Anyone surviving Harvey? - Page 2
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Results 36 to 70 of 122
    1. #36
      Quote Originally Posted by Caspian3.2 View Post
      LOL. You guys calling me names is really proving that you are correct and that all these people are wrong.

      There are plenty of other lectures and interviews out there, you can't deny all of them.
      Just because you find some heavily edited video where people string Sentences 1, 3, 5 together to create a point, doesn't make those videos fact. It's the internet. Doesn't take much to find some random link to substantiate some half-witted conspiracy theory.

      Just watch the video you posted. It skips and cuts so many times, I had to laugh. Someone was busy at work on their editing skills that day.

    2. Remove Advertisements

      Advertisements
       

    3. #37
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2017
      Posts
      2,833
      Quote Originally Posted by Caspian3.2 View Post
      LOL. You guys calling me names is really proving that you are correct and that all these people are wrong.

      There are plenty of other lectures and interviews out there, you can't deny all of them.
      There are plenty of lectures, interviews and scientific studies out there debunking your theories, yet you deny them. Even though they highlight scientific facts and not just "hey guys, guess what I saw" or "look, the letters m, a, s, o and n appear in no particular order!"

      Many illogical, delusional crazy people don't make facts... except in their own minds.
      Last edited by Tech; 02-04-2018 at 11:24 AM.

    4. #38
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      1,862
      Yet neither of you have posted anything to the contrary.


      That former air force girl even gave out her personal email address so anyone can email her if they wish. Actually.... maybe I will email her this thread so she can come in here and drop a bunch of information.

      And using your guys "logic" I supposed that all the automotive videos on youtube that are edited are also false or theories. All the people posting dyno videos, test and tune, upgrade installs, random fixes, all of them are false and made by loons.
      Geo-political oracle sent to fight Satan and his minions. Keep calm and boycott the NWO. "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false". - william casey CIA Director 1981

    5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements
       

    6. #39
      Quote Originally Posted by Caspian3.2 View Post
      Yet neither of you have posted anything to the contrary.


      That former air force girl even gave out her personal email address so anyone can email her if they wish. Actually.... maybe I will email her this thread so she can come in here and drop a bunch of information.

      And using your guys "logic" I supposed that all the automotive videos on youtube that are edited are also false or theories. All the people posting dyno videos, test and tune, upgrade installs, random fixes, all of them are false and made by loons.
      You didn't even watch your own video...By editing, I mean sentences are strung together to create the impression that these people support your hair brain idea.

      https://www.forbes.com/sites/daviddi.../#1a00d1107378

      But the panel of atmospheric scientists surveyed in this study affirm that heat from aircraft engines produces condensation trails seen from the ground—also known as contrails--same as it’s been since the first aircraft engines achieved altitude decades ago. Researchers from the University of California, Irvine, the Carnegie Institution for Science and the nonprofit Near Zero organization asked 77 atmospheric chemists and geochemists if they had come across evidence of large-scale chemical spraying programs, and 76 responded that they had not.

      "The chemtrails conspiracy theory maps pretty closely to the origin and growth of the internet, where you can still find a number of websites that promote this particular brand of pseudoscience," said study co-author Steven Davis, UCI associate professor of earth system science. "Our survey found little agreement in the scientific community with claims that the government, the military, airlines and others are colluding in a widespread, nefarious program to poison the planet from the skies."

    7. #40
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2017
      Posts
      2,833
      Quote Originally Posted by Caspian3.2 View Post

      That former air force girl even gave out her personal email address so anyone can email her if they wish. Actually.... maybe I will email her this thread so she can come in here and drop a bunch of information.
      Someone tried that. She never dropped any proof.

      https://www.metabunk.org/kristen-meg...-blower.t1066/

    8. #41
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      1,862
      It's not my idea dude, it's their idea and I have come to the same conclusion as them based on my own research. So like I said before, you're really arguing with them, not me.

      Again, contrails and chemtrails are two different things. Contrails dissipate immediately, chemtrails linger in the sky for hours. I have my own photographs of this in two different states located on opposite sides of the country. When I was a kid back in the 80's I never saw these trails of white substance in the sky that slowly dispersed over the course of hours sprayed in a grid pattern. There were aircraft contrails that disappeared pretty much right away. Today they are totally different.





      What's up with this guy? Is he lying too?



      Everyone is lying except for you and Tech. Keep posting so the forum can be crystal clear as to which side you are on.
      Geo-political oracle sent to fight Satan and his minions. Keep calm and boycott the NWO. "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false". - william casey CIA Director 1981

    9. #42
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2017
      Posts
      2,833
      Based on your research, huh? That's the problem. Your research includes only people's stories and excludes all the scientific facts and research data.

      Contrails can linger. Ever hear of cirrus clouds?
      Last edited by Tech; 02-05-2018 at 01:38 PM.

    10. #43
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      1,862
      I guess people's stories or recounts are all false. I'll remember that the next time you are telling us all a story.

      Are you now saying that aircraft spraying chemicals into the air is where Cirrus clouds come from? LOL. Where's the "scientific data" for that claim?

      Are you mad because I folded on the psyop thread? If you want I can revive it with some new content, but you have to say please.
      Geo-political oracle sent to fight Satan and his minions. Keep calm and boycott the NWO. "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false". - william casey CIA Director 1981

    11. #44
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2017
      Posts
      2,833
      Quote Originally Posted by Caspian3.2 View Post
      I guess people's stories or recounts are all false. I'll remember that the next time you are telling us all a story.

      Are you now saying that aircraft spraying chemicals into the air is where Cirrus clouds come from? LOL. Where's the "scientific data" for that claim?

      Are you mad because I folded on the psyop thread? If you want I can revive it with some new content, but you have to say please.
      Not what I'm saying at all. But someone's story is not proof of anything.

      Look up cirrus clouds. They don't dissipate quickly for the same reason contrails sometimes don't. It's quite simple, really. But then again, that would involve science, which is something you don't use.

    12. #45
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      1,862
      But someone's story is not proof of anything.
      Ok I'll remember that when you give tech advice in the Volvo specific sections.

      Given that you have such a narrow mind when it comes to political history I find it hard to believe that you are any good at diagnosing automobiles as the two correlate. All I am doing is back engineering history, not much different than back engineering an automobile or the federal government back engineering alien craft from Roswell.
      Geo-political oracle sent to fight Satan and his minions. Keep calm and boycott the NWO. "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false". - william casey CIA Director 1981

    13. #46
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2017
      Posts
      2,833
      Quote Originally Posted by Caspian3.2 View Post
      But someone's story is not proof of anything.
      Ok I'll remember that when you give tech advice in the Volvo specific sections.
      This makes zero sense. Like most of your retorts when you're wrong.

    14. #47
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2017
      Posts
      2,833
      Quote Originally Posted by Caspian3.2 View Post

      That former air force girl even gave out her personal email address so anyone can email her if they wish. Actually.... maybe I will email her this thread so she can come in here and drop a bunch of information.
      She also probably wouldn't want to come to a forum dedicated to Volvos, since she is against mandating seat belts.

    15. #48
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      1,862
      Quote Originally Posted by Tech View Post
      This makes zero sense. Like most of your retorts when you're wrong.
      It makes plenty of sense. You are saying that people giving their recount on what they witnessed has no merit. If we apply your "logic" to your own stories or information then that means that your "story" or information is "not proof of anything".
      Geo-political oracle sent to fight Satan and his minions. Keep calm and boycott the NWO. "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false". - william casey CIA Director 1981

    16. #49
      Member dhorvath's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2011
      Location
      Suburban Philadelphia PA
      Posts
      4,185
      Quote Originally Posted by Caspian3.2 View Post
      Wait what did this guy just say? "military aircraft flying through the area is dropping chaf, small bits of aluminum.....I was in the marine core for many years and I'll tell you right now that's what it is".

      It's funny how many Americans are so scared sitting around keeping quiet, yet they claim that they love their sons and daughters and their grand kids. Oh yeah? You love your kids and grand kids so much but you are too chicken to stand up to this tyrannical regime. By keeping quiet the 40's, 50's, 60's, and 70 somethings are helping to create a hostile future for their grand kids.

      Who remembers when the sky was bright blue and there were no white trails that lingered and dispersed over hours? I remember the bright blue skies with puffy white clouds back in the 80's. Now today we have stupid people telling us that this is normal.

      (IMAGE DELETED)

      Anyone who says, that's photoshopped. This photo may be, it's not mine just some random pic I grabbed, but I have my own photos that I've taken that show exactly the same thing, grid pattern white stripes in two different states on opposite ends of the country. These are not contrails, they are chemical trails otherwise known as chemtrails and they are part of the geo-engineering which is why I'm posting the video.

      But I'm a nutjob and conspiracy theorist even though the weatherman admits on TV that he is a former marine and that the US military is dropping "chaf". LOL.

      Absolutely incredible.
      Yes, I remember when flight traffic was much less and they didn't have GPS so had to follow "airways" (which still exist).

      For these to be an actual attack on people would require a conspiracy so vast that it could not be kept quiet. How many pilots, mechanics, servicers (the chemtrail tank fillers), chemists, manufacturing companies, etc., etc., etc.

      I leave you with an image (you'll probably have to click on the link).

      https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...act=mrc&uact=8
      Last edited by dhorvath; 02-07-2018 at 04:27 PM. Reason: removed image
      2012 S60 T5 Vibrant Copper/Beechwood, Premium, heated seats, front/rear park assist. Via OSD (April 2012). All-Weather Mats and Mud Guards added at delivery, LED License plate lights once at home.

      3,000 miles in 6 countries over 21 days during OSD.

    17. #50
      Senior Member Chilled Man's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2007
      Location
      13 min from Carlisle
      Posts
      16,584
      Quote Originally Posted by Tech View Post
      Let's just ignore the many, many photos that exist of contrails from as far back as the 40's. Those don't lend themselves to your close minded, irrational opinion.
      Just block that dumbass. Hes about a dumb as a box of retarded rocks. Sadly the blocking feature sucks on this site and can still see that mongolid Caspian post.
      Hes prime example why having kids shouldn't be a right for everyone.
      /2006 S60 T5 /K24/R Calipers/17" pegs/OBX/Koni/Eibach/JVC/SNABB/IPDSway,
      /2004 V70 R/M66 /05+ Tails/ 05+ Console/Evolve Intake/IPD Sways/OZ/Kenwood/PHUZZ
      /2005 V70XC -Stock
      Unquestionable faith is the Epitome of Ignorance. - me
      That’s because you savagely dismember Volvos. That’s not ownership, that’s a serial killing kidnapper!

    18. #51
      Senior Member Chilled Man's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2007
      Location
      13 min from Carlisle
      Posts
      16,584
      Quote Originally Posted by Tech View Post
      Not what I'm saying at all. But someone's story is not proof of anything.

      Look up cirrus clouds. They don't dissipate quickly for the same reason contrails sometimes don't. It's quite simple, really. But then again, that would involve science, which is something you don't use.
      Clouds - Water vapor ( frozen ) dissipate due to the humidity level in the atmosphere. But that useless f*cktrophy wouldn't understand something that simple.
      /2006 S60 T5 /K24/R Calipers/17" pegs/OBX/Koni/Eibach/JVC/SNABB/IPDSway,
      /2004 V70 R/M66 /05+ Tails/ 05+ Console/Evolve Intake/IPD Sways/OZ/Kenwood/PHUZZ
      /2005 V70XC -Stock
      Unquestionable faith is the Epitome of Ignorance. - me
      That’s because you savagely dismember Volvos. That’s not ownership, that’s a serial killing kidnapper!

    19. #52
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2017
      Posts
      2,833
      Quote Originally Posted by Caspian3.2 View Post
      Quote Originally Posted by Tech View Post
      This makes zero sense. Like most of your retorts when you're wrong.
      It makes plenty of sense. You are saying that people giving their recount on what they witnessed has no merit. If we apply your "logic" to your own stories or information then that means that your "story" or information is "not proof of anything".
      Here's the difference, since you seem to like to compare apples to oranges.

      In this forum, people come here seeking advice or help with a problem. I'm not running around spewing "stories" and begging people to take my word. You are using her stories as fact, when she has presented no evidence to substantiate her claims. You also ignore facts that can be scientifically proven.

      If someone asks for help with a problem and I know the cause is something I have encountered or there is a bulletin for, I help them. They can certainly not believe me, I don't care. They can diagnose it themselves then. I guess I shouldn't be surprised you don't understand the difference or concept, since you contribite nothing here.

    20. #53
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2017
      Posts
      2,833
      Quote Originally Posted by dhorvath View Post

      For these to be an actual attack on people would require a conspiracy so vast that it could not be kept quiet. How many pilots, mechanics, servicers (the chemtrail tank fillers), chemists, manufacturing companies, etc., etc., etc.
      Exactly. He ignores this for his PsyOps theory as well. All the while preaching how people are motivated by greed and money. Yet none of the participants have ever sold the story of a lifetime to profit on all this "top secret" information?

      Oh, that's right. It's because they are all so fearful that they will be killed, along with their entire family, by the overlords. But yet those all powerful overlords let him and all the other nutjobs who believe this crap run around telling all their secrets.

    21. #54
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      1,862
      Oooo, I love how "chilled man" is not so chill and using profanity towards me to try and prove that he is right, and that I and everyone else awake are wrong. I still don't understand what goes through the mind of people who can't put all these pieces together but this is a Volvo forum where the majority of the community can't even do simple tasks on their car.

      I mean, one SS member didn't even know what the rear HVAC vent was located under his seat. Now, I am not deliberately trying to pick on him, everyone learns at their own pace, but in my mind I stop and think, ok I wonder what this piece is, it looks like it could do something, Volvo wouldn't cut a specific hole in the carpet for it if it didn't do something. So I would go turn on the HVAC system and set it to high and select the icon to have it blow air towards the occupants feet. If he would have tried that he would have answered his own question without having to post.

      It amazes me that people who make enough money annually to be able to purchase a fifty thousand dollar vehicle can't figure out simple things with their Volvo's (or other cars). Do you guys (and girls) understand that there are engineers out there in the world who have drafted and built aircraft that can transport about fifty to one hundred people and that this is something achieved decades ago. If humanity figured out how to built commercial aircraft back in the 40's or 50's what in the hell do you think the governments have available to them today? Come on, think about it. Or would that cause your head to explode because it would prove to you how small and insignificant humans are in the grand scheme of things. I've been on all kids of forums and the automotive community have some of the smallest most shallow minds of them all next to a harley davidson or corvette forum.

      How far behind the times are you guys to where you are so unconscious and unaware of what's happening with the world around you? Like I have said before, don't shoot the messenger. You are getting mad at the wrong person. And instead of instantly dismissing something, why not spend some time to look into it. I'm 40 years of age. When I was a kid back in the 80's and I was playing outside all summer with my friends, riding our bikes and skateboards from sun up to sun down I used to take time to look around and enjoy the scenery, I used to climb my favorite tree in our front yard and perch myself on a specific limb and just sit and enjoy the breeze, listen to the birds, watch the sky, listen to the leaves rustle in the wind, and I never saw the trails of white substance in the sky like there are today being sprayed by the same aircraft in a grid pattern.

      So you guys can call me all the names you want, it doesn't change the fact that you have a lot of awakening to do, or soul searching, because you are either not very bright, or you are doing the work of the devil so that you can get paid. Contrails and chemtrails are two different things. Contrails dissipate immediately, chemtrails do not, they linger and spread out. Yes there is a very large conspiracy and it would be easy to keep it under wraps because there are a LOT of sell outs on this planet, and most of them are government and corporate employed, particularly the mainstream media, and there are a lot of unconscious people who aren't capable of seeing the bigger picture. Instead, they want to blame all their problems on muslims or russians instead of taking responsibility for themselves. Yeah, it's so much easier to blame russia because that's what the corporate media outlets on the TV are telling you to do. Like sheep you are. Herd mentality.

      So you guys go on and keep calling me names, but if you have kids, in ten, twenty years from now when this world is far more crazy, you have yourselves to blame for the hostile environment that your kids will be faced with navigating.

      Last edited by Caspian3.2; 02-15-2018 at 10:31 PM.
      Geo-political oracle sent to fight Satan and his minions. Keep calm and boycott the NWO. "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false". - william casey CIA Director 1981

    22. #55
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2017
      Posts
      2,833
      this is a Volvo forum where the majority of the community can't even do simple tasks on their car.

      I mean, one SS member didn't even know what the rear HVAC vent was located under his seat. Now, I am not deliberately trying to pick on him, everyone learns at their own pace, but in my mind I stop and think, ok I wonder what this piece is, it looks like it could do something, Volvo wouldn't cut a specific hole in the carpet for it if it didn't do something. So I would go turn on the HVAC system and set it to high and select the icon to have it blow air towards the occupants feet. If he would have tried that he would have answered his own question without having to post.

      It amazes me that people who make enough money annually to be able to purchase a fifty thousand dollar vehicle can't figure out simple things with their Volvo's (or other cars)
      I know, right?! Like this guy who was about to drain his cooling system to change a simple upper torque rod! How did he even afford his car?

      why not spend some time to look into it
      I did, and your theories have been debunked repeatedly. And besides being debunked, there is no actual evidence proving those theories. Maybe you should take some time and look into it.

      and I never saw the trails of white substance in the sky like there are today being sprayed by the same aircraft in a grid pattern.
      I still haven't seen anything in a grid pattern. Unless you count the picture you posted that you admitted could very well be photoshopped.

      If humanity figured out how to built commercial aircraft back in the 40's or 50's what in the hell do you think the governments have available to them today? Come on, think about it.
      And you think that only the government has these scientists who have discovered how to create hurricanes? And ALL the other scientists are clueless?
      And since the government has all these powers, and you and your crazy friends are telling all their secrets to Off-Topic Message Boards all over the internet, why haven't they used their incredible power to wipe you out? Come on, think about it.

      I've been on all kids of forums
      Why don't you go argue with the folks at metabunk? Is it because they like to use silly things like facts and you can't handle that? Looks like they have a discussion up right now with another crazy chemtrail believer. I'll have to check that out later, you should too.


      Contrails dissipate immediately, chemtrails do not, they linger and spread out.
      Already addressed this, but again, you ignore scientific facts. Contrails do not always dissipate immediately. It depends on atmospheric conditions. They do not always dissipate immediately for the same reason cirrus clouds exist.

      Yes there is a very large conspiracy and it would be easy to keep it under wraps because there are a LOT of sell outs on this planet
      Yes, there are a lot of sell outs. And that is exactly why your theories would be impossible to keep under wraps.

    23. #56
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      1,862
      LMAO, I love how now you are stalking me. I don't work on a lot of Volvo's and they are certainly different design philosophy than Japanese cars which I have a lot more experience with. That motor mount would have been easy but I didn't have the correct socket and I didn't want to strip out bolts so I left it. But I did change the cabin filter that day. Which was a huge pain in the ass compared to Lexus and Toyota products which are simple due to their convenient location behind the glove box. I've also done more work on the 850 series which is my favorite Volvo model. The S80 was an impulse buy and a car that I was looking to not have to wrench on since it was my daily driver, but seeing as how I don't trust dealers and I don't want to pay their ridiculous labor rates I figured I would do the torque mount myself.

      If you did as much research on the topics I touch on as you do on stalking my older posts maybe you would be more informed on what's happening in the world and then you wouldn't be so butthurt by the content I post. *shrug*

      You haven't debunked anything, "Tech". You've provided one link to a snopes-like website whose main goal is to spread disinfo to their viewers. That's not debunking. Again, you are basically calling the former US air force girl a liar. And also the former German aircraft pilot. And also all those scientists and doctors and pilots in the video posted on the first page. They're all liars huh?

      I have my own photos of the chemtrails in grid patterns, in fact you can go outside and see them being sprayed on a clear day. Next time I see it I will take some photos with my actual camera (not my phone) and post them so you can see. Again you are ignoring the fact that these chemtrails never existed pre 2000's.

      I'll take a look at metabunk for you though.
      Geo-political oracle sent to fight Satan and his minions. Keep calm and boycott the NWO. "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false". - william casey CIA Director 1981

    24. #57
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      1,862
      OT:

      Alright "Tech", I took a look briefly at your favorite disinfo website, metabunk, and already I can tell that it's a bunch of morons, probably a bunch of government stooges whose paycheck are generated thanks to private sector tax payers. Hence why there is no money to fix the USA's failing infrastructure, because all the money is being spent on government stooges who sit around all day and parrot disinfo about the psyops that their bosses orchestrate. Crumbling roads and bridges all across America but the government can find the funds to put together fake shootings so that they can try and disarm Americans.

      I'll use the easiest example, Sandy Hook elementary school "shooting" which has been picked apart by so many people. No kids died in that event, they even sang at the Superbowl the following year.

      https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-sa...hooting.t7123/

      Those fools are actually trying to tell people that the david wheeler moron is not the same guy as the one swat guy who look exactly the same. LOL. Go to my psyop thread and you can see the post on the first page where I already picked apart the Sandy Hook psyop. And if all these psyops were in fact real as in happening the way the lamestream media claims, then why does Youtube always delete so many videos where people show the oddities? Because they aren't real and people are catching on and noticing the sloppy work of government stooges and crisis actors.

      Here's a good one on the Las Vegas "shooting". Some idiot says that bump stocks convert the rifle to full automatic. Post 13. That's some magic. The guy can't read. He grabs a quote from a mainstream media outlet that even says "These devices, which are legal, use a semi-automatic weapon's recoil to allow it to fire repeatedly at a rate closer to that of a fully-automatic weapon." CLOSER to that of a fully auto, not fully auto. To make a rifle fire fully auto you need to disassemble the firearm and modify the trigger mechanism which is illegal.

      https://www.metabunk.org/las-vegas-c...hooting.t9114/

      Those people are fools. They argue the alleged shooter's wife's ethnic background, then they yap about guns being able to be broken down to get them into the room, then they focus on some stupid notes left by the alleged shooter and what color paper he wrote them on. LOL. Then they argue where the term "deep state" came from. LOL. Those people are some of the worst sleuths I've ever seen.

      Not a single person in that thread mentions sheldon adleson buying Vegas' largest "news" paper months prior so that he can control the information. Not a single person over there mentions how mandalay bay ceo james murren sold off a ton of stock in August. Not a single one of them mentions how george soros purchased a bunch of put options also in August. None of them make any mention that a Saudi Prince was staying in the hotel and was apprehended by police that same night. And none of them mention how James murren sits on the advisory board of DHS along with michael chertoff who is connected to rapiscan. And all of them argue semantics and petty things that really make no difference one way or the other because they are simply hearsay or disinfo by the mainstream media or liar law enforcement goons. LOL.

      Conclusion, metabunk sucks, and if I wasn't digging up the truth then you wouldn't be following me around the forum like a lost puppy. Have a nice evening "Tech".
      Geo-political oracle sent to fight Satan and his minions. Keep calm and boycott the NWO. "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false". - william casey CIA Director 1981

    25. #58
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2017
      Posts
      2,833
      I love how now you are stalking me
      We can all agree you enjoy the attention. This is obvious. I remembered your brilliant torque rod post from when I was checking to see if you had ever contributed anything of use here. Couldn't find anything.

      You haven't debunked anything, "Tech". You've provided one link to a snopes-like website whose main goal is to spread disinfo to their viewers. That's not debunking. Again, you are basically calling the former US air force girl a liar. And also the former German aircraft pilot. And also all those scientists and doctors and pilots in the video posted on the first page. They're all liars huh?
      I have not debunked anything. I never claimed I have. Plenty of others have.
      I am not calling Kristen Meghan a liar necessarily. I am saying she makes these claims but provides zero proof. So it is just stories. What if I make a YouTube video and say "Hi, I am a mechanic. And everyone thinks their engines use air and fuel, compressed and then ignited to run an engine to propel their car. But I can tell you, it is really just a hamster on a wheel that does it all." Does that mean it is true? Of course not.

      And those guys in that other video? You mean the math teacher? And the pilot who does not understand contrails (wearing his uniform was a nice touch though). Conspiracy theorists like yourself love to take the testimony of one "scientist" or "doctor" or other professional and point to it over and over and say "See! Look! (Professional) believes it!". But you ignore the fact that far more people of the same profession say otherwise.

      I have my own photos of the chemtrails in grid patterns, in fact you can go outside and see them being sprayed on a clear day. Next time I see it I will take some photos with my actual camera (not my phone) and post them so you can see. Again you are ignoring the fact that these chemtrails never existed pre 2000's.
      Oh you have your own photos? And when you took them, did you also measure the atmospheric conditions 30,000 feet up? And contrails are in photos well before 2000. YOU are ignoring the fact that contrails CAN persist. Just like the genius in your video who says your breath on a cold day is the same thing as a contrail.

      Those fools are actually trying to tell people that the david wheeler moron is not the same guy as the one swat guy who look exactly the same.
      You must not know what "exactly" means.

      Some idiot says that bump stocks convert the rifle to full automatic. Post 13. That's some magic. The guy can't read. He grabs a quote from a mainstream media outlet that even says "These devices, which are legal, use a semi-automatic weapon's recoil to allow it to fire repeatedly at a rate closer to that of a fully-automatic weapon." CLOSER to that of a fully auto, not fully auto. To make a rifle fire fully auto you need to disassemble the firearm and modify the trigger mechanism which is illegal.
      Much like how you theorists like to take "testimony" of one professional and use it as fact, you like to take one mistake for the other side and blow it up. Wow. Someone was wrong.

      And disassembling a firearm and modifying the trigger mechanism is illegal? I don't think anyone who is considering mass murder cares about what is illegal.

      Not a single person in that thread mentions sheldon adleson buying Vegas' largest "news" paper months prior so that he can control the information. Not a single person over there mentions how mandalay bay ceo james murren sold off a ton of stock in August. Not a single one of them mentions how george soros purchased a bunch of put options also in August. None of them make any mention that a Saudi Prince was staying in the hotel and was apprehended by police that same night. And none of them mention how James murren sits on the advisory board of DHS along with michael chertoff who is connected to rapiscan.
      What does any of that prove?

      Your brain lives in a delusional world. One where bad things like mass shootings don't actually happen. But in that same world, the government is out to get you and they are creating hurricanes but somehow, you have managed to find out all their secrets, expose them on the internet and remain undetected. Amazing.

    26. #59
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      1,862
      Sure dude, keep swinging from my nuts because you don't like that I expose the corrupt government and their cronies.

      On a cold day when I exhale I can see my breath and I can see it disappear into the air, it doesn't linger for hours. You are deliberately avoiding facts like HAARP weather modification that has even been admitted to existing by government officials. I guess that these people are liars too, right?



      US Air Force Admits to Using HAARP For Weather Modification in Defense Hearing

      Alexander Light
      Published on May 16, 2014

      https://youtu.be/x2O-DVgcvWQ

      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_F...search_Program

      https://www.globalresearch.ca/haarp-...-warfare/20407

      “It isn’t just conspiracy theorists who are concerned about HAARP. The European Union called the project a global concern and passed a resolution calling for more information on its health and environmental risks. Despite those concerns, officials at HAARP insist the project is nothing more sinister than a radio science research facility.”
      HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program) is a little-known, yet critically important U.S. military defense program which has generated quite a bit of controversy over the years in certain circles. Though denied by HAARP officials, some respected researchers allege that secret electromagnetic warfare capabilities of HAARP are designed to forward the US military’s stated goal of achieving full-spectrum dominance by the year 2020. Others go so far as to claim that HAARP can and has been used for weather modification, to cause earthquakes and tsunamis, to disrupt global communications systems, and more.

      Major aspects of the program are kept secret for alleged reasons of “national security.” Yet there is no doubt that HAARP and electromagnetic weapons capable of being used in warfare do exist. According to the official HAARP website, “HAARP is a scientific endeavor aimed at studying the properties and behavior of the ionosphere, with particular emphasis on being able to understand and use it to enhance communications and surveillance systems for both civilian and defense purposes.” The ionosphere is the delicate upper layer of our atmosphere which ranges from about 30 miles (50 km) to 600 miles (1,000 km) above the surface of the Earth.
      You're not arguing with me, "Tech", you're arguing with the millions of people out there who are awake and who are exposing all this information. I'm simply passing it along so others can consider it. Have a nice day, "Tech".
      Last edited by Caspian3.2; 12-31-2018 at 03:34 PM.
      Geo-political oracle sent to fight Satan and his minions. Keep calm and boycott the NWO. "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false". - william casey CIA Director 1981

    27. #60
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2017
      Posts
      2,833
      There you go again, comparing apples to oranges. I didn't realize your breath was the same as exhaust from a jet engine. And I didn't realize ground conditions where you live are the same as 30,000 feet.

      Your Wikipedia link sets aside space to address you people:

      HAARP is a target of conspiracy theorists, who claim that it is capable of "weaponizing" weather. Commentators and scientists say that advocates of this theory are uninformed, as claims made fall well outside the abilities of the facility, if not the scope of natural science.
      Last edited by Tech; 02-15-2018 at 01:22 PM.

    28. #61
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      1,862
      Again dude you are arguing with US government officials and ignoring other articles and information posted. What about the article from Global Research? What about the UN creating a resolution out of concern for environmental and health risks across the globe.

      So you are calling those people liars. Everyone's a liar except for you "Tech". And I would bet that you are not a volvo tech but some government stooge sitting at a desk, paid to try and stem the flow of information that makes your bosses look bad. LOL. No Volvo tech who is worth anything has the time to follow around a person who exposes government tyranny. Go shine your staff sergeant's boots or something, maybe go clean the toilets or do whatever it is you low level government goons do.
      Geo-political oracle sent to fight Satan and his minions. Keep calm and boycott the NWO. "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false". - william casey CIA Director 1981

    29. #62
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2017
      Posts
      2,833
      Maybe you work for the government. You are sent to obscure Off Topic boards to post your crazy theories. Then you see what kind of feedback you get and report back to your bosses so they can gauge whether anyone actually believes all the crazy things they are doing.

      Go on, tell them not to worry. No one believes you.

    30. #63
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      1,862
      LOL, yup, just keep ignoring the information posted. You need to go to the book store and purchase a dictionary so that you can learn the definitions of the words you use.

      When I first signed up to SS I didn't say much of anything about politics, I was here because I like Volvo products, but when a few members began vilifying Russia is when I had to step in and say something because it was clear to me that these were the typical brainwashed people who have watched far too much fox, msnbc, cnn, and other propaganda. Now that Caspian has rolled out the ugly truth everyone disappears because they lack the knowledge to refute all of it and the strength to accept that they have been lied to their entire life by the government and media machine. And simply calling me names doesn't change the truth.

      Why are you so butthurt that you are now researching all my posts and following me around the forum like a stalker? Why don't you research the claims that these professors and doctors and scientists are speaking about instead?
      Geo-political oracle sent to fight Satan and his minions. Keep calm and boycott the NWO. "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false". - william casey CIA Director 1981

    31. #64
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2017
      Posts
      2,833
      Like the claims that contrails always dissipate? And yet you continue to ignore the science behind why that is false.

      You take claims of a very small number of supposed scientists or doctors and spew them as gospel, but when countless many more scientists and doctors argue against it and use facts to back it up, you make up some whacked out story about how they are all working for freemasons or other nonsense. This is why your debates run in circles. But you lack the ability to comprehend that.

      I like how when I call out your hypocrisy, you turn it around and call me a stalker. Typical of your kind.

      You clearly like the attention arguing on the internet brings. Why not go somewhere like metabunk and debate with people who care more than here? I'm done running in circles with you. Instead of being a productive member of society or helpful participant here, you probably have to go start figuring out how the Florida school shooting is fake, so I'll let you get to it.
      Last edited by Tech; 02-15-2018 at 03:47 PM.

    32. #65
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      1,862
      Quote Originally Posted by Tech View Post
      Like the claims that contrails always dissipate? And yet you continue to ignore the science behind why that is false.

      You take claims of a very small number of supposed scientists or doctors and spew them as gospel, but when countless many more scientists and doctors argue against it and use facts to back it up, you make up some whacked out story about how they are all working for freemasons or other nonsense. This is why your debates run in circles. But you lack the ability to comprehend that.

      I like how when I call out your hypocrisy, you turn it around and call me a stalker. Typical of your kind.

      You clearly like the attention arguing on the internet brings. Why not go somewhere like metabunk and debate with people who care more than here? I'm done running in circles with you. Instead of being a productive member of society or helpful participant here, you probably have to go start figuring out how the Florida school shooting is fake, so I'll let you get to it.
      Where? You haven't posted any. Out of all your replies to me you've included maybe one or two links to a few mainstream media sites like forbes, and some metabunk website run by a bunch of imbeciles.

      No, I'm done going in circles with you. If you don't like my posts, don't read them. Please put me on ignore, it's as simple as that.

      In fact, I encourage you and anyone else to start a petition thread to get Caspian banned. Put it to a vote. Because I know even the people who agree with me won't vote because they are too afraid to stand up for what they know is right. That's the environment that you and your friends have created in this world, a bunch of people too afraid to stand up to the tyrants. Well, I'm not afraid. So go ahead and start that petition to get me banned.
      Geo-political oracle sent to fight Satan and his minions. Keep calm and boycott the NWO. "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false". - william casey CIA Director 1981

    33. #66
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2017
      Posts
      2,833
      Haha proving once again that you do not comprehend why it is impossible to debate with you.

      You'd love that attention, wouldn't you?

      If you're not afraid, why do you hide out on the Off Topic board of a Volvo forum instead of go around speaking and getting people to take action?

    34. #67
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      1,862
      Quote Originally Posted by Tech View Post
      Haha proving once again that you do not comprehend why it is impossible to debate with you.

      You'd love that attention, wouldn't you?

      If you're not afraid, why do you hide out on the Off Topic board of a Volvo forum instead of go around speaking and getting people to take action?
      It's not impossible to "debate" with me, I enjoy intellectual discussion with open minded people. I do however have short patience with narrow minded people who are going to shout "conspiracy theorist" at everything that is outside the scope of their small mind or what they have been conditioned to believe. Like those who were propagating the notion that Russian's are to blame for Putin. Is that person going to pick up a gun and go fight in a war that he is helping to foment with rhetoric that he gleaned from the media machine? Of course not! But he expects the kids in the US armed forces to do it for him. Even though not a single Russian citizen has threatened his livelihood. Nor have muslims or Arabs or middle easterners for that matter but there are a whole swath of brainwashed American's out there who have been conditioned to believe that muslims want to "take their freedom", which is one of the dumbest things I've heard. And where do people get that twisted belief from? The mainstream media machine that propagates fear and disinfo.

      I don't do this for the attention, I do it because I don't like to see people taken advantage of and misled by liars who seek to benefit at the expense of others, which is what the CIA and mainstream media apparatus have done to Americans for decades thanks to dangerous legislation like the Smith Mundt act, which you continue to ignore. Go ahead and start a petition to ban me, I encourage anyone to do it. Then y'all can bask in your world of fallacies while innocent children on the other side of the globe are slaughtered so that you can fill your cool turbo cars with cheap gasoline.
      Geo-political oracle sent to fight Satan and his minions. Keep calm and boycott the NWO. "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false". - william casey CIA Director 1981

    35. #68
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2017
      Posts
      2,833
      Innocent children slaughtered? Oh, you mean like Sandy Hook?

      Again, if you really want to make a difference then why limit yourself to the Off Topic section on a Volvo message board? Why do you not make your own YouTube channel or website or tour the country "awakening" people and actually DOING something?

    36. #69
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      1,862
      Quote Originally Posted by Tech View Post
      Innocent children slaughtered? Oh, you mean like Sandy Hook?

      Again, if you really want to make a difference then why limit yourself to the Off Topic section on a Volvo message board? Why do you not make your own YouTube channel or website or tour the country "awakening" people and actually DOING something?
      And you say that I'm impossible to debate with? We've already covered Sandy Hook, the kids are still alive. No, I'm talking about innocent Palestinian kids, Iraqi kids, Pakistani kids, Syrian kids, and others in the middle east who have died at the hands of the US MIC war machine so that people like dick cheney can make billions with his haliburton, or kellog brown, or erik prince and his blackwater/Xe/Academi.

      I'm not going to make videos to put on youtube because as we have seen, youtube deletes videos and accounts who pick apart the psyops so I'm not going to waste hours of my time editing video footage so that some bum youtube employee making fifteen bucks an hour can remove my work with a few clicks of his mouse. I have thought about making my own website and uploading videos there, I don't know why more people don't do that and why so many people have become so dependent on a government controlled file sharing website, but it would be the better way to go. But even then you are still prone to attacks by people who don't like you awakening the masses. The power structure on this rock are trying very hard to keep people confined to their system of lies and war and destruction for their benefit.

      Why would I risk my neck for a bunch of people who don't really appreciate it? Americans don't want the truth, they can't handle it. Look at how butthurt you and many others are when I pick apart psyops or the holohype, or connect the dots on how Nikola Tesla was stonewalled by JP Morgan and Prescott Bush/Scherff. People get so angry and often times they will get physically violent too. Ted Gunderson former FBI who began giving lectures would mention how he was shot at numerous times and stalked by thugs. Same thing with Phil Schneider, and look what happened to Seth Rich and Monica Peterson, and Vince Foster, and Nancy Schaffer and her husband. All of them got ded because they were actively exposing your friends. Posting on SS and other forums is plenty enough to get the gears turning inside the brains of people within the auto community. I know there are some smart people in the community who see what's going on, but I get it, they can't speak up and say anything because it makes them a target.

      Is today your day off? As a Volvo tech you must not be making much money if you are spending so much time replying to almost all of my posts. I thought we were done with each other. Feel free to put me on ignore, it won't bother me one bit.
      Geo-political oracle sent to fight Satan and his minions. Keep calm and boycott the NWO. "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false". - william casey CIA Director 1981

    37. #70
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2017
      Posts
      2,833
      I'm talking about innocent Palestinian kids, Iraqi kids, Pakistani kids, Syrian kids, and others in the middle east who have died at the hands of the US MIC war machine
      Prove it.

      But even then you are still prone to attacks by people who don't like you awakening the masses.

      Why would I risk my neck for a bunch of people who don't really appreciate it?
      So then, when you said you were not afraid, you meant that you are actually afraid.

      Is today your day off? As a Volvo tech you must not be making much money if you are spending so much time replying to almost all of my posts.
      No, but we are slow at work. Typical for this time of year. I appreciate the concern. Plus, you make it so easy.

    38. Remove Advertisements

      Advertisements
       

    Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast