming out of the belly -- that's what they use to plug into the B52 or B17 or B1 or VC-25 (Presidential 747) or even KC135 they're pumping the fuel into.

I have no idea what a 434 is. In another post you called them 474's -- could not find a US military aircraft with either designation. There is a KC10 (based on the DC-10 airframe). And the KC46 which will be coming online (based on the Boeing 767 airframe).

You/he might want to get your facts correct.
      2012 S60 T5 Vibrant Copper/Beechwood, Premium, heated seats, front/rear park assist. Via OSD (April 2012). All-Weather Mats and Mud Guards added at delivery, LED License plate lights once at home.

3,000 miles in 6 countries over 21 days during OSD.

LOL. So you're saying that those are NOT chemtrails?

The air is not cold enough at that altitude to allow moisture to build up and remain there in the sky for hours. Natural clouds do not come from aircraft, they come from wind and precipitation, from the moon cycles and the magnetic energy flow around the planet. Everything working in harmony. but man and others have begun to mettle too much. It was bad enough with the train using coal, and then the automobile, now they are doing it with aircraft, spraying processed chemicals, such as fuel/oil/petroleum, into the sky.

We don't need people trying to propagate to everyone that those lines are OK or normal, which is what many fools are trying to do.

Come on ladies and gentlemen, do the research.
      Last edited by Caspian3.2; 12-31-2018 at 05:05 PM.

Caspian doesn't care about facts. Stories are all the evidence he needs. Not facts or science.

But yet, he isn't walking around on a daily basis with a respirator to protect himself. So what does he really believe?
      Last edited by R-Pow3R3d; 06-22-2018 at 07:36 PM.

I would bet that Tech didn't include any links to any studies or information proving that those lines are NOT chemtrails.

Yeah I get a bit razzled when people try to defend chemtrailing because they are literally defending the people who are spraying chemicals on the entire planet, not only on human beings but on our food, on plants, on animals, and in our water supply and soil. How can any person defend that kind of behavior?

So, my apologies for being crass, Dhorvath, but if you have kids then I don't know what you are thinking by trying to give those a pass who are responsible for chemtrails. It's not a theory, people have had blood tests done, soil tests, and people within the military and government have spoke/blown the whistle on geo-engineering for years. So it's not like I'm making outlandish false claims when I rant about chemtrails, there are millions of people who are well aware of it and whom are not happy. Alas, it continues anyway.

And trump, he is a stooge, no doubt about it. Notice how all the attention in the media lately has been on immigration crap and that time magazine stunt which turned out to be propaganda. And his secretary not being allowed to dine at some restaurant. Who cares?! That topic is more propaganda and distraction too. If trump actually cared about Americans and humanity he would get to the bottom of who is chemtrailing and stop it, and he would eliminate monsanto, but nope, trump the puppet continues to play along with the deep state turds and their NWO regime of depopulation and making people ill to prop up the allopathic medical fraud industry of big pharma poison drugs, never a cure only a treatment.

When you can't even get the planes correct, how can we trust the other things you post?
      2012 S60 T5 Vibrant Copper/Beechwood, Premium, heated seats, front/rear park assist. Via OSD (April 2012). All-Weather Mats and Mud Guards added at delivery, LED License plate lights once at home.

3,000 miles in 6 countries over 21 days during OSD.

Quote Originally Posted by dhorvath View Post
      When you can't even get the planes correct, how can we trust the other things you post?
      It wasn't me citing planes, you're trying to argue the people giving lectures and sharing their experience. People who are your age or older and with a lot more life experience.

I think Dhorvath should make videos talking about how chemtrails are normal, and post them on YouTube. Lol Show everyone your research, Dhorvath. Explain why these lines in the sky never existed before the 1980's.

Since the " explosion" of air travel beginning in the late 70's,early 80's, the number of commercial flights has increased 8 fold in 40 years, so the number of planes has corresponded proportionately. The current figure is around 7,000 flights per day, domestically. Even in your state of mind , you should be able to see this puts a lot of aircraft in the air. The numerous tracks you see as compared to yesteryear is a direct result of the required increase in the airways needed to handle the traffic. ( highways in the sky). It has been a huge increase. Also ,as compared to yesteryear, the number of aircraft operating at these higher,contrail producing, altitudes has increased dramatically. For example, even smaller regional airlines operate 44 and 50 passenger jets instead of lower flying turboprops. So that's why you see so many as to when you and I were growing up. Try to understand that.
      Higher altitudes most certainly allow cloud formation and such formation is only dependent on temps, pressure, humidity, airmass type and convection. You can have clouds form on the ground ( fog) , or at 75,000 feet ( thunderstorm tops) ....and any altitude in between. This is all googable , unlike your " my friend told me this " or " friend of a friend".
      Since an exhaust from a turbine engine or even piston engines ( see B-17's in action during WWII") is pretty much its own " micro airmass" ,it will react accordingly to the laws of physics when it encounters the other airmass at altitude and will produce various weather characteristics. That being, clouds, moisture particles, etc. of varying intensities and duration.....
      Hope this helps..
      Last edited by jlh3rd; 01-01-2019 at 08:13 AM.

furthermore, in response to your " too high for cloud formation " statement, one of the biggest issues an airline flight crew has to contend with at a high altitude, rapid decompression emergency is the possible loss of visibility in the cockpit due to, you guessed it, a cloud forming in the aircraft....fog ...so to speak. The sudden loss of pressure in conjunction with a big reduction in temperature causes the air to reach its dew point therefore releasing the moisture in visible form ( go study physics) .
      Thank god it never happened to me...

Quote Originally Posted by Caspian3.2 View Post
      Quote Originally Posted by dhorvath View Post
      It wasn't me citing planes, you're trying to argue the people giving lectures and sharing their experience. People who are your age or older and with a lot more life experience.
      Like I said, I can make a YouTube video saying I'm a mechanic and I'm here to tell you all that your cars are powered by hamsters. That doesn't mean it's true. You know, just the way that you'll use that argument when someone points you to the many videos that debunk all of your lunatic theories? YouTube is sufficient evidence when you need it but not when it goes against whatever whackjob story you are spewing.

OK , I Thought this was going to be about Flooded cars - that many have Recovered , Kinda Wrong .
      Anyhow I know the Government does some crazy stuff , and sometimes will Test without ~ Thinking things all the way through ~

Our Atmosphere goes way beyond 44-54-60 miles there are Gases from O2 & Nitrogen , other Gases 400 Miles out , this is looking to Me anyhow that some O-Zone Damage is allowing some of Out Atmosphere to Escape ~
      Hope We don't End Up like Mars in 500 ~ 900Yrs. . .

Further this Extra Drag on out Thin Layer of Life around this Planet as it Whisk along at ever Increasing Speeds ~ is Creating Larger Drag on Our Air Layer of Life .
      So Yes anything We are able to do , Plant Lots Shade Trees , Stop All Methane Leaks around the Globe , Shut Down Illegal Operations of Manufacturing Operations , that G20 & Several Other Counties have Sworn to Abide to !

I could see navy Seals taking these Illegal Operating Places Out ~ in Not so Far ~ Near Future ~

Fuel Cell for Self sustaining Off Grid will be with Us Soon ~~ We Need to stop Burning Fuel , Stop Burning Gas , Stop Burning Coal , Stop Burning Oil , Stop Burning Diesel, and Holy S~Hit STOP Burning Our Forest and Amazon Rain Forest !
      It's a War ~ One of the Biggest Bad Guys are Black Rock Industries & Wall Street ~( Follow the Arrow ) ~ https://twitter.com/foe_us/status/1141360266887815168
      ** V50 AWD - Handling & Performance Tweaks = New Stance / VW CC - Handling Tweaks - Testing & Porting - Intake Mods
      A Garden Gate will Last You a Life Time . http://s261.photobucket.com/user/Eng...0Trim%20%20etc

Yup. But navy seals won't do anything, they work for the people creating the problems.

Think bigger, EngTech, the spraying in the sky is to also hide activity. "Chemtrails" became way more prevalent around the same time that the US government with aerospace industry found anti-gravity, and like Jim Marrs said, then it went dark. And then the sky began to be filled with "chemtrails" on almost a daily basis.

It's one of those things that they do for multiple reasons. Perhaps it's to block sun light, which needs to be done carefully because we still need the sun for plants for photosynthesis, I believe that's the word if IIRC. But. If the government are trying to stifle people's ability to grow their own food then blocking the sunlight is the perfect way. This way people are dependent upon the grocery stores and major corporations who sell people all that processed crap.

Go into any grocery store, doesn't matter if it's a Ralph's, Fry's, Jewel, Meijers, Whole Foods, or any other major grocer, and walk the aisles. Take from each aisle random packages of "food" and read the ingredients. I will bet anyone that eight out of ten items will contain soy.

Soy destroys the thyroid gland. The thyroid gland does what? It regulates the body's ability to do what? I can't remember at the moment but it is important. "They" know the importance of the thyroid gland and what it does. When you throw soy at a body you are feeding it synthetic estrogen. What happens to a woman's body when her estrogen levels are artificially manipulated? She gains weight, she begins to experience anxiety, psychological problems, etc. How to fix a broken thyroid gland? Stop eating soy and take the herb bladderwrack.

But back to the topic of weather. Weather warfare is used by all governments against the citizens to keep citizens in check. This is a fact that the government will never admit to. A few people here and there blow the whistle but the majority are happy to keep quiet so they can continue getting paid. These people don't really care about their kids. They say they do, mean while they make decisions that are really making a harsh future for their children.

Now that I addressed the "chemtrails" being a possible way to limit sunlight which thwarts the citizens ability to grow their own garden thus becoming sustainable and independent, now we can consider that the "chemtrails" are being used to hide aircraft activity.

If James Casbolt aka Michael Prince says that Evelyn de rothschild "has colonies on Mars", and the late Max Spiers says that you can get to Mars via a "jump room", and Andrew Basiago also corroborates this, then it's a good chance that one of the most powerful men on the planet is going to Mars. Not to mention that hollywood and the "music" industry are always sending messages to the public. Such as for example, the two bands, Foo Fighters, and, Thirty Seconds to Mars. Yes it only takes thirty seconds to get to Mars via a jump room. Or you can take the long way via an aircraft that uses mercury vortex generation, for example.

No, no way Caspian.

Well, consider the late Ben Rich former CEO of Lockheed Martin, he says, and I paraphrase, we now have the ability to take E.T. home. This was what, ten years ago?

All things to consider when talking about all this weather, such as these major hurricanes that have become more common than they were ten, twenty, or even thirty years ago. And thirty years ago is well within mainstream media reporting capabilities so it would probably be on record if we had three giant hurricanes roll through the coast of southern FL back in 1980 like we did earlier this year, or maybe it was last year ('18).

But yeah EngTech your last paragraph is insight for sure.
      Last edited by Caspian3.2; 06-30-2019 at 08:27 PM.

When I said Drag on Atmosphere I was Referring to the O-Zone Opening and ability for Gravitational Waves to pull on this Area 100 - 400 Miles out more due to the Openings
      I tried to explain it in Manner in which Car Guys would see it ..

Certainly Agree about Ingredients in Food ~ as it well known about Birth Controls placed in Asians Food yrs. ago , been many Suspicious Items in Our also ..

Yes , Follow the Money above Video Link gets into Many Area's of Control Placed Upon Us ~
      ** V50 AWD - Handling & Performance Tweaks = New Stance / VW CC - Handling Tweaks - Testing & Porting - Intake Mods
      A Garden Gate will Last You a Life Time . http://s261.photobucket.com/user/Eng...0Trim%20%20etc

The gravitational pull due to holes in the o zone is an interesting theory. I'm sure there is a negative affect of all the cattle caused methane too, there's been much research into that. Another aspect we need to face and remedy.

On "chemtrails", let's say they weren't conceived as a means to attack humans, but that happens to be a secondary outcome.

Let's say that chemtrails may simply be aircraft exhaust, which in that case could be as bad as fossil fuel and contributing to the wacky weather.

Guys such as "Tech" and "jlh" say that the trails are simply water vapor. So they are essentially saying that the fuel used and expelled by those engines is nothing more than water molecules. Lol. That's some special fuel.

But people are taking soil samples all over the country that test positive for aluminum, barium, and strontium. And aluminum causes Alzheimer's, and other dis-ease.

Research the wizard of Oz Tin Man, what he went through when the make up crew used real powdered aluminum on his body for the costume. The guy almost died, he could barely move and was in severe pain.

So what's causing the soil to contain aluminum, strontium, and barium if it's not aircraft exhaust? Maybe it's also factory pollution. War ammunition pollution, cigarette smoke pollution, fossil fuel, etc. How about boats and their pollution. Didn't Venice ban motorized boats?

I still point to HAARP, you can see it in person, it's old news too.

And because Nikola Tesla.

( sigh).....and lol. The engines, whether 2019 or 1942, ingest air as part of the process of burning fuel. Hence the term , air breathing engine. This air contains moisture and gets compressed ,either by the pistons or the " compressor" section of a turbine engine. The exhaust contains this moisture which is now released into normal atmospheric pressure and environment, Depending on this environment, moisture may become visible.
      It's not the fuel, it's the air mixed with the fuel. However , water has been used as fuel, you remember steam engines, right ?

20. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4