Anyone surviving Harvey? - Page 3
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Results 71 to 105 of 122
    1. #71
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      1,862
      Another military liar, right, "Tech?

      Geo-political oracle sent to fight Satan and his minions. Keep calm and boycott the NWO. "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false". - william casey CIA Director 1981

    2. Remove Advertisements

      Advertisements
       

    3. #72
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      1,862
      Quote Originally Posted by Tech View Post
      Prove it.
      Alright.

      OT:



      https://electronicintifada.net/blogs...-settlers-2000



      http://newobserveronline.com/three-d...stinian-teens/

      http://blog.goo.ne.jp/yampr7/e/81ac4...450e220c6f3cf1

      http://www.theurbanpolitico.com/2014...and-kills.html



      https://patrick.net/post/1287205

      http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...sive-Gaza.html

      This is real grief, not that bullcrap that we see in these fake "shootings" in the USA.



      Look what these kids have to grow up in because of zionist israel and the USA who provide a few billion in aid annually.



      http://en.alalam.ir/news/1624994/4-k...n-in-gaza-city

      This is what rupert murdoch's fox "news" doesn't show their ignorant viewers. Same with the other trash US mainstream media outlets, cnn, msnbc, abc, etc. Instead they are feeding American fools lies about fake shootings so they can generate money from the ignorant and attack gun rights.



      There are plenty more found on the web by conducting a simple search.

      So then, when you said you were not afraid, you meant that you are actually afraid.
      As a person who flat out tells the US government, freemasons, skull & bones, zionist israel, the vatican and their black and white popes on dope to F off do you really think I am afraid to speak in public? LOL. I've called police departments and told them to F off, knowing full well that they know where the phone call is coming from. LOL. I've called AIPAC offices and told them to F off, knowing full well that they know where the phone call is coming from. Americans don't care about the truth, my presidential "election" thread, and you, and everyone else who have ridiculed me and banned me from their forum are proof that Americans do not want the truth. MyVolvoS60 is another example, a brainwashed person stuck inside the poor me I'm a jewish victim box, because muh holocaust. But he refuses to acknowledge that the same people behind the holocaust are behind the wars happening today. The same people who are connected to geoenginnering.



      No, but we are slow at work. Typical for this time of year. I appreciate the concern. Plus, you make it so easy.
      Right, winter is a busy time of the year as people stop in dealers to get wiper blade replacements and service check ups out of concern of breaking down in cold weather. You're probably not a Volvo "tech" but a government employed stooge. And if you are a Volvo tech you sure aren't making very much money stalking my posts all day.
      Last edited by Caspian3.2; 02-16-2018 at 02:44 PM.
      Geo-political oracle sent to fight Satan and his minions. Keep calm and boycott the NWO. "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false". - william casey CIA Director 1981

    4. #73
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2017
      Posts
      3,186
      Per your own impossible burden of proof, those pictures are not enough. They could be actors. It's all staged. You can't prove otherwise.

      Wiper blades don't make me money. I'll be just fine.

      To anyone who thinks I am a cold hearted prick by calling those terrible images fake, I'm just playing this idiot's own game.

    5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements
       

    6. #74
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      1,862
      It's funny how mad at me you are because I don't believe mainstream media outlets and government psyops. LOL You are a cold hearted person, because it's common knowledge these days that Palestine have been under attack since the early 1900's when Britain "gifted" that land to "lord" rothschild and he turned it into a zionist state.

      Are you a jew? Is that why you're mad? Because I don't sympathize with the holohype and put jews on a pedestal because of it?

      There has to be a reason why you are so butthurt to the point which you have stalked all my posts.
      Geo-political oracle sent to fight Satan and his minions. Keep calm and boycott the NWO. "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false". - william casey CIA Director 1981

    7. #75
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2017
      Posts
      3,186
      I already said previously I am not Jewish. "Learn to read"... Another classic line of yours.

    8. #76
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2017
      Posts
      3,186
      Quote Originally Posted by Caspian3.2 View Post
      Another military liar, right, "Tech?
      For the 100th time, that proves nothing. See my hamster engine comment above. Same thing.

      Did you see the woman who is suing California because she saw Bigfoot? I suppose since she said it, it must be true.

    9. #77
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      1,862
      Alright "Tech", I'm going to reopen the psyop thread since you love me so much.
      Geo-political oracle sent to fight Satan and his minions. Keep calm and boycott the NWO. "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false". - william casey CIA Director 1981

    10. #78
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      1,862
      Quote Originally Posted by Tech View Post
      For the 100th time, that proves nothing. See my hamster engine comment above. Same thing.

      Did you see the woman who is suing California because she saw Bigfoot? I suppose since she said it, it must be true.
      I think I have a book on bigfoot around here written by a man named David Paulides. Maybe it's his Missing 411 book that includes some content on bigfoot. I believe that bigfoot was perhaps real at one point. That's another topic that your small mind couldn't handle. LOL

      http://www.nabigfootsearch.com/home.html
      Geo-political oracle sent to fight Satan and his minions. Keep calm and boycott the NWO. "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false". - william casey CIA Director 1981

    11. #79
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2017
      Posts
      3,186
      ...and once again missing or ignoring the point. Well done!

    12. #80
      Global Moderator V70 Brad's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      Williamsburg, VA
      Posts
      3,758
      Quote Originally Posted by Tech View Post
      ...and once again missing or ignoring the point. Well done!
      Using his logic. there HAS to be a connection between Nicholas Cage and Doritos since they first came into existence the same year. Just too much to be a coincidence, you know?
      2009 XC 70 T6. Electric Silver / Anthracite. Premium and Climate.

    13. #81
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2017
      Posts
      3,186
      Quote Originally Posted by V70 Brad View Post
      Quote Originally Posted by Tech View Post
      ...and once again missing or ignoring the point. Well done!
      Using his logic. there HAS to be a connection between Nicholas Cage and Doritos since they first came into existence the same year. Just too much to be a coincidence, you know?
      Doritos were created by the freemasons. They are triangular for a reason.

      Nicholas Cage's real name is Nicolas Kim Coppola. Notice his name contains the letters M, A, S, O and N. Obviously NOT a coincidence!
      Last edited by Tech; 02-16-2018 at 07:25 PM.

    14. #82
      Global Moderator V70 Brad's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      Williamsburg, VA
      Posts
      3,758
      Quote Originally Posted by Tech View Post
      Doritos were created by the freemasons. They are triangular for a reason.

      Nicholas Cage's real name is Nicolas Kim Coppola. Notice his name contains the letters M, A, S, O and N. Obviously NOT a coincidence!

      Oh, this is RICH!
      2009 XC 70 T6. Electric Silver / Anthracite. Premium and Climate.

    15. #83
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      1,862
      LOL, you guys are funny.

      I know I can be a real jerk when I call Americans stupid and when I "talk" trash about police and military, but I am well aware of the fact that not all military are bad people, nor are all police, nor are all Americans stupid. The videos I have posted of US military personnel blowing the whistle are proof of this, as are the many Americans who have figured out a lot of this stuff well before I woke up ten years ago. There have been researchers who were neck deep in this stuff before you and I were even born, guys like Antony Sutton, Dr. John Coleman, Eustace Mullins, and many others. Hell, Charlotte Iserbyt is 88, and former Minister of Defense of Canada, Paul Hellyer is in his 90's! So you guys are basically avoiding almost a century of life experience from many people.

      And I get it, not everyone understands the bigger picture. I couldn't tell you why some people understand it and why others don't, maybe it's genetics, perhaps it has something to do with the soul. It's like one person understanding chess, and another person not. Or one person being a math genius and another person being an artist and having no mathematical abilities at all. Some people are left brain, some people are right brain.

      So I suppose that when I call you guys fools I am no better than you guys calling me a loon. So from now on I will try my best to refrain from calling you guys names and just tell myself, Caspian, they are just not as evolved as you spiritually. It is what it is. Maybe you guys are very young souls. Have you two ever considered visiting a psychic? Or having a tarot reading done? Perhaps taking a look at your astrological chart with a professional will explain to you why everything outside of your scope of understanding you believe to be a "conspiracy theory". *shrug*

      You guys are good sports though and I'm sorry for being a jerk sometimes. I know I push the envelope pretty hard which is something that I shouldn't do, try to wake people up before they are ready. I'm going to keep that in mind from now on.

      *hugs Brad and "Tech"*
      Last edited by Caspian3.2; 02-17-2018 at 12:13 AM.
      Geo-political oracle sent to fight Satan and his minions. Keep calm and boycott the NWO. "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false". - william casey CIA Director 1981

    16. #84
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2017
      Posts
      3,186
      I don't know why more people aren't crazy either. It is really easy. You don't need to follow any sort of logic or reasoning. You can prove anything by just finding one person to tell a story. And if anyone has proof otherwise, you can chose to ignore the testimony of anyone as needed, as well as ignore science. The possibilities are endless!

      I do find it interesting that Kristen Meghan, yourself and so many others are so sure that the air is being poisoned, but yet I don't see them or anyone walking around with breathing masks to filter out all the poison. Must not believe it that much, huh?

    17. #85
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      1,862
      Ok truthfully I don't believe that I am any more "spiritually" evolved than anyone else be it people who are the proverbial awake or asleep. For me to believe otherwise is selfish.

      But you guys go on believing that I'm a loon, it doesn't bother me so much anymore, I'm confident in what I know and with where I'm at consciously. I lived a very good fast paced life early on and have seen that I used a lot of planetary resources. Now I have a desire in me to slow down, preserve, and give back.

      And I am not without fear, like any normal person. I certainly do not call police departments anymore to give them a piece of my mind like in my younger more rebellious days (if you can believe that lol), but these days I simply don't give them the respect that many of them demand and expect from the public simply because they wear a badge, carry a gun, or because they might be in some secret club where they wear aprons and recite esoteric passages.

      You guys have actually worked against yourselves when you ridicule me, because usually the more a person tells me I'm crazy, the more I want to dig deeper and learn more. So I have to thank you guys for being here. That whole law of attraction thing. Perhaps even eventually I will move on from SwedeSpeed and no longer burden the community, but I hope that at least one person has gleaned something from the content that I share.

      God kvall and namaste.
      Last edited by Caspian3.2; 02-18-2018 at 01:18 AM.
      Geo-political oracle sent to fight Satan and his minions. Keep calm and boycott the NWO. "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false". - william casey CIA Director 1981

    18. #86
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2017
      Posts
      3,186
      You want to learn more, except you haven't learned what cirrus clouds are, why they exist and why that means your argument that contrails don't persist is wrong. You don't want to learn the "other side" of your theories.

      And do you or do you not wear a mask to filter the air at all times?

    19. #87
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      1,862
      Adding this video on weather modification.



      Weather Modification Using Electromagnetic Beams

      https://youtu.be/SG2tc58QVbo

      Channel: SageOfQuay
      Published on Aug 10, 2014

      EMF technology used in Australia, Mexico, Saudi Arabia and Horn of Africa openly by company called... Aquiess
      Geo-political oracle sent to fight Satan and his minions. Keep calm and boycott the NWO. "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false". - william casey CIA Director 1981

    20. #88
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      1,862
      While listening to various lectures and interviews on Youtube I usually browse Bring A Trailer dot com or other websites, and tonight I happened upon this clean low mileage Acura Integra GS-R with 21K miles. Other than the crack in the front lower lip it looks very nice. But what I also noticed were the chemtrails in the sky. This car is located in Chandler, AZ, per the auction information.

      These are not clouds, and they are not contrails, so what are they? Notice how they take a long time to dissipate, where as contrails dissipate almost immediately. You can literally count the lines/trails. In some of these photos clearly there are at least five or six trails in a parallel pattern, some of the worst I have seen in recent years. And I have family that lives in Arizona and I used to see these all the time when I would visit there, mainly around 2012-2015

      https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2000-acura-integra-5/





      Photos of a car from a different auction in Townsend, Delaware. See the trails in the upper right corner. Harder to see but they are there none the less.

      https://bringatrailer.com/listing/20...-carrera-s-11/





      https://s13252.pcdn.co/wp-content/up...Porsche-32.jpg

      At least three distinct lines.
      Last edited by Caspian3.2; 05-10-2018 at 12:28 AM.
      Geo-political oracle sent to fight Satan and his minions. Keep calm and boycott the NWO. "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false". - william casey CIA Director 1981

    21. #89
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2017
      Posts
      3,186
      AGAIN....the argument that contrails can't persist is INCORRECT.

      And is that a no to the question about whether you wear a mask at all times to filter the air?

    22. #90
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      1,862
      Bumping this up. Another thing I totally forgot about that could explain all this crazy weather is Niburu/Planet X which many people have said for years will throw the planet off its axis causing "pole shift" or wobble. Something else to consider, and which could also be another reason why the gov are chemtrailing so heavily over the last decade in an attempt to hide Niburu. I have also read and heard people saying that the chemtrails are nano particles but that gets a little deeper and I know it will probably hurt the brain of the typical automotive person who doesn't venture far out of his/her box so I'll juts leave it at that and if you want to look into then that's your decision.
      Geo-political oracle sent to fight Satan and his minions. Keep calm and boycott the NWO. "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false". - william casey CIA Director 1981

    23. #91
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2017
      Posts
      3,186
      "The idea that a planet-sized object will collide with or closely pass by Earth in the near future is not supported by any scientific evidence and has been rejected by astronomers and planetary scientists as pseudoscience and an Internet hoax."

      But once again, you ignore science and use stories as evidence.

    24. #92
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      1,862
      Bumping this up to go with post #88 above. More chemtrails spotted in photos posted by a seller on bringatrailer dot com. This vehicle is located in Bastrop, Texas.

      You can see how they have already blanketed the sky throughout the day with some recently sprayed trails visible during the time the photos were taken.

      https://bringatrailer.com/listing/19...h-barracuda-2/

      They are most noticeable in this first photo with the one in the center and then another thinner line crossing to the left over the roof of the car. EDIT: Image tags aren't working so I removed them and left the links which you can click on to view the photos of the vehicles with the chemtrails in the sky.



      https://s13252.pcdn.co/wp-content/up...2dIMG_6611.jpg



      https://s13252.pcdn.co/wp-content/up...4bIMG_6610.jpg


      Back in the day, in the pre 80's and 90's, natural clouds were never shaped like these seen here. And no I was not shopping this car, I saw the blue sky in the preview photo and wondered if the owner/seller might have captured any chemtrails in his photos and sure enough he did.
      Last edited by Caspian3.2; 05-10-2018 at 12:29 AM.
      Geo-political oracle sent to fight Satan and his minions. Keep calm and boycott the NWO. "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false". - william casey CIA Director 1981

    25. #93
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2017
      Posts
      3,186
      Weird... I don't see any mention of atmospheric conditions when those photos were taken.

      Also weird that you don't wear a mask every day to filter out all those chemicals. Neither do any of the others like you. Must not actually believe it.

    26. #94
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      1,862
      Video removed because the Youtube user was pushing flat Earth nonsense.
      Last edited by Caspian3.2; 04-25-2018 at 06:41 PM.
      Geo-political oracle sent to fight Satan and his minions. Keep calm and boycott the NWO. "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false". - william casey CIA Director 1981

    27. #95
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      1,862
      Bump. More chemtrails in photos of a car listed on bring a trailer dot com. I love these little F355's and I always take a moment to drool over them whenever one pops up on a auto site and this time it was even better since the seller caught some geo-engineering while photographing this lovely car.

      Per the auction this vehicle is located in Nevada. It makes sense to me that the US gov/USAF would want to blanket the sky to hide something, such as exotic aircraft/UFO, etc, since Area 51 and S4 are nearby.

      https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1999-ferrari-f355-4/



      Difficult to see in this one but the trails streaks through those "clouds" just above the Orleans hotel sign.





      Left of the tree one trail is visible.

      Geo-political oracle sent to fight Satan and his minions. Keep calm and boycott the NWO. "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false". - william casey CIA Director 1981

    28. #96
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      1,862
      Bump for an interview on geoengineering with a retired USDA BIOLOGIST who has ran many tests on his own soil over a number of years, grows his own vegetables, and seems overall smarter than 50% of the US population.



      Retired USDA Biologist Francis Mangels on Geoengineering - FULL HD (Interview by John Whyte)

      Channel: ChemtrailsConference
      Published on Sep 1, 2012

      At 29:30 Mr. Mangels addresses the question about "debunkers".

      At 31:00 on he addresses the number of flights/aircraft in the sky over Mt. Shasta, he says there was no "clarification" from the FAA (big surprise) so he was told by San Fran C.A. FAA to go to a website called flightaware.com which tracks flights on the west coast.

      At 32:25 he says, and I quote, "the ones that leave the persistent contrails we put the big telescope on them, the contrails are almost always MILITARY KC135's and 434's, it's a double engine cargo jet, and usually they got a belly nozzle on them. I had a fellow from the military identify them for me".

      So there is another intelligent person who has done his homework telling you that these trails in the sky are deliberately sprayed, almost always by MILITARY. Please Americans, tell me some more how the US armed forces "fight for freedom", while they are spraying chemicals down on you and the Earth, and on the vegetables and fruit that you eat. LMAO.
      Last edited by Caspian3.2; 04-18-2018 at 12:44 PM.
      Geo-political oracle sent to fight Satan and his minions. Keep calm and boycott the NWO. "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false". - william casey CIA Director 1981

    29. #97
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      1,862
      The truth is that it's no laughing matter, leaving off from the last interview that took place years ago with Mr. Mangels and Mr. Whyte.

      Here is a video of people from Arizona gathered to address the chemtrail problem and boy are they pissed. Good, people should be. Some of the people in this video have even gone as far as to take blood tests. And guess what, the government that is supposed to "represent" them are still spraying these people with chemtrails today some four years later. This video was published to youtube in 2014.

      I wonder where these angry people are today, clearly we can see that someone is still spraying chemtrails in Arizona with that photo above of the white Acura car on the auction website, that just took place a few weeks ago. So all their stern talk to that one puppet woman didn't do anything. Why do I have to be the one to point out that further measures need to be taken to get these government stooges to get something done? Why do I have to be the one to point out that the US armed forces is filled with people who don't really fight for freedom or protect the nation from foreign and domestic enemies, but instead that they are working for domestic enemies who are spraying people with aluminum and barium and strontium? Because if these are military kc 135''s and 474's spraying then how can they be "protecting" or "serving" a country of people who are supposed to be in charge and telling the "representatives" what to do?

      Is this too much logic for Americans? These people in this video are the real freedom fighters as they confront the enemy face to face. But the woman listening takes orders from her NWO masters which is why the spraying is still happening four years later. How do you fight back against these NWO thugs who are spraying chemicals on everyone and everything? Well, obviously they have no fear to continue spraying. Usually when a person is doing something and then someone comes along and strikes fear in them they stop doing it. As long as no one is confronting these thugs they will remain fearless. It's only when they fear for their safety that they may begin to think twice about what they are doing. Isn't that how it works with anything? Like a child who gets into trouble over and over again, and eventually stops when they fear being grounded, or losing privileges, or they fear getting a spanking. Fear is powerful, that's why the US government and their mainstream media friends use fear porn to control the population, with "muslims want to take your freedoms", or, "mass shooting at a school". We need to flip the fear table and put them on the receiving end of the fear. I know I'm such a terrible person for saying it. But if you don't think for one second that that's exactly what they are dong to YOU, then you deserve to be sprayed with chemicals for being so naive. They continue to spray because they aren't afraid of the public.

      If you need this broken down further so you can comprehend please let me know and I can reduce this to the "least common denominator". We can take it all the way up the pyramid if you want, stopping at each alphabet agency along the way to see whose giving the orders. Most of the public might be afraid of these military thugs who are spraying the Earth with chemicals, but I'm not. I'll spit in the face of any air force thug who gives orders to spray regardless of their rank or who they know, and after laughing myself to exhaustion I'll go home and sleep comfortably. The US armed forces are a disgrace and American fools better wake up and stop paying taxes to those thugs.




      Arizona Speaks Out Against Geo-Engineering Chemtrails

      Galactic Service
      Published on Oct 11, 2014
      Last edited by Caspian3.2; 05-03-2018 at 02:00 PM.
      Geo-political oracle sent to fight Satan and his minions. Keep calm and boycott the NWO. "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false". - william casey CIA Director 1981

    30. #98
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      1,862
      Any SwedeSpeeders in Vegas? Did it look like this today? And people really want to try and tell the world that those are "clouds"? Or "contrails"?



      Chemtrails Geoengineering Over Las Vegas Today Agenda 21 in Progress

      ChemTrailsMN
      Published on Apr 24, 2018




      Geo-political oracle sent to fight Satan and his minions. Keep calm and boycott the NWO. "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false". - william casey CIA Director 1981

    31. #99
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      1,862
      Chemtrails spotted in Wells, Vermont, in this BAT auction.

      https://bringatrailer.com/listing/19...orvette-454-4/





      Some strange "cloud" formations over Nashville, TN.

      https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1997-bmw-m3-67/

      Geo-political oracle sent to fight Satan and his minions. Keep calm and boycott the NWO. "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false". - william casey CIA Director 1981

    32. #100
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      1,862
      When I saw the chemtrails in this photograph I actually exclaimed, "holy ****". They have had time to disperse which is why they are so "fluffy" and large, rather than smaller and more condensed when they are first sprayed. If this photo was taken an hour or so earlier these trails would be blatantly obvious visible lines in the sky. As they are in the photo I can count four visible but there were probably plenty more sprayed earlier in the day.

      This car is located in Savannah Georgia per the auction information.

      https://bringatrailer.com/listing/19...ati-biturbo-3/



      Geo-political oracle sent to fight Satan and his minions. Keep calm and boycott the NWO. "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false". - william casey CIA Director 1981

    33. #101
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      1,862
      This is a gem of a find, not so much the Rolls Royce which is nice but the fact that the vehicle is named the "Silver Cloud" parked under a sky full of chemtrails.

      https://bringatrailer.com/listing/19...-silver-cloud/

      Per the auction information this vehicle is located in Lexington, KY. So as you can see, these chemtrails are being sprayed nation wide from coast to coast, and possibly in many other places on the planet.





      In this photo there are no lines visible because they were sprayed much earlier and have dispersed into a blanket covering the sky. Once you are awake and have watched them spraying for so many years you can identify a chemtrailed sky compared to actual natural clouds. Speaking of natural clouds, they are very rare these days. These are truly mentally ill entities spraying this crap. Only the most vile entity would deliberately destroy the planet in such a manner because these chemicals not only negatively affect humans but every thing on the surface of the Earth.



      This is old information but Monsanto patents aluminum resistant seeds. Why would they need that if no one was spraying aluminum?

      https://hundredthhummingbird.wordpre...sistant-seeds/

      Enter Monsanto, lo and behold Monsanto has already patented aluminum resistant seeds! Isn’t that convenient? By the time we all wake up from our little collective dream here and realize the extent of the damage that’s been done, Monsanto will ride in on a pale horse with a bag of aluminum resistant seeds in its pack, and nature as we know it will be OVER! We are, indeed, faced with this potential, if we continue to collectively ignore this phenomenon and permit these programs to be carried out with absolutely no transparency or accountability!

      According to Dr. Vandana Shiva PhD, author, lecturer, and staunch opponent of Monsanto’s practices, now is the time to save your organic seeds, to protect our seed diversity which has already been severely damaged by Monsanto’s patents and aggressive tactics of putting natural farmers out of business; save organic seeds and fresh bags of organic soil, preserve them safely, for the time isn’t coming, it’s here! It appears that Monsanto, with the cooperation of the U.S. government is set to take over the world’s food source, via seed, through the medium of geo-engineering, but don’t take my word for it, watch the film, and then decide what YOU can do!
      Another article.

      http://farmwars.info/?p=2927

      US troops, what's up!? I thought you idiots "fight for freedom" and "serve your country", yet people continue to claim that the chemtrails in the sky are being sprayed by military aircraft, and Monsanto have created aluminum resistant seeds. So much for you guys and girls protecting the nation from foreign and domestic enemies. US armed forces will go down in history as failures who let the NWO destroy the country AND the planet. Good job, douchebags.
      Last edited by Caspian3.2; 05-11-2018 at 01:23 AM.
      Geo-political oracle sent to fight Satan and his minions. Keep calm and boycott the NWO. "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false". - william casey CIA Director 1981

    34. #102
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      1,862
      Another gem of a find, fresh chemtrails being sprayed while this person photographed his Mercedes Benz. Location, per the auction information, Dallas, TX.

      So what is the tally up to now.... we got, AZ, DE, GA, KY, NV, TN, TX, and VT.

      https://bringatrailer.com/listing/19...benz-560sel-8/

      Look at the blatantly obvious line going right over the roof of the car, above the open door! Two of them actually, one more visible than the other which had already begun dispersing.



      From over the roof of the car heading to the left over the roof of the building. Nice camera actually, very crisp.



      Ha! If this isn't a sign to wake people up then I don't know what is. Signs, signs, everywhere there's signs.

      Last edited by Caspian3.2; 05-11-2018 at 01:43 AM.
      Geo-political oracle sent to fight Satan and his minions. Keep calm and boycott the NWO. "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false". - william casey CIA Director 1981

    35. #103
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      1,862
      More geo-engineering found today, this time it was on MotorTrend's website as they promote the 2018 Dodge Hellcat. My God I can't believe American's are so stupid or unconscious that they can't see the lines being sprayed in the sky almost every other day. While there are no lines visible in these photos, the crap all over the sky are the result of dispersed chemtrails. I never saw "clouds" like this when I was a kid. Maybe it's because they are not "clouds".

      And here's another thing, many people have said that "they" as in the cretin's who are spraying that poison, are spraying it to block the sun so that people cannot grow their own food. Like with anything pertaining to the lunatic NWO government that may be true however there are probably multiple reasons why they spray, like there are multiple reasons why they conduct their state sponsored staged "shootings" psyops/false flags.

      My point is that if "they" were only spraying to stop crops from growing by blocking sun light then why do they spray at dusk also? Because they are trying to block people from seeing something in the sky, that likely being Niburu aka "Planet X". And I never said that Niburu would crash into Earth, I merely suggested that Niburu could be a reason why "they" are spraying, to block it from being visible. Because think about it, if you were sitting outside watching the sunset,which many older people used to do, and maybe still do, and you saw a planet other than the sun or the moon, I'm sure there are some people conscious and aware enough to notice it..... at least I hope. Millennials and Generation Z wouldn't since they always have their face down stuck to their cell phone but I'm sure some older folks might notice a planet close to Earth's atmosphere.

      Anyway, on to the photos of a geo-engineered sky.







      Geo-political oracle sent to fight Satan and his minions. Keep calm and boycott the NWO. "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false". - william casey CIA Director 1981

    36. #104
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      1,862
      Edited out the unneeded rant.

      Today a friend of mine sent me this video/lecture on chemtrails/geo-engineering and I felt it necessary to post in this thread since the young man provides some excellent information.

      Real quick though I want to address this. At 15:45 he mentions the "debunkers". I have news for people. Any person who hides behind, "that's been debunked" is a ignorant fool, or a sell out working for the government as a disinfo agent. The guy Mick West who writes articles on his website "debunking" these and similar topics can debunk my nuts. Here is this clowns members page on metabunk dot org

      https://www.metabunk.org/members/mick-west.1/

      I’m Mick West, a writer and debunker. I investigate and explain conspiracy theories such as Chemtrails & 9/11
      Yeah right, I'm sure he has so much truth to share about 9-11, but the second I start dropping names of people involved I bet he bans me from his website. I'll sign up to metabunk later in the week and start picking that site apart. Watch them ban me in a matter of minutes like all the other NWO minions.

      Here is a thread for example of how stupid the people on metabunk are, including that mick west clown. They go on to discuss operation northwoods and basically saying that it was only a document and that the US government would never harm Americans.

      https://www.metabunk.org/is-operatio...-either.t9530/

      Those people are the epitome of blind and dumb or sell out NWO agents. Um, the US government have been killing people all over the world for decades and 9-11 and the resulting Iraq and middle east war is proof. And if 9-11 was not a conspiracy then why is it that every time an insider or an independent investigator rolls up his/her sleeves and starts finding names of people involved and being vocal about it, they turn up dead along with their children and the little dog.

      Anyway, onto the lecture. Get out a pen and paper and take notes if you have to, do something for your kids future instead of sticking your head in the sand and calling people a conspiracy theorist for exercising critical thinking. Because one day your kids might ask why the world is such a cruel place and they might find out that it is because of people who didn't bother to ask questions or stand up to this lunatic new world order regime. What will your kids think of you if they find out that you were one of those people. Gee thanks mom and dad for being sheople who allowed this to happen.

      And yes the bait title of the video sucks but perhaps it was to get around youtube censors, who knows. I think it's a re-upload, as in it was uploaded by a different channel originally and then this channel mirrored it with a different title to try and grab as many views as possible. Regardless, it doesn't negate the facts provided.



      SHOCKING!!! What You're About to See Should Scare You! They Been Hiding...(2018-2019)

      NEWS Channel
      Published on May 13, 2018
      Last edited by Caspian3.2; 05-15-2018 at 12:15 AM.
      Geo-political oracle sent to fight Satan and his minions. Keep calm and boycott the NWO. "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false". - william casey CIA Director 1981

    37. #105
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2017
      Posts
      3,186
      Some would argue that people who ignore scientific evidence and continue to insult others, including our military and peoole who have lost loved ones in tragic events, are garbage.

    38. Remove Advertisements

      Advertisements
       

    Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast